Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Dare I say epic username good sir!

epic rereG guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

the broom was in use at the time. in my arse. I shoved the handle of a broom up my big gay arse.

on topic gbs feedback: buy another broom

they say every time epic rereg guy gets banned, a mod gets their broom :angel:

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Quantum of …… oh heck no!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Quantum of …… oh heck no!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

nice av. an ik use their buttons to gicve that to you?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ok seriously but we're done here unless there's new feedback

Take it to the chat thread

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Still keep clicking on the book forum inst ad of GBS. Sucks rear end

I’ve actually gotten some good recommendations from lurking there op

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Smugworth posted:

Still keep clicking on the book forum inst ad of GBS. Sucks rear end

Read motherfucker

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

cumpantry posted:

Read motherfucker

thats what the forums are for OP

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

cumpantry posted:

Read motherfucker

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Nom was just probed for making a trash Biden thread and told to post in his jail but his jail is locked!!

This is unjust!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

thought it was nom epique that was banned from making new threads in gbs. not sure why epic dune username had his thread gassed? arbitrary rules imo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Nom has been effectively shadowbanned. Looks like another notch in SAD’s belt 😞

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm gonna do something about it. Maybe I'll play some zelda, have a coke or something.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
actually I don’t think he was actively probed, just the 15 minutes for a gassed thread. I don’t see an entry in the LC.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

actually I don’t think he was actively probed, just the 15 minutes for a gassed thread. I don’t see an entry in the LC.

it was just a gassed thread

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Open his cage!!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

You get a 15 min probe on a gassed thread. This was implemented when users would go psycho and keep making threads and mods didn't have time to intervene

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

it was just a gassed thread

Seth Pecksniff posted:

You get a 15 min probe on a gassed thread. This was implemented when users would go psycho and keep making threads and mods didn't have time to intervene

Lol get rekt wrinkly BAGS

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

nto seeing any mention of why epic dune username, a legally separate and distinct entity from "nome pique', is shadowbanned from making threads? answer very carefully (and also my legal team will be getting involved)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

nto seeing any mention of why epic dune username, a legally separate and distinct entity from "nome pique', is shadowbanned from making threads? answer very carefully (and also my legal team will be getting involved)

Imma join in on this class action

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Lol get rekt wrinkly BAGS

What the

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

this tbh. the thread sucked poo poo and should've been gassed anyway but the pet cage experiment died with the username imo. let him keep throwing his own banana peels and treat him like any other lovely poster

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Peggy Edson posted:

this tbh. the thread sucked poo poo and should've been gassed anyway but the pet cage experiment died with the username imo. let him keep throwing his own banana peels and treat him like any other lovely poster

:hmmyes:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Peggy Edson posted:

Ok that's fair. The other side of this is no one gets to complain when the inevitable happens

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
i say kill him

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Give him another thread jail imho but make it in SA Mart Feedback and Discussion subforum

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Toxic Mental posted:

Give him another thread jail imho but make it in SA Mart Feedback and Discussion subforum

lol

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

I don't see why nom needs special treatment. They got banned for posting annoyingly in video games, and then registered a new username rather than rereg. No one is calling for a permaban. Just let them eat bans as long as they post badly. A quarantine thread is weird.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

No.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Terrible Opinions posted:

I don't see why nom needs special treatment. They got banned for posting annoyingly in video games, and then registered a new username rather than rereg. No one is calling for a permaban. Just let them eat bans as long as they post badly. A quarantine thread is weird.

The quarantine was a social experiment and it was a success kinda

itry
Aug 23, 2019

I thought the jail thread was an inspired experiment, but looks like goon recidivism is high.

Saalkin posted:

The quarantine was a social experiment and it was a success kinda

:yeah:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Maybe we should have an annoying forum for annoying posters that isn’t GBS or FYAD

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dick Fontaine posted:

Maybe we should have an annoying forum for annoying posters that isn’t GBS or FYAD

Have you checked out SAD

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

itry posted:

I thought the jail thread was an inspired experiment, but looks like goon recidivism is high.

yeah kill him, i'd say. i've been told that nom was rehabbed at some point but it looks like it didn't stick

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Have you checked out SAD

this joke has been doing some heavy lifting for you for a while now. it still has legs but have you considered introducing one or two other jokes into the line up to lower the duty cycle on the SAD punchline?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dick Fontaine posted:

PMF is right there for your posts

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Space Kablooey posted:

yeah kill him, i'd say. i've been told that nom was rehabbed at some point but it looks like it didn't stick

OPs posts are fine. he gets probed for the mildest poo poo like saying crapple in the apple thread or saying the xbox is fail and has no games in the xbox thread. not even ban worthy in the first place imho

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Have you checked out SAD

That’s for the posting-about-other-posters posters

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

this joke has been doing some heavy lifting for you for a while now. it still has legs but have you considered introducing one or two other jokes into the line up to lower the duty cycle on the SAD punchline?

There’s a writer’s strike bro, my new material is in shambles atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

There’s a writer’s strike bro, my new material is in shambles atm

Get a scab bro