Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
So the Twitter Files is apparently still ongoing
https://twitter.com/thackerpd/status/1658812586073153539

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1658837249675468800

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

MrMojok posted:

If there’s anybody that knows about space… I’m the one that… I’m the one that knows space… … stuff.”

The inspiring words that put a man on the moon

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
A natural 1 child policy enacted through financial collapse.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
White people stopped loving in 2007 because that's when keyboard cat was first uploaded and everyone was too busy watching a video originally from the 80s to have sex.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

DeadButDelicious posted:

White people stopped loving in 2007 because that's when keyboard cat was first uploaded and everyone was too busy watching a video originally from the 80s to have sex.

That's why I'm still not having sex...it's a really good video

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

potato! posted:

The white birthrate started dropping in 2007 because of the reality TV series Kitchen Nightmares

https://tvline.com/2023/05/15/kitchen-nightmares-renewed-season-8-fox/

Concerning.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

I know it's a broken record but I can no longer express in words how much I hate this loving piece of poo poo fascist boer.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
"Why aren't people having kids?" Asks the billionaire who forces his workers to work 24/7 for pennies on the dollar of what they should be making.

Elon desperately wants to boost the birth rate because he needs drones for his Mars salt mines.

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

Piell posted:

So the Twitter Files is apparently still ongoing
https://twitter.com/thackerpd/status/1658812586073153539

That Thacker guy needs an editor or something. What's with all the typos

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Jestery posted:

"why do you post these things"

"Freedom of speech"

"No I mean, why do you post these inflammatory things so publically and trip on your dick so often?"

*11 seconds of dial up tone noise"

"Now the princess bride..."

"elon, why do you support russia in their own going invasion of ukraine?"

*11 seconds of silence*
"you.. you know... in ........
in... in.. the video game fall... fallout, they say...
'war never changes'
so yeah that's it"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He's putting so little thought, or such shallow thought, into all these "causes" he's suddenly folding himself in half to promote that it must be extremely easy to bait him into backing some truly bonkers poo poo. Like how much effort would it take to get him retweeting young-earth creationism because of some well-spoken-sounding reviews of one of those 80s books about hominid footprints walking through volcanic soil and about how punctuated equilibrium is way less likely than God Did It. Or alien wormholes or CERN creating a black hole or something

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I spent 44 bil to post racisms to my hooded friends

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
People still think he's funny and smart and will take humanity to Mars and nothing he says or does will change their minds. It's infuriating

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

holtemon posted:

People still think he's funny and smart and will take humanity to Mars and nothing he says or does will change their minds. It's infuriating

It's the Trump syndrome. Telling them he's an idiot makes them dig in deeper because if he's an idiot, then his followers are bigger idiots for following him.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

it's like a long performance of The Emperor's New Clothes only the kid has shouted "this dude's naked" all the way back in like 2017 and is constantly trying to tell people that but the Emperor keeps on trucking along to rapturous applause

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/mnateshyamalan/status/1658818217802969088?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

holtemon posted:

had a truck driver come in a few weeks ago proudly talking about how he put about 30-40k into a bunch of shitcoins that he picked 'because they have Elon's name on them'
"Even if just one of them goes up to 0.01 cent ill be a millionaire!!"

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

This is one of those accounts I followed when I was still on the platform that just pisses me off they are still posting on it

Close your account you little fuckin loser

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Now they aren’t even pretending the twitter files aren’t about settling personal scores

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
So everyone is just going to email them the Poop emoji right?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Mikojan posted:

Thats a pretty loving depressing bike lane

Have you seen bike lanes in the US

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Heath posted:

Have you seen bike lanes in the US

Ya, we have thousands of miles of old rail that we converted to bike lanes. Flat as hell and no interaction with street traffic.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

karthun posted:

Ya, we have thousands of miles of old rail that we converted to bike lanes. Flat as hell and no interaction with street traffic.

