Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

NoiseAnnoys posted:

political toxxes are but a reflection of politics posting, e.g. cringe as gently caress and dumb as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

A hundred-odd neckbeards sealed in stone for 3,000 years, unleashed by future cyber-nazis, and they all immediately start talking about how they missed brunch and compose tier lists on the best use of prison labor.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
ron paul

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

This. Ftmfw

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

quote:

Mountain goats introduced in the 1920s into Washington’s Olympic Mountains were in time found to be a nuisance there, in particular while seeking human urine and sweat for its salt content, the park lacking natural salt licks, and even aggressively approaching human visitors. One such goat killed a hiker in 2010.[14]

can you imagine being killed by a goat for your piss

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Well I wasn't until you put that image in my head.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Hell of a thing to put on a gravestone.

HERE LIES NUNS WITH GUNS
KILLED BY A GOAT FOR THEIR PISS

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

:piss:

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Pissing on goats, now a survival strategy and not just my normal Thursday night.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Dr. Ron Paul

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

goats are one of earths greatest creatures

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

can you imagine being killed by a goat for your piss

Must've missed that level in Goat Simulator.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Piss-licking pervert murder goat impostors.

E: Edited for truth.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 17:12 on May 16, 2023

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mountain goats are not True Goats from the capra genus; they are from the oreamnos, a genus clearly motivated more by piss

perhaps this is why they are not in goat simulator

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
I think I saw Piss Goat open for some local thrash band at a small inner-city dive with sticky carpets and nightmarish bathrooms.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Piss-licking pervert murder goats.

we don’t talk about bust Todd anymore

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Yeah, well I saw The Mountain Goats perform in wait poo poo no there’s a real band with that name

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
watch out for Billy, the cutthroat, piss-drinking goat!

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Nah, he's bluffing.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

mountain goats are not True Goats from the capra genus; they are from the oreamnos, a genus clearly motivated more by piss

perhaps this is why they are not in goat simulator

Ureamyes

Rapid 99
Jan 30, 2015

Hero will never give up,
never hide,
never be defeated,
never accept evil.

skeleton warrior posted:

Yeah, well I saw The Mountain Goats perform in wait poo poo no there’s a real band with that name

Darnielle's beard is slowly turning him into a goat so maybe don't stand in the front row

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Gordon Ramsey Sex Dwarf Eaten by Goat

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Gordon Ramsey Sex Dwarf Eaten by Goat

Did I miss Soft Cell B sides talk?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Lol but it’s a real headline. Just switch goat with badgers.

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

this thread dropped to the second page for the first time in years and i thought it had been destroyed, but no, zelda

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

That and we were having a moment of silence for a bad poster that died with a good post

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

welcome posted:

There was a Lowtax thread in FYAD called Duck Duck Goose where if you posted Duck nothing happened, if you posted Goose you were banned, and if you posted something else you were permabanned. One poster edited their signature to look exactly like the Post, Reply, Quote, etc buttons at the bottom of every post, except that clicking any of them would take you to the new reply window in the Duck Duck Goose thread. They were very, very successful in their efforts.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
diabolical

diabolicalol

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

:stonklol:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

lobster shirt posted:

goats are one of earths greatest creatures

They truly are.

https://i.imgur.com/nPcZ59c.mp4

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

what actually happened with ms paint, everybody says they went out in a blaze of glory but provides no details

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Lmao

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

a strange fowl posted:

what actually happened with ms paint, everybody says they went out in a blaze of glory but provides no details

offered themselves up for a 100k hour probe if lollontee was also probed for 100k hours. Fluffdaddy then did it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol I respect the hustle

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

a strange fowl posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Cranappleberry posted:

offered themselves up for a 100k hour probe if lollontee was also probed for 100k hours. Fluffdaddy then did it.

I mean that's one way to get rid of a troll burner account

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Autisanal Cheese posted:

I mean that's one way to get rid of a troll burner account
extremely accurate to the probation as well since goku doing that didn't actually stop cell

lollontee is just regenerating from a single cell, he'll be back...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Can't wait for the LC followup in 11 years of Gohan perma'ing him.