Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

The best thing Trump ever did:

trump has an absolutely insane ability to detect and precisely target weakness. it’s like the thing with sharks and a single drop of blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cpsam would have done if the same if trump them to drop to their knees and beg not so different from elon...

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cpsam would have done if the same if trump them to drop to their knees and beg not so different from elon...

hed look real funny when i lift him full over my head and powerbomb him hard enough that we both crash through the floor of the oval office and into the ring and were both hurt but trum[ is more hurt and jr says by gawd almighty he broke him in half!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Zeroisanumber posted:

hed look real funny when i lift him full over my head and powerbomb him hard enough that we both crash through the floor of the oval office and into the ring and were both hurt but trum[ is more hurt and jr says by gawd almighty he broke him in half!

lol at thinking trump would sell anything and not use backstage politics to bury you before the match evens tarted

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol at thinking trump would sell anything and not use backstage politics to bury you before the match evens tarted

That's why you shoot on him like Akira Maeda did with half his opponents!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

hhh and i once buried a bunch of radioactive waste together so ive got juice

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I wear an extra oval

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

DirtyRobot posted:

"At this point, I think know... more about manufacturing than... anyone currently alive... on earth."

https://i.imgur.com/sFn235X.mp4

I hate him

absolute weirdo

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

The way his neck jerks and expression goes mortified when laughter starts is fun

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

DirtyRobot posted:

"At this point, I think know... more about manufacturing than... anyone currently alive... on earth."

https://i.imgur.com/sFn235X.mp4

I hate him

that last "yea" lol

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

trump has an absolutely insane ability to detect and precisely target weakness. it’s like the thing with sharks and a single drop of blood.

trump is an almost completely worthless human being, and yet has this talent. elon, meanwhile, has no discernible talent whatsoever

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Elias_Maluco posted:

Ian Miles Chong is Robin

Catturd2 is Catwoman

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

There were two new Teslas with (still valid) temp tags in the parking lot I walked through today. :blessed:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lol

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

eXXon posted:

There were two new Teslas with (still valid) temp tags in the parking lot I walked through today. :blessed:

congratulations! did the air feel different?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

eXXon posted:

wow

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

This is funny, but I don't like how many layers of internet I know about

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Escape Goat posted:

trump is an almost completely worthless human being, and yet has this talent. elon, meanwhile, has no discernible talent whatsoever

His net worth is in the billions. Hardly worthless.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!
Young Orc

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Miatas are off topic.

unfair to bring up the best car ever made in the tesla thread

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!
Young Orc

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

electric roadster when

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Mr. Pizza posted:

electric roadster when

beta 1.0 coming next week

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It is insane how much people paid for a deposit for a roadster in like 2018 and people are still hodling

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
elon musk named his car models s, 3, x, y

guess what that spells

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

guess what that spells

sthreexy?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

guess what that spells

MOON

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

tenderjerk posted:

guess what that spells

:ughh:

lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

tenderjerk posted:

guess what that spells

Epic.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tenderjerk posted:

guess what that spells

y3s x (the everything app)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Elom Nusk

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

when trump did the wrestlemania match with vince, he had it written in the contract that even if they changed the finish, he still would not get his head shaved

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

congratulations! did the air feel different?

Yes! I have seasonal allergies and I really appreciated that the clean power of the Dual Motors helped reduce the particulates and allergens in the atmosphere. They were both white, so they resembled twin angelic heralds of a green, carbon-free future. Also, I felt secure admiring their sleek, low profiles compared to child-killing trucks and SUVs, and knowing that they are equipped with the latest safe AI-assisted driving technology.

Unfortunately, some two-bit dickheads around here don't like hearing good news about Elon-fren but that's okay, the electric revolution is coming regardless.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

technically it's 100% okay to park your lifted diesel ram superduty at a supercharger (or several at once!) because it has a battery

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Had a chance to ride in a friend's Tesla. Those door handles are so godamned stupid. You either have to use 2 hands or cock your wrist at a weird angle to simultaneously depress one end with your thumb and grab the other end with your fingers.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Just a Moron posted:

Miatas are fun, stop being weirdos

You can tell most people itt have never driven one, they are a blast. It's like driving a big rear end gocart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Just a Moron posted:

Had a chance to ride in a friend's Tesla. Those door handles are so godamned stupid. You either have to use 2 hands or cock your wrist at a weird angle to simultaneously depress one end with your thumb and grab the other end with your fingers.

wait til you read about how backseat passengers have to get out if the car loses power