Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Knight posted:

Thinking bout the guys that say "Welcome back, Elon" whenever he tweets

He's supposed to be there!

it's his company, he's supposed to be there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

While many of you are likely yelling "GO ELON MUSK" or "GO X-MEN!" I'm yelling "GO ERIK LENSHERR and the rule of law!"

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
lmao at him suspending Kanye only to say poo poo like this

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
MODOK, both in looks and in that Musk would medically transition into a toilet to own trans people

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I must’ve missed it. Why is he mad at Wikipedia? Or is it simply that reality and facts have a leftist slant?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

1glitch0 posted:

2-1B/DRX likewise ordered for Musk's armor to be waxed with woodoo hide in the hopes that the resulting shine would distract Catturd from the shortcuts they were forced to implement during the manufacturing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ce76OHPTUw

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I must’ve missed it. Why is he mad at Wikipedia? Or is it simply that reality and facts have a leftist slant?
https://twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/1657494022741426180?t=O1BFZuV5dj5PWPrQ5eZsSg&s=19

Wales is the founder of Wikipedia

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dr. VooDoo posted:

wikipedia is not a valid source of information because anyone can edit it

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Dr. VooDoo posted:

i believe the founder mocked him for saying they actually promote efforts to support free speech'

edit: heh, literally was watching the majority report right now when they went over his tweet. yeah, wales basically mocked elon by saying that they went to court to fight against turkey

Mr Interweb has issued a correction as of 05:01 on May 16, 2023

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

wikipedia is not a valid source of information because anyone can edit it

Community Notes is better because Musk can disappear incorrect comments.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DynamicSloth posted:

Community Notes is better because Musk can disappear incorrect comments.

thats right

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

It’s so funny how a billionaire can be such a thin skinned bitch over stuff like this

He’s gotta be miserable right now with all these things hitting him and twitter going belly up.

https://twitter.com/Wilson__Valdez/status/1658302618739912704?cxt=HHwWgMC9gcPcvIMuAAAA

Losing his goddamn mind lmao

Glumwheels has issued a correction as of 05:19 on May 16, 2023

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

are CEO security clearances like the ones in congress, in the sense of "you're already here, nothing we can do now"?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Posting Stormfront content will surely bring back the advertisers.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/hash_tigre/status/1533626323909738496

https://twitter.com/hash_tigre/status/1534280004275560449

love when musk tries to act like he doesnt know these people

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
wait, musk got subpoenaed in the epstein investigation?

:amerikkka:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

are CEO security clearances like the ones in congress, in the sense of "you're already here, nothing we can do now"?

some dude mikhail kokorich got forced by the us government to divest twice from two different lol aerospace companies he founded

quote:

The Russian founder and CEO of Momentus Space resigned today after investigations into his access to restricted space technology interfered with his company’s attempt to go public through a purchase by a blank-check company.

The company’s board said Mikhail Kokorich’s resignation came in “an effort to expedite the resolution of U.S. government national security and foreign ownership concerns surrounding the Company, the existence of which the Company recently has confirmed.”

What if I don’t get my second Covid-19 vaccine dose on time?

Quartz first reported these concerns in Nov. 2020, detailing how Kokorich started Momentus to develop a space tug in 2017 after being forced to divest from his previous satellite company by the federal government, which was concerned that he and other foreign investors might access technology considered too dangerous to slip into the hands of foreign rivals.

A federal investigation into Kokorich’s immigration status in 2019 led Momentus to bar him from accessing the company’s technical information, even as he continued to serve as CEO. Government officials were also concerned about foreign investors in Momentus with ties to Vladimir Putin and sanctioned Russian firms, particularly Lev Khasis, a top executive at Russia’s largest state-owned bank.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
so sad that ghislane lost a father, a brother, and a partner in such tragic circumstances

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Mola Yam posted:

so sad that ghislane lost a father, a brother, and a partner in such tragic circumstances

Just like the Kennedys.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Lol if you think there is anything leftist about the facts as presented by wikipedia.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
I loving hate elon musk

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

a real chump posted:

I loving hate elon musk

a very good post

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

a real chump posted:

I loving hate elon musk

Concerning

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

a real chump posted:

I loving hate elon musk

toggle posted:

a very good post

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

shyduck posted:

#2 is odd. Is he implying he somehow knew all along Epstein was a "dumb crook" before everything came out?
Game recognizes game.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

It still doesn't look like he fought it all!

jinx_player
Aug 25, 2018

FizFashizzle posted:

the real question is which xman does elon see himself as (hint: it's whichever had sex with underage jubilee or kitty pride)

Right, so Charles Xavier then…

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

He meant to write Wookiepedia. He just absolutely hates Star Wars because some of their spacecraft don't blow up.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Star Wars takes place a long long time ago but we’ll never meet any of the characters because their civilizations were wiped out by the woke mind virus.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Lmao at the knee-jerk reaction by squishy left-libs to rehab soros because of musk. Both are bad you dumbass freaks

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 13:07 on May 16, 2023

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/1658326651200245760?t=MItl4TunYJzhxPtP-WxDiA&s=19

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
I figure Soros must be bad if only because he is a billionaire, and there's no good billionaires

At the other hand, he does seem to give some money for good projects worldwide, which is why bigots hate him.

In any case, I think more revelant it's the fact that Soros hating become a form of veiled antisemitism, much like "Rothschild" was a few decades ago

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

Lmao at the knee-jerk reaction by squishy left-libs to rehab soros because of musk. Both are bad you badass freaks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Elon's politics are still inscrutable

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

this vid is still my favorite thing they've ever done

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

JAMOOOL posted:

lmao at him suspending Kanye only to say poo poo like this

iirc he suspended kanye once kanye started making fun of his weird body, not the nazi stuff

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Self-radicalized because Hard Drive Mag was mean to him.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Elias_Maluco posted:

I figure Soros must be bad if only because he is a billionaire, and there's no good billionaires

At the other hand, he does seem to give some money for good projects worldwide, which is why bigots hate him.

In any case, I think more revelant it's the fact that Soros hating become a form of veiled antisemitism, much like "Rothschild" was a few decades ago

it’s not veiled

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Elias_Maluco posted:

Soros is one of the key figures behind and benefited from what happened in Russia during the 90s. He was also one of the big drivers of expanding world Bank and imf bullshit during the Clinton years that has lead to the destruction and debt enslavement of countless "3rd world" economies and countries.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1995/01/23/the-world-according-to-soros
https://www.thenation.com/article/world/harvard-boys-do-russia/

I think either radio war Nerd or trueanon did an episode on what happened to Russia in the 90s and what part he played is brought up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
War nerd ftw