Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Marcade posted:

Really, how often do you check enemy models for buttholes? Okay, asking goons that is a loaded question, I admit.

The person has it open in an editor that shows a wireframe. It's kinda hard to miss that something's up, even if they only opened it to see if there's technical stuff wrong in addition to looking like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Marcade posted:

Really, how often do you check enemy models for buttholes? Okay, asking goons that is a loaded question, I admit.

Well there was that recent Witcher 3 update that folded a ton of mod packages in and somehow missed one of them added big fat pussies to all the female monsters, but I guess that is a bit easier to spot as they run at you screeching.

CuriousSymptoms
Jul 18, 2004

Those Goddamn Rainbows Are At It Again

Remember when the main character on twitter was that guy who outed himself as a shut-in by seething about Aloy's peach fuzz on her cheeks being 'a beard'

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Waste of Breath posted:

My friends and I used to giggle at this detail

Now I realize that this means someone modelled a tiny cacao-hole on the model they photographed and turned into a sprite and I just wanna know the thought process there

Same energy

https://v.redd.it/rym56lcgvcya1/DASH_1080.mp4

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the cacodemon has a butt hole in Doom (1993) for PC

good for him

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Nuns with Guns posted:

Well there was that recent Witcher 3 update that folded a ton of mod packages in and somehow missed one of them added big fat pussies to all the female monsters, but I guess that is a bit easier to spot as they run at you screeching.

"No, dammit, harpies have cloacae, not fat pussies!" I cry impotently as Geralt is torn asunder.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I mean if you're impotent you can't even enjoy them properly

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

thanks long COVID.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

so long-ay covid

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i want to have sex in Half Life 2

head crab

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

pentyne posted:

also the follow up

and some commentary from noted video games luminary Turdiak

murder every dumb poster here who says “loving yikes”, brutally and
/or Britishly.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

loving yikes, dude

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

skeleton warrior posted:

loving yikes, dude

i am sorry but you are dead now

https://giphy.com/gifs/maudit-maudit-akira-kurosawa-toshiro-mifune-XZV4omeYwnLsQ

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

skeleton warrior posted:

loving yikes, dude

Heckarino

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

pentyne posted:

Heckarino

what the actual gently caress my dude

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
What in tarnation?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Whoever coined "yikesaroo" has a lot to answer for

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

what the actual gently caress my dude

bad shoot

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

I’m sorry apparently I now have posting aids, please mercy kill me
Bloodlessly, so no one else starts posting gbs poo poo.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Lady Radia posted:

What in tarnation?

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
no tattooings, no piercings and absolutely no chuds of any kind! Oh god I'm giving them ideas!

surc
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

whats in the insane one

The only real crazy thing about the patch itself is IIRC it doesn't work any more because the dev stated they were never upgrading past windows 7 and on windows 10+ you have to do different stuff to patch the game.

All the VtmB craziness was about Tessmage raging out about somebody else making a different mod that wasn't the "right" way to mod it and the community splitting and writing giant screeds about it.
Initially the this is bad response kind of made sense because the other modder (wesp) was also restoring+adding in additional content based off unfinished gamefiles etc. and you couldn't install just the fixes but they sorted that out in response to people getting mad and made it configurable.

Here's people getting real mad about it on gamefaqs 15 years ago https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/914819-vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines/40912554

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

apollodowns meltdown after teh 2016 election was pretty funny

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

NoiseAnnoys posted:

murder every dumb poster here who says “loving yikes”, brutally and
/or Britishly.

I have never heard anyone outside of the US use 'yikes'.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Antivehicular posted:

Whoever coined "yikesaroo" has a lot to answer for

The guy is permabanned. He started the lowtax DV thread and it turned it he's from kiwifarms. It will always be shameful that was how lowtax was outed.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Dongicus posted:

apollodowns meltdown after teh 2016 election was pretty funny

The mass attempt at dodging the toxxes always makes me laugh a bit. "I never would've bet if I thought I could lose!"

Rapid 99
Jan 30, 2015

Hero will never give up,
never hide,
never be defeated,
never accept evil.

surc posted:

All the VtmB craziness was about Tessmage raging out about somebody else making a different mod that wasn't the "right" way to mod it and the community splitting and writing giant screeds about it.
Initiallyy the this is bad response kind of made sense because the other modder (wesp) was also restoring+adding in additional content based off unfinished gamefiles etc. and you couldn't install just the fixes but they sorted that out in response to people getting mad and made it configurable.

I vaguely recall a fansubbed game with similar drama, where the original fansubber went on hiatus and someone else patched in their unfinished work.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Waste of Breath posted:

Now I realize that this means someone modelled a tiny cacao-hole on the model they photographed and turned into a sprite and I just wanna know the thought process there
The Caco was drawn by hand without any sculptor's aid, and the official word on it from everyone involved is "I can't talk about those holes".

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Lady Radia posted:

What in tarnation?

i like saying this lol

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Lady Radia posted:

What in tarnation?

Emperor's black bones!

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

VostokProgram posted:

Emperor's black bones!

Son of a Sith!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Big ol’ veiny cyberdemon

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

The Kins posted:

The Caco was drawn by hand without any sculptor's aid, and the official word on it from everyone involved is "I can't talk about those holes".

release the Cacloaca tapes, Carmack!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Kins posted:

"I can't talk about those holes".

lobster shirt posted:

i like saying this lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

silvergoose posted:

Son of a Sith!

stang!

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Marcade posted:

i look for butts in fromsoft games idk its just funny when poo poo is flopping around while everyone is swinging swords and hammers around. the monster asses in bloodborne are shiny bc of the lighting and shaders lol

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

STOP

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
if you can dodge a shiny monster rear end, you can dodge a ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Choose the sword and you will join me
Choose the giant shiny monster rear end and you will join your mother in death
You don’t understand my words but you must choose.