Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

History Comes Inside! posted:

The real four pillars

EMF
Darkstar
???
??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Barry Bluejeans posted:

EMF
Darkstar
???
??????

Banjo

1glitch0

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Barry Bluejeans posted:

EMF
Darkstar
???
??????

Coffey

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Look at that billboard! Just ignore the fact that they're forced to wrestle in full-body suits and have poo poo thrown at them.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
@WweLadyRefJess

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Barry Bluejeans posted:

EMF
Darkstar
???
??????

EMF is exempt only because EMF will follow Cody anywhere

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
The best part about that is that the word influence is value-neutral. Is the WWE influencing the world in a positive or negative way? Well, I guess that’s up to you to decide!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Barry Bluejeans posted:

EMF
Darkstar
???
??????

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Majinfoose posted:

This is discounting a lot of EMF's vociferous defenses of WWE

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Barry Bluejeans posted:

EMF
Darkstar
???
??????

DM punk

Free Market Gravy

Edit

Wait no!

Mel Mudkiper

ARMBAR A COP fucked around with this message at 17:30 on May 15, 2023

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Majinfoose posted:

True. The protagonist of pro wrestling

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

True. The protagonist of pro wrestling

I don’t think Kidd Bandit wrestles for WWE.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Lethrom posted:

I don’t think Hangman Page wrestles for WWE.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Lethrom posted:

I don’t think Buff Bagwell wrestles for WWE.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Lethrom posted:

I don’t think Cody Rhodes wrestles for WWE.

Wait, gently caress

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Sandman McMahon posted:

Wait, gently caress

No, you got it right, he sports entertains for WWE

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Barry Bluejeans posted:

EMF
Darkstar
???
??????

All this talk of four pillars of PSP and no Cavauro??? Cav has single-handedly held us together through the worst times like Heel Maggle, Anonymous GM, top of the card Shane O Mac and Tribal Chief Head of the Table Death March. He may not have been here for the entire lolCenawinz era but he was with us in spirit.

We should have a 4 way dance between Mjeff, Shard, QoP and Rawritty for the fourth slot. I’m voting for Rarity, not just for the scoops, but more for her super taunt, the Micro Wave.

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Mel Mudkiper
He was the guy who worked for MBS’s kids right? The goon lore is deep. I still miss Old Painless and the guy with the Professor Kevin Nash avatar.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

getting an email from your boss telling you what to tweet is the weirdest poo poo, I'd just close my twitter account

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

DogsInSpace! posted:

All this talk of four pillars of PSP

I thought it was more "four pillars of WWE stans"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ARMBAR A COP posted:

DM punk

Free Market Gravy

Edit

Wait no!

Mel Mudkiper

these three and darkstar

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Orange Carlisle posted:

getting an email from your boss telling you what to tweet is the weirdest poo poo, I'd just close my twitter account

The far darker option is WWE has access to all their wrestlers twitter accounts and just spams them all out automatically which probably wouldn't shock me at this point

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I think it was specifically "four pillars of people who actually watch WWE, because the joke is only four people here watch WWE with any regularity, with everybody else just parachuting in during PPVs to laugh at it."

Anyway, I will crush Rarity at the premium live event.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Drakkel posted:

The far darker option is WWE has access to all their wrestlers twitter accounts and just spams them all out automatically which probably wouldn't shock me at this point

If I was a WWE Superstar I'd much rather have the company run my twitter than having to do PR guy on my phone while sitting at the airport.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DogsInSpace! posted:

the guy with the Professor Kevin Nash avatar.

RacistGuidingLight, banned since 2018

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

NienNunb posted:

“The Cure For The Common Show”

WWE: It’s toasted.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MJeff posted:

Anyway, I will crush Rarity at the premium live event.

I will tap you out at Post at the Coast

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Dangerous to throw out a scoop like that when we all know plans change

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

forkboy84 posted:

https://twitter.com/trillyrobinson/status/1657767105582989318?s=20

Why did I not realise NXT was the home of such innovative wrestling?