That's great, it's not like anyone needs rail infrastructure.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
its cool that the bike lane is also solar energy, but isnt it better to make it a green space with a bike lane?

trees/plants do minor carbon capture and air filtering, and help cool the area mitigating the urban heat island effects that someone mentioned, also might support local pollinators.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Konar posted:

This is one of those accounts I followed when I was still on the platform that just pisses me off they are still posting on it

Close your account you little fuckin loser

They're one of those losers who can't handle not being seen

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Data Graham posted:

He's putting so little thought, or such shallow thought, into all these "causes" he's suddenly folding himself in half to promote

i'm willing to bet he's put quite a lot of thought into white supremacy, antisemitism, and fascism. not deep thought, but lots of it.

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

mobby_6kl posted:

That's great, it's not like anyone needs rail infrastructure.

No one really needs old class 1 or class 2 and there isn't room in the easement to upgrade them. Rail trails own.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

PhazonLink posted:

its cool that the bike lane is also solar energy, but isnt it better to make it a green space with a bike lane?

trees/plants do minor carbon capture and air filtering, and help cool the area mitigating the urban heat island effects that someone mentioned, also might support local pollinators.

I don't really want to bike in a green strip between the two directions of a highway either.

that said, solar panels above road and bikeways is great, albeit annoying to service.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Makes sense that he refers to his plane as his car

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War_troop_surge_of_2007

I think the birth rate dropped because we surged Iraq

All those hamboogas never made it home to have children

This dishonors all the valiant military girlfriends and wives picking up the slack back home.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Time_pants posted:

This dishonors all the valiant military girlfriends and wives picking up the slack back home.

Coming back from a two year deployment to your seven months pregnant wife :patriot:

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

goatface posted:

A natural 1 child policy enacted through financial collapse.

A brilliant plan but for its one fatal flaw: lack of access to birth control. Oh well, I'm sure prison labor will purge these sinful women of their immoralities and perversions.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
I I'm still shocked that a brief google search yielded results I could never have imagined. There's not just one but hundreds of people named Rick Bish. And they're all smiling like they've got it all figured out. And I think they do. How do you not just go around introducing yourself to people with a name like that?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

DeeplyConcerned posted:

I I'm still shocked that a brief google search yielded results I could never have imagined. There's not just one but hundreds of people named Rick Bish. And they're all smiling like they've got it all figured out. And I think they do. How do you not just go around introducing yourself to people with a name like that?

"Hello, I'm Richard Girlotter."

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Without carrying around a truck horn, it’s kind of meaningless.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Data Graham posted:

He's putting so little thought, or such shallow thought, into all these "causes" he's suddenly folding himself in half to promote that it must be extremely easy to bait him into backing some truly bonkers poo poo. Like how much effort would it take to get him retweeting young-earth creationism because of some well-spoken-sounding reviews of one of those 80s books about hominid footprints walking through volcanic soil and about how punctuated equilibrium is way less likely than God Did It. Or alien wormholes or CERN creating a black hole or something

just wait another month and he will be posting that poo poo on his own accord

no baiting needed

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Give it a month and he will be using the accurate def con level against whoever he wants to go to war with

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Elon Musk: ok man. why are you here

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Captain Beans posted:

just wait another month and he will be posting that poo poo on his own accord

no baiting needed

No more than the constant baiting of a couple hundred-thousand wingnuts forming an echo chamber made entirely out of bait, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

karthun posted:

Are you seriously pretending 99% of bike lanes in the U.S. aren't alongside the road, exactly like this lane in Korea, except there's only a thin white line and no barrier to stop cars from hitting you (which almost happened to me within the last week), and additionally they are about 25% the size?

I mean it's great we have converted bike lanes from old rails (I guess, I'd rather have actual infrastructure), but acting like that's the norm while criticizing a country's whose submission is arguably about 10x better than ours is pretty absurd, and I'm using a kinder word than I'd like.

The "If it's isn't American it's poo poo" brainworms will never die.