Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

HonorableTB posted:

WarGonzo pants making GBS threads increasing in velocity and liquidity. I left the bolding intact as posted so you can see when he takes another hit of copium

Reading this gave me a tremendous hit of second hand cope and I just poo poo myself. Absolutely delusional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tuna-Fish posted:

Daily reminder to take everything Prigozhin says with all the salt dug up from Soledar.

It's entirely possible that Wagner did the running and the regulars did the shooting. We just don't know, and the goblin is not a reliable source.

Not a great look regardless, I mean there are basically three options here
  • He's telling the truth and his convicts shot conscripts
  • He's lying and the conscripts shot his convicts
  • He's lying but thinks that it makes him look good to the russian people

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Tuna-Fish posted:

Daily reminder to take everything Prigozhin says with all the salt dug up from Soledar.

It's entirely possible that Wagner did the running and the regulars did the shooting. We just don't know, and the goblin is not a reliable source.

Yeah, the biggest question is why would he say that lol. If it isn't true then what eleven dimensional chess objective is achieved by him saying wagner pmc is shooting at the regular army

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Der Kyhe posted:

Russia needed a win badly, and Bakhmut was there. To get something done fast, Russia publicly over-committed to a meaningless battle that their Elite Private Army was already doing, and Ukraine was more than happy to oblige them due to being a defending side on an urban warfare in a place where their artillery, anti-air and pre-made defenses enabled them to just bleed out the opponent while slowly backing out when necessary. Zelenskyi visited the city while it was being actively attacked, that's how prepared they were and that should have been a red flag for the Russians but why start doing smart moves now?

In the end, it turned out to be the battle of Verdun for the Russians, and when they started to stupidly publicly cry out about being overstretched and out of ammo, Ukraine just started to push them out after they confirmed that the public outcries were in fact, true.

I don't have that image "We are glad that they are so bad at this" at hand but I'd post it here if I had it.
The cries about ammo, and the fact that Wagner was leaving and how Wagner was public about the infighting between Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces. Ukraine confirmed the infighting and saw an opportunity as the Russian side was unorganized.

"Oh, you're going to complain and take your ball home with you? Well we will retake the area. :utruck: "

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

mobby_6kl posted:

Not a great look regardless, I mean there are basically three options here
  • He's telling the truth and his convicts shot conscripts
  • He's lying and the conscripts shot his convicts
  • He's lying but thinks that it makes him look good to the russian people

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Tuna-Fish posted:

Even just saying it though. Could you imagine this level of insubordination any place else but Russia? I feel like running your mouth like that would get an enlisted service member a special court martial.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Alan Smithee posted:

Lmao Grover village

I think you mean Grovempkin Village

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

I think you mean Grovempkin Village
Load bearing fish cakes

A window right at the staircase for easy defenestration

a poorly dug trench

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012

weg posted:

They will claim that actually we meant to do this all along as Bakhmut had a Sims 3 factory and was a hotbed of Ukronazi militants.

We need a W Bush "mission accomplished" banner pic but with Russian characteristics.

Edit: maybe just faceswap Bush for Putin and add a shitload of diesel smoke everywhere.

late as I'm catching up on the thread, but here

quote:

Simonyan: can you turn off the engines, the smoke is ruining our footage
Captain of Kuznetsov: we turned them off hours ago
[awkward silence]
Simonyan: oh blyat

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lord Awkward posted:

Lol

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Feher_Junior/status/1657138987365007367
Well, this happened.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
I mean, no one's going to go look for him, so why not leave?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Prigozhin run out of hammers?

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Even just saying it though. Could you imagine this level of insubordination any place else but Russia? I feel like running your mouth like that would get an enlisted service member a special court martial.

you actually saw comparable stuff in the pla for a long while. there was that one time that one colonel in the pla decided to attack the russians in an island on the border cuz he felt like it

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
1969 came really close to buttfuck insane war betw the prc and ussr. just another crazyass thing that happened in the cultural revolution

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

:unsmith:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

That little wave did my heart some good

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hopefully that guy never did any war crimes and goes home safely, all Russian troops should do the same

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Needs the 70's sad hulk music.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Someone edit this and replace regular Putin with monkey Putin, it'll round it off perfectly

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lord Awkward posted:

Excellent, thank you lol

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

I hope he made it home :unsmith:

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Lord Awkward posted:

perfection

no lazy monkey Putin either, 10/10

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

HonorableTB posted:

I hope he made it home :unsmith:

Same :unsmith: And I also hope he has many children to whom he passes down his intelligence and all the fucks he has left to give (which are equal to the bullets Russian MOD gave him).

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

At some point he's going to include enough in the background of his videos to make it possible to locate his lair and HIMARS it. Although maybe they're better off leaving him alive because more factions means more chaos on the Russian side.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Lord Awkward posted:

LOL

zone
Dec 6, 2016

gay picnic defence posted:

At some point he's going to include enough in the background of his videos to make it possible to locate his lair and HIMARS it. Although maybe they're better off leaving him alive because more factions means more chaos on the Russian side.

If things get any worse on the flanks of Bakhmut, he could well be captured alive. Assuming he doesn't just somehow manage to run for it before that happens, though.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
right click -> unmute

https://i.imgur.com/u9K1nvo.mp4

edit: fixed the borders

Schweinhund fucked around with this message at 05:16 on May 13, 2023

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

holy loving LMFAO

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Good decision. Have a long and safe life back home comrade.

bratwurst massage
Jan 27, 2018
I wonder when Prigozhin falls out of a window

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Why would HATO make them do this?

Also: https://twitter.com/thorstenbenner/status/1657245192452186112?s=20

beer_war fucked around with this message at 06:22 on May 13, 2023

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

HonorableTB posted:

When we grind their shock fist

This is an incredible title for a punk song.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Shouty goblin man translated into Japanese with a certain véracité.

https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1657043242347577346

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Im glad we get to see the last days of WW2 from Fegeleins perspective

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Imgur is getting fucky again so here's another one

https://streamable.com/btcczp

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1657268079397576706
https://twitter.com/e_khapstone_e/status/1657270924519800832
RuZZia got mad again last night and swarmed almost two dozen drones. 17 of 21 were shot down, but three hit an infrastructure facility in Khmelnitskyi unfortunately.

According to another Ukrainian tweeter on NOELREPORTS's profile (unconfirmed) the target was an old diesel depot, possibly a similar case like what happened in Pavlohrad the last time.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

Updated agenda for the next EU meeting:

- Designate Wagner PMC as a terrorist organization

- Immediately provide Wagner PMC with as much small arms ammo as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term