Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

... it's code, right? Like in espionage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

B-E-S-U-R-E-T-O-D-R-I-N-K-Y-O-U-R-O-M-O-S-T-T-I-N-E

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

"Hey Siri make a tweet"

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Almostapiens

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

MDickie style names lmao

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
South Rollins is a little better than West Rollins imo

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

MDickie style names lmao

You helped me parse it

Your WWE brain saves us again

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

ARMBAR A COP posted:

You helped me parse it

Your WWE brain saves us again

Fiend's Mind

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

He posted about big asses so he’s a winner imo

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

"For people mad about Omos versus Seth Rollins, it’s to get casual viewers because I believe Omos is not ??????????????????????."

That's the best I can do.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Eat My Fuc posted:

MDickie style names lmao

I thought Big Show was Hugh Jass?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I think this might be a rereg of one of my favorite bird-brained reddit posters Occasionaldrinker (who managed to get his account banned). It reads exactly like one of his posts.

Reddit User Miserable-Soft7993 posted:

A post titled "Why can't I ever have my "dominant monster" idea?"

I think the biggest way to promote a new monster and to create some amazing television is to have this happen. I don't know who but a big 7 footer or a huge roid freak. I want there to be a match going on in the ring and then the announcers say "something has happened which is not part of the script." The entire locker room is found badly beaten and unconscious (even the main eventers), along with security and agents.

Cody Rhodes is kidnapped and not seen or heard from ever again.

Then this monster marches down to ringside and beats up the announcers and timekeepers etc. The whole show is taken hostage. This monster does whatever he wants. He marches down to ringside and takes the championship belt and declares himself champion for as long as he pleases. HHH is too scared to do anything about it. He walks into bookers meetings and makes changes to the outcomes of the matches. He cancels PPV's by pulling the plug whenever he wants. This is how you build a true monster. Just have him do the impossible.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

legit one of the worst ideas ive ever heard

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Most of that is just Vince running WWE.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
I think Regal ended a Raw broadcast before the end of the main event once.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Dimebags Brain posted:

I think this might be a rereg of one of my favorite bird-brained reddit posters Occasionaldrinker (who managed to get his account banned). It reads exactly like one of his posts.

This rules honestly.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Punch Sport Pagoda > Chris Regal Memorial: Cody Rhodes is kidnapped and not seen or heard from ever again.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

SatansOnion posted:

Punch Sport Pagoda > Chris Regal Memorial: Cody Rhodes is kidnapped and not seen or heard from ever again.

Most of the post is terrible but that is a great idea

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

SatansOnion posted:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

This is one of those "type a word, then select whatever word the iPhone suggests as the next and keep doing that" deals isn't it?

SatansOnion posted:

Somewhere EMF wakes up in cold sweat.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

This is one of those "type a word, then select whatever word the iPhone suggests as the next and keep doing that" deals isn't it?

Looking at the poster's profile my guess was voice to text transcription bugs or funky auto-select since they have cerebral palsy.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Dimebags Brain posted:

This is genius, because as we all know from WCW going "everything else on the show is fake but THIS IS A SHOOT" is really effective booking

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
I used to always think some new faction should debut with a similar "attack everyone, tear everything apart" event as the Nexus did, but even more exaggerated and violent, but since the last faction to do that was RETRIBUTION!! the gild is off of that lily

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Makes me think of Matanza in the last season of Lucha Underground, where he'd "sacrifice" jobbers in the ring and make them disappear from the roster forever (not long before the entire show disappeared forever).

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

SatansOnion posted:

This but I want WWE to do a search for Cody Rhodes angle leading to Cody vs Stardust at Summerslam

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

SatoshiMiwa posted:

This but I want WWE to do a search for Cody Rhodes angle leading to Cody vs Stardust at Summerslam

Who’s going to play Leslie Nielson’s part tho?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Jonny Nox posted:

Who’s going to play Leslie Nielson’s part tho?

Liam Neeson

bartok
May 10, 2006

I blissfully forgot Seth MacFarlane was working on a reboot of The Naked Gun.

fake edit - Pretty cool that Leslie Nielson got his buddy George Kennedy a WWF payday.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

IT HAS BEGUN ...

https://twitter.com/Daminous_Purity/status/1658865653699293188?t=v-YUeyCqLkjMiASQfEJHoA&s=19

https://twitter.com/AcpwFox98/status/1658857257004589058?t=ORkkdlUiXHb1yTZgJ7isOQ&s=19

Davros1 fucked around with this message at 17:59 on May 17, 2023

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

350k followers

5 interactions. Impressive.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dmca protected

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tbf that second one seems more like an aew fan worried about jerry mcdevitt coming down on aew

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

350k followers

5 interactions. Impressive.

that guy seems cool https://twitter.com/Daminous_Purity/status/1658874197777448983

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

These folks would be unpleasant to be around

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I can smell that tweet

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Dimebags Brain posted:

Hogan already did this

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

The clarification on Virgins-R-Us also knows as Virgins-R-Life was welcome.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Dimebags Brain posted:

Monday Night Raw is taken over by the Ecumenical Liberation Army who turn it into the The Mao Tse-Tung Hour. many are calling it the greatest storyline of all time,.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
A heel taking over the broadcast and doing an entire 3 hour raw where they force the production truck to do a clip show of their best matches and promos would own though. Taking over the wwe twitter to just be matt facts about themselves. what I'm saying is let the weird booking ideas guy with 11 followers cook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

the sex ghost posted:

A heel taking over the broadcast and doing an entire 3 hour raw where they force the production truck to do a clip show of their best matches and promos would own though. Taking over the wwe twitter to just be matt facts about themselves. what I'm saying is let the weird booking ideas guy with 11 followers cook

They should keep that idea in their back pocket for one of those freak episodes where nobody can get to the show due to a snow storm or something