Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

tango alpha delta posted:

I’m running Stable Diffusion locally on my iPhone.

The app is called Draw Things on the App Store, so I have no idea if there is an Android version. The only drawback is that my phone gets pretty hot.

lol, Stable Diffusion also runs locally just fine on my twelve year old i7 2600k with a five year old 1070 GTX Ti which is not exactly cutting edge.

That's super cool. I really thought you needed something high end to run it locally. I'm going to mess with the few options that come up on google play, and if I find anything stellar I'll report back.

KwegiboHB posted:

Grids are your friend!
There are X/Y and X/Y/Z grids to test out many things at once. They are easy to setup with handy drop down menus.
As for workflow mostly I generate a batch size of 4 with low steps to find good candidate pictures I like for further upscaling. I haven't really gotten into the fancy img2img tweaking but that's how to make an image truly shine.
KakerMix's workflow write-up is still one of the best on the entire internet.

goat sea
Steps: 24, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 3.0, Seed: 1, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Script: X/Y/Z plot, X Type: Steps, X Values: "24, 36, 48", Y Type: CFG Scale, Y Values: "3, 7, 11", Z Type: Sampler, Z Values: "Euler a, DPM++ 2M Karras"

This is awesome, too. It's silly, but this seems so much more approachable because you can run a bunch of stuff and just let it do its thing. I feel like I'm just typing in the same thing in bing 4 or 5 times because I feel like the next run might give me what I want. I'd rather just tell a robot to give me whatever nonsense and let it make a hundred of them. Thanks goons, this is a great place to start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

Soulhunter posted:

A sea of goats
Goats in the sea
A sea goat
A goat-sea elemental
Tubs of girls
Various lemon parties

calm.jpg
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 4, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 4199bcdd14, Model: revAnimated_v122, Denoising strength: 0.7, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 48, Hires upscaler: Latent

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dog with hairdo of Friar Tuck

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

two girls, but they only have one cup to share

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

pixaal posted:

It defaults to like 1 but you can slide it as far as you want, the GUI crashes after around 255 but it will still keep making them even if you made the batch with the GUI instead of the command line just you're going to have to go to the command line and close it and restart it if you want the GUI again (I'm still using Automatic 1111 February or so last updated so maybe it's fixed)
vladmandic's system info extension lets you send an interrupt from a crashed GUI. But, since you need to reenter the parameters anyway, might as well restart the whole thing to purge VRAM :v:

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

Soulhunter posted:

spinning meat
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 4, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.69, Clip skip: 2, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 48, Hires upscaler: Latent (nearest-exact)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Neat sunlight choice in the first image.

save ferris

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly
This feels like a therapy; goons trying to reclaim the phrases the internet has taken from us

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

KwegiboHB posted:

spinning meat

Soulhunter posted:

Pvt. Parts posted:

This feels like a therapy; goons trying to reclaim the phrases the internet has taken from us

(edit) didn't see that someone had done this one in the original batch, but I like these anyway :unsmith:

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut

Pvt. Parts posted:

waffles but they're blue
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 4, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.69, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 48, Hires upscaler: Latent (nearest-exact)

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Diva Cup

Spoiler for mild ceramic nudity - Florida viewers be warned.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

okay bing I get it you don't want to do known people but come on these aren't even vague.

David Hornsby with Danny DeVito eating lemons, pucker face, sour face

let's see if SD will make the lemon party better. (running Steps: 25, Sampler: DDIM, CFG scale: 11, Size: 1024x1024, Model hash: bfcaf07557, Model: 768-v-ema, Version: v1.2.1)

okay I can at least tell who they are (do not look at background guy he is cursed)

oh this does not like multiple characters

Let's get Rickety Cricket alone, he begs me to stop

I don't

e:
Something was bugging me and I finally got "the one"

pixaal fucked around with this message at 20:47 on May 16, 2023

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

loss.jpg

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I tried it with my AI art fake TV show, but I couldn't get it done in four panels.
If I ever get a real series actually made, I swear I am getting it into the show somehow.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

houses built with load bearing drywall

Roman posted:

It's seriously a goldmine.

50mm cinematic horror, darkcore YuGiOh protagonist, Baltic violence tumblr --ar 16:9 --niji 5

50mm cinematic horror, darkcore adorable cute puppy, Baltic violence tumblr --ar 16:9

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 04:00 on May 17, 2023

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Roman posted:

Here's a prompt for MJ I got from @nickfloats on Twitter that generates some cool horror stuff, even though it will often trip the auto mod and require a quick appeal: "50mm cinematic horror, darkcore [subject], Baltic violence tumblr --ar 16:9"
It's seriously a goldmine.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Soulhunter posted:

houses built with load bearing drywall

These kind of pics make me really want to make a fake news article, but I can never bring myself to do it.

