Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Phanatic posted:

Got this in the mail today. I already paid the ticket but that doesn’t doesn’t come anywhere near to the top of the list of the problems I have with this.

If you're getting mail from the future see if they can send you lottery numbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
if a poop knife won't cut it, try the poop masher

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Pootato masher

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Poop in the shower and just waffel stomp it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

wesleywillis posted:

Pootato masher

Gonna blow this thing up

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

SavageMessiah posted:

BORN TO DINE
WORLD IS A DINER
EAT EM ALL 2021
I AM PANCAKE MAN
410,757,864,530 DEAD COWS

Breakfast sausage lips are cursed. Should be bacon.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Yup that's a fallout 76 tattoo

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Absolutely shocking that someone with a fallout tattoo would be wearing flip-flops and cargo shorts

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Out of all the fallout games THAT is the one that imprints on you?

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

keep in mind there are people who think 3 and 4 were better than new vegas

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Cursed opinion: 76 was fine after they added NPCs if you already liked Bethesda fallout (3 and 4.)

It doesn’t excuse the launch but it’s boring to hear about how bad it sucks because it became a meme to dislike it for a horde of people who never played it.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Cursed opinion: 76 was fine after they added NPCs if you already liked Bethesda fallout (3 and 4.)

It doesn’t excuse the launch but it’s boring to hear about how bad it sucks because it became a meme to dislike it for a horde of people who never played it.

Cursed opinion: regardless of how it is now it launched as a fairly shameless cash grab and the dev team admitted it started as a fallout 4 mod they made. It was right to earn peoples ire for the early access hijinks it pulled.

Personally I think it should of been fallout 4 dlc, and rhen added more content.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

As happy as I am to talk about Fallout I'm just struck by the poor quality of the tattoo itself.
That was not worth the pain and skin irritation.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

Trusting your average sex toy manufacturer with your life might not be the best idea

Whenever I see your posts my head goes SAY HELLO TO FRANKIE!

Well, some posts more than others

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Fallout 76 is my favorite in the series AND that tattoo sucks

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
i started playing fallout 76 about a month ago and it's pretty good!

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Congrats on your new tattoo!

Edit: lol at this lovely fuckin face

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Karate Bastard posted:

Whenever I see your posts my head goes SAY HELLO TO FRANKIE!

Well, some posts more than others

Those “Dawn of SA” stories like Frankie and fecal lasagna were a lot more fun before everyone on the internet became cynical and realized it was all fake

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Frank Frank posted:

Those “Dawn of SA” stories like Frankie and fecal lasagna were a lot more fun before everyone on the internet became cynical and realized it was all fake

Never forget that the Poopsock Guy and the guy who shat behind his bed during Everquest raids were two different stories, no matter how much subsequent internet lore and slang has conflated the two.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Drone_Fragger posted:

Cursed opinion: regardless of how it is now it launched as a fairly shameless cash grab and the dev team admitted it started as a fallout 4 mod they made. It was right to earn peoples ire for the early access hijinks it pulled.

Personally I think it should of been fallout 4 dlc, and rhen added more content.

I've never played any Fallout game and I still go back to this video every year or so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjyeCdd-dl8

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I always premeasure the length of my feces before they come out. Just makes sense.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gexjlM-jjEc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I think this is a joke sticker or at least i hope it is

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Milo and POTUS posted:

is safety a joke to you?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Milo and POTUS posted:

Sadly, large turds are no joke.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Evilreaver posted:

is safety a joke to you?

OSHit violations are, yes

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

My turds are smaller than that but come out of my butt with such force that it's like a machine gun. Is it safe for me to poop there?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
my turds are like the fall of Zeal from Chrono Trigger, definitely OSHA

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

It is a joke, there is no OSHA 1910-42(o)

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

:nfpa:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The Germans were ahead of the curve…

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Android Apocalypse posted:

The Germans were ahead of the curve…

German poop shelf technology is bringing huge advances in at-home poop inspection, possibly at levels no one had thought realistic.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
If you really like the smell of your own poo poo, the poop shelf is superior.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Look, germans really just love examining their stools for diesease, even when they have no reason to and feel absolutely fine.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Next to each toilet is a traditional german "Scheissemikroskop" for further analysis.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

bossy lady posted:

Next to each toilet is a traditional german "Scheissemikroskop" for further analysis.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

bossy lady posted:

I read it as Scheissehoroskop, and it made a horrifying amount of sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

steinrokkan posted:

I read it as Scheissehoroskop, and it made a horrifying amount of sense

That’s quite a concept.