Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Five minutes to D-Day. Gentlemen, it's been an honour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

delfin posted:

Five minutes to D-Day. Gentlemen, it's been an honour

I look forward to my new Fox Friend and my new Sword Friend

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Orrrrr there just might be a short gap in between banners.

Nvm, there it is.

EDIT: Four 10-pulls. Two Sushang Eidolons, two 4* cones (a Resolution dupe and Day One), thirty-six 3* fodder. No foxgirl, who is my one missing 4*. Not unexpected.

delfin fucked around with this message at 00:05 on May 18, 2023

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

If that is in the game, I will use my pulls for her.

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

didn't get the Jing off the 40 rolls I had saved up but I did get sushang and eidolons for march and tingyun which works for me!

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Whiffed early and got Clara, pulled the fox after a few more 10 pulls. I should sit this one out

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Did 30 pulls, got Tingyun, Swordplay, and March E4 which was like my ideal result. Already have Sushang E1.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

If that is in the game, I will use my pulls for her.
it is, its one of her eidolon icons

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

If you don't get him, it's because I took your luck

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

nvm i had enough jade left for a single pull and just got jing lmao

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

:murder:
59 warps, no Jing, 2x Sushang, 4x Tingyun, 1x 4* LC.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i was just gonna pull until i got tingyun, 60 pulls: 4 sushangs, 3 marches, 1 dan heng, and then jing yuan

no tingyun

uggggggggh

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
I lost the 50/50

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

:murder:

Zokari posted:

i was just gonna pull until i got tingyun, 60 pulls: 4 sushangs, 3 marches, 1 dan heng, and then jing yuan

no tingyun

uggggggggh

Trade you.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i honestly would have preferred to get the non-featured 5 star for the guaranteed shot next time, i didn't particularly want him

Rianlee
Jan 15, 2009
Pillbug

DontMindMe posted:

I lost the 50/50

Me too, to Yanqing. I apparently attract those whom I don't want.

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

Finally have a reason to go Elation in SU with Jing Yang, looks like it'd be particularly powerful with his trait but also gonna be a bit cus I forgot to save up XP books to get him to 60 lol

Ghosthotel fucked around with this message at 00:27 on May 18, 2023

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

dmboogie posted:

prepare to get lightning man, March 7 E6, and no tingyun

1x Tingyun, 2x March, a LC and I’m outta rolls.

Fine by me I guess

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I've only played Jing in his trial but this guy seems busted???

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

if you pull on a 5*’s banner and complain when you get them you are a fool and a bastard, such is gacha

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

dmboogie posted:

if you pull on a 5*’s banner and complain when you get them you are a fool and a bastard, such is gacha

I did neither of those things yet I’m both of those things

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fox Acquired. Glad I finally have a very good lightning character

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
i'm a fooooool, i know noooothing

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Four 10 pulls= 1 ting, 1 march, 1 sushang

I can accept this. Didn't trip the 5*. Stopping now I guess.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Kanos posted:

Based on the cap apparently being level 80(since there's no character traces that mention requiring anything beyond ascension 6), people will hit that cap a couple weeks to a month from now, assuming no insane stamina whaling. A lot of people have already or are about to hit EL4, which provides level 70 characters.

I have a few randos on my friends list who are already 70, actually.

That's interesting, since in Genshin you also can unlock everything at 80 (even though the level cap is 90). Unlocks are tied to ascension rather than level, so it was pretty common to do a character's final ascension at 80 and then not level them anymore due to diminishing returns. But googling reveals that the level cap in this is in fact 80.

I guess level 80 being the cap in this is sort of in line with artifacts also having a lower level cap (15 in this vs 20 in Genshin).

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

dont roll if you dont want jing yuan

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Getting two featured banner characters in 42 pulls is some wild luck for me thanks gacha gods. Hopefully Seele and JY last a while.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm glad Star Rail has kept Shushang's tremendous Boomer and gamer energy

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Rolled for the March LC, got mostly owned with Asta LCs and characters. But now I could boost dmg matching my Harmony character element by 21%. 🤔

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 46 hours!)

did one 10- pull, got some random 4* cone.

that's it for me

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Endorph posted:

well, unless you care about 4* more than 5* (i do)

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I looked deep within my soul and decided I wanted 4*s now instead of 5*s later.

And I got them so can now save for Kafka or more likely test my luck next time there's an imaginary unit on banner.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
gacha gave me a serval, which feels like mockery.

:thanks:

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I threw a token ten pull at the banner and got a March constellation, waiting for Luocha to push my luck to maybe 40 or 50 because getting an imaginary character wouldn't be the end of the world and Silver Wolf for anything past that.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Endorph posted:

Three 10-pulls daring God to give me a 5* I dont care about, got Fox Lady and Sushang E3. I just wanted the fox lady. Now only missing Sampo for 4*s.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Endorph posted:

it is, its one of her eidolon icons

It's so on brand for that character based on 7 Swords VN and her event in Honkai Impact 3rd that I could instantly figure that it was official.

Xalidur
Jun 4, 2012

It took me playing from launch until Nahida's banner to get two 5*s in a single 10-pull in Genshin, and that has already happened here. Jing Yuan E1 in one. RNG be praised.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Neat. Unfortunately only E2 on Tingyun though. I also like how the lightning dude hits multiple times with literally everything in his kit - seems like that should turbofuck electro-weak break bars. May actually mess around with the followup path in SU now.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

I did not get Seele and I am Not Pulling on this banner. Good day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face
Hell yeah, won the, ???, ((3/7)50)/50? To get a defensive unit. Welcome to the team Mr. Svarog :toot: (and clara I guess :geno:)

Now I'm not really sure if I really care to keep pulling for the general guy. I feel like I'm lacking defensive units more than anything atm, so I'm feeling less inclined to pull for a dps. Hopefull Luocha ends up coming first so I can pick him up and test to see if further defensive units are necessary (they probably are :()