I know it's easy to dunk on nxt but I legit don't see the gap between this and Bandido's 21-Plex that is beloved. If anything it looks like directly someone saw Bandido and was how can we do that.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

While both are kind of silly one of them looks clean as gently caress and the other looks like a clunky mess, I’ll let you work out which is which

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
The 21plex has both competitors remain in ring the whole time. If the guy from the NXT clip was coming from outside, hopped on the apron and did his move there wouldn't be much problem with it. It's the fact that he's already in ring, hops to the apron, readies himself a bit, then hops in the ring to hit the suplex which makes it look like a dumb sequence. The setup required doesn't flow with where the wrestlers actually were in the ring at the time

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

also the 21plex actually looks like it's applying meaningful extra torque to the suplex

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lid posted:

I know it's easy to dunk on nxt but I legit don't see the gap between this and Bandido's 21-Plex that is beloved. If anything it looks like directly someone saw Bandido and was how can we do that.

they might be comparable if bandido ran around the outside of the ring making choo choo noises before going back in the ring to actually hit the move

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Lid posted:

I know it's easy to dunk on nxt but I legit don't see the gap between this and Bandido's 21-Plex that is beloved.

do a pointless run out of your front door, around the block and back, then turn your monitor on

bartok
May 10, 2006

forkboy84 posted:

https://twitter.com/trillyrobinson/status/1657767105582989318?s=20

Why did I not realise NXT was the home of such innovative wrestling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IL00aNvp7k

identical

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lid posted:

Yeah, in the grand scheme of convoluted wrestling poo poo, this is pretty low on the list. I do like someone’s suggestion of it being a tag move because it’d be a little more dynamic but it’s totally fine as-is.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

quote:

- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn promo

- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Miz

- Imperium promo

- Intercontinental Title Top Contender Battle Royal

- Becky Lynch promo

- Xavier Woods vs. Dominik Mysterio

- Indus Sher match

- Cody Rhodes promo

- SPOILER MATCH (see below)

- Seth Rollins sit down interview

- SPOILER MATCH (see below)

Backstage News

- As outlined earlier on Fightful Select, Liv Morgan was injured on Friday's Smackdown, and is not wrestling tonight

- They have an office area set up for Adam Pearce

- Tegan Nox vs. Nikki Cross is set for WWE Main Event

- Dana Brooke vs. Emma is set for main event

- There were no NXT talent brought in for Main Event

- Raquel Rodriguez vs. Chelsea Green is planned in place of the tag title match due to Liv's injury. Sonya Deville is there as well.

- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs. Judgment Day is set for the main event

- Jinder Mahal and Rhea Ripley are planned for the show.

- WWE has four refs scheduled for the battle royal.

I hope that is the actual main event for RAW and fightfull didn't type it up wrong

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That move is the total opposite of the 21-plex, all they have in common is both being a suplex. The 21-plex is a very simple setup, opponent on the ropes and Bandido runs from one end to the other, and goes into the actual move which is complicated and visually interesting, flipping onto the opponent, bouncing off the ropes, into the suplex.

That move is a very long and complicated setup of going over the ropes, running past the opponent on the apron, and then going over again. Which goes into a very simple move, a suplex.

It would definitely look better with a move on the apron into the suplex or as a tag team finisher. It takes all that setup and turns it into something. Knee him in the head when you run past! his head is right there! Then all that setup turns into a 1-2 combo move.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Digital Jedi posted:

I hope that is the actual main event for RAW and fightfull didn't type it up wrong
Think they meant Main Event, the TV show that still exists because of some deal in the UK or something

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Bandido's move makes him look like a cool super strong badass.

That guy's move makes him look like a moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
All he would have to do is when he jumps to the apron he can do a double stomp or a knee or something, than he can jump back in for the suplex.