Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

i say swears online posted:

Zero Suit Seamus

they mentioned it on the recent ep and i actually think it's supposed to happen this afternoon or tomorrow or something

This was my question, got busy on Wednesday and couldn't watch, was hoping to at least see the recap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Wolfsheim posted:

Lol flashbacks to how mad this thread got when they had the Safdie interview episode

lol

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Zero Suit Dingus

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Wolfsheim posted:

Lol flashbacks to how mad this thread got when they had the Safdie interview episode

im still mad

Simiain
Dec 13, 2005

"BAM! The ole fork in the eye!!"

crepeface posted:

im still mad

I quite like that episode, what were people's problems with it?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I think it would be great if Will could do a bonus interview with a WGA member every week as long as the strike lasts. The stars are aligning for the ultimate bonus interview episodes.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Vim Fuego posted:

I think it would be great if Will could do a bonus interview with a WGA member every week as long as the strike lasts. The stars are aligning for the ultimate bonus interview episodes.

they're out right in the middle of it, they oughta be hanging out down there all day every day.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Simiain posted:

i remember tapping out around the time the guests were telling the story about a guy who went around new york collecting the signatures of all the actors in goodfellas

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Why does Will pronounce “Los Feliz” like that

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Fun, easy, episode this week, I liked the talk about Ferdinand Hapsburg and Liz Holmes.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

Simiain posted:

"Why should I care about people who directed a movie I haven't seen?" and/or "Quirky anecdotes about New York City? But I've never even been to New York!"

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
It's like New York City is a character in the movie

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Not enough complaining about Felix itt anymore. :sad:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

net work error posted:

I'm happy he managed to kick his heroin addiction

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

net work error posted:

Who?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Simiain posted:

Goons being goons as per usual

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/i/status/1656868198049013760

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Big Trans.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I'm Miami at least there is such a thing as big cosmetic surgery but it's not the cause of transitioning as far as I'm aware.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Hell, even the vast majority of top surgeries are for cis people.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

Hell, even the vast majority of top surgeries are for cis people.

Got a big belly implant so that my xxxl triforce shirt fills out better.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

That's quite an inference, I guess. I'd think about it more but I gotta go take my meds so I'm not angry at everything I'm forced to do under capitalism.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Yestermoment posted:

Got a big belly implant so that my xxxl triforce shirt fills out better.

that's a mid surgery

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/spriter99880/status/1656754646344499201?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

Did she drink a 6 pack before this speech?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
kamala off da perc

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the Vice Presidential Special: z-bar and a black cherry white claw.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

like she took a bunch of edibles and watched philosophy Youtube.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1657139342060421120?s=20

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Pretty much every President has been zooted out of their mind most of the time while in office. Once again POC women are being held to a higher standard smdh.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1658283814978813952?s=46&t=wv7RqzdHvNj02olD1FFwIw

lol good lord

https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1658220904386555905?s=46&t=wv7RqzdHvNj02olD1FFwIw

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Felix back in fine form. Dying at this Marinating Melvin bit.

Bring back This Is Sus. Just go back to to the classics and watch all of Council of Dads and A Million Little Things.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

lol "OLD MAN ANGRY AT JEWS FOR CELEBRATING THEIR ANCESTOR LIBERATION FROM SLAVERY". So extremely American.

Stutes
Oct 13, 2005

Tonight's the Night
I’m interested in hearing about all the other times the Red Sea has parted.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Felix back in fine form. Dying at this Marinating Melvin bit.

Bring back This Is Sus. Just go back to to the classics and watch all of Council of Dads and A Million Little Things.

Yup, just on fire this ep.

And seconded on this is Sus. I'd really like to hear his dive on House MD.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Sephyr posted:

Yup, just on fire this ep.

And seconded on this is Sus. I'd really like to hear his dive on House MD.

Oh yeah, that would be great.

I feel like Time for My Stories killed This Is Sus, but the vibe was off and Matt was a bad co-host for it. Those original episodes of Felix and a rotating guest were the way to go.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Bring Felix and his sister talking about bad tv back she had some great moments on those old eps.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Silopilled.

I didn't realize that TMFS was about explaining the rise of Prestige Television until near the end of the series. With that in mind, it seemed odd to exclude The Fugitive. Maybe the first show you could call a prestige drama. Other Primetime Emmy winners for best "drama" during that time period include comedies, variety shows, and anthologies with titles like "Jack Lemmon Presents The Nabisco Television Playhouse."

My issue with This Is Sus is that Ted Lasso is the only saccharine normie show I watch, so I just couldn't give a poo poo about any of it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Ted Lasso sounds like it sucks. Americans that come to Britain are completely destroyed by the process, how dare they say that those disgusting yank pigs could infect us with optimism. When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back, it doesn't get seduced by folksy Sub Name Is Earl bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Bring Felix and his sister talking about bad tv back she had some great moments on those old eps.

totally! like, you’re so right! absolutely