FLORIDA HOUSE WASHES UP ON BEACH AFTER HURRICANE
OLD CALIFORNIA HOMES CAN'T HANDLE RAIN
TWISTER DROPS HOUSE IN AN ABANDONED PARKING LOT

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Misinformation feels bad but if you make it Onion style and the about is clear it's a parody it might be workable and still ethical.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
still fooled the chuds

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Soulhunter posted:

50mm cinematic horror, darkcore adorable cute puppy, Baltic violence tumblr --ar 16:9

:unsmigghh:

Doctor Zero posted:

These kind of pics make me really want to make a fake news article, but I can never bring myself to do it.

I wrote some fake newspaper articles as a satire project last year, pre-Midjourney. This would've been a godsend of a tool instead of trying to find and poorly photoshop stock photos. Give it a shot!

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 18:01 on May 17, 2023

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
I notice 50mm is listed in a lot of these prompts.
Is that referring to the lens size?

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Bucnasti posted:

Yes, the reasoning being just that only actual photos in the training data will be tagged with a lens length, not drawings or paintings. Additionally, 50mm is a really close up lens, often used in portraits.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Bucnasti posted:

Yeah, although it's mostly just shorthand for "make it look like a photo". There's some vague correlation between prompted lens specs and the results, like if you put "100mm, f/2.8" in your prompt you're more likely to get something that looks like a macro photo and that kind of thing, but 50mm is a pretty generic "shoot anything" lens so it doesn't seem to skew composition/depth of field/whatever that much.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

ante posted:

Additionally, 50mm is a really close up lens, often used in portraits.
No, 50mm is sorta the generic "does anything" lens. The stereotypical portrait photography lens is 85mm.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

I think the ratio of the image itself impacts the result of the prompt, but 'cinematic' as a keyword seems to override the difference between the lens styles on its own, or it doesn't make much of a difference.

Full album of goats with and without the 'cinematic' keyword and varying lens specifications. Not much variation.

Have I posted the Hiking Chicken Men Adventures yet? I'm posting those instead of a wall of goats that all look the same.

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 19:56 on May 17, 2023

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

SubG posted:

No, 50mm is sorta the generic "does anything" lens. The stereotypical portrait photography lens is 85mm.

Yeah. I use "Sigma 85mm F/8" whenever I want it to look like the real world and not a painting.

Spatule
Mar 18, 2003

SubG posted:

Allow me some pedantry: it depends on the sensor size. 50mm on APS-C is a portrait lens.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

And yet what it's best for doesn't matter if the data set and what is tagged isn't consistent with that. You'd want to do a grid comparison over around 1000 seeds probably so you can get an idea of all bias. I often just use photograph and a time of day or month.

A season is more likely to take a lot of tones from it like autumn will get you colored Leafs but if you do say September trees will be green and you are far more likely in real photos tagged with a month. Time works well sunrise and sunset are a bit cheaty for color but sometimes you just need one. And it's easier to make slight adjustments with 10AM going to 11AM or 2PM. It can be interesting to see how the time of day effects the AI too, it's another lever to pull especially if you are playing with a locked seed. I find results really focus on the number and put clocks if you specify a minute like 10:17AM

There's many ways to approach it, work with whatever you seem to best internalize and go oh this will probably be closer to what I want if I bump it up 2 hours (Think about how the scene would change during the day).

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

I will never not love purple and teal as atmosphere setters

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

TheWorldsaStage posted:

I will never not love purple and teal as atmosphere setters

i also am obsessed with that color combo. my phone's two backgrounds are both AI gen patterns of those colors. I need to do another round, I've been using them for like 6 months now..

E this is one but can't find the other in my files

AARD VARKMAN fucked around with this message at 03:50 on May 19, 2023

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Please post the others if you find them!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Teal and Purple for sure.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Phone resolutions like 9:20 ar or similar teal/purple stuff would be very cool for my phone bg rotation if anyone wants something to do .... Just saying ...... ;-*

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Have some more neon noircore.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
gah i got prompters block or something. can't find anything at all in tall AR that looks remotely good enough to replace my current ones. i think maybe it just can't make things interesting enough at 9:20? the ones I'm using are slightly wider but they were upscaled in the old system so big enough to use through cropping without blowing up. :thunk:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
dear midjourney add a real upscale function using my hours like anything else. :thanks:

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Phone resolutions like 9:20 ar or similar teal/purple stuff would be very cool for my phone bg rotation if anyone wants something to do .... Just saying ...... ;-*

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

These two are very much my poo poo. The second one is particularly choice for bg materials, just made it my main one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Yeah I yoinked the poo poo out of that one too!