Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Are they mad that Bellingcat pointed out the guy had a bunch of nazi tattoos? Like I don't get what their beef is. I think the cops even admitted the guy was a nazi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
the one time bellingcat didn't even have to launder info from state sources, just look at the photos and cross-reference them with the wikipedia page for swastika

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Niwrad posted:

Are they mad that Bellingcat pointed out the guy had a bunch of nazi tattoos? Like I don't get what their beef is. I think the cops even admitted the guy was a nazi.
Kinda sorta. They "believe" the whole thing is a psyop and Brown Moses is in on it

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
The CIA is trying to make Nazis look bad, and Elon won't stand for it.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
it's getting to the point where if you happen to have nazi tattoos people are starting to think you are a nazi!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

bellingcat, bellingcat
it’s not a psyooop

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
behold, Elon Musk, holder of the powerful memes!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

UFOTacoMan posted:

it's getting to the point where if you happen to have nazi tattoos people are starting to think you are a nazi!

cant believe we haven't seen "hindu good luck charm" make a reappearance

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I mean bellingcat sucks and all but the guy was literally and unambiguously a nazi and wasn’t really trying to hide it. if bellingcat said the sky was blue I wouldn’t start suspecting the CIA of organizing a secret operation to hide the fact that the sky is actually green.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Davethulhu posted:

Yeah I mean if you have an even cursory understanding of history you'd have trouble believing that the CIA is framing a Nazi lol

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Boers have long been supporters of the nazi party

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

definitely makes good, honest patriots nervous who're having the maze on their chest tattooed in on an installment plan

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

the bellingcat thing is so weird to me. didn't we get pictures from the texas shooter cause he...committed a crime IN TEXAS? why do you need someone like bellingcat supposedly reporting that they got it from some russian website?

also, i had to see this so you all will too:

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1658980851651350528

:barf:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
amazing genes sir

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Shrecknet posted:

Pro-Semite Sam

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Glenn's right

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Niwrad posted:

Yes lol

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Musk’s powerposting makes me wonder what L Ron Hubbard’s last days would have been like if he had access to social media.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Davethulhu posted:

[Musk] The CIA is trying to make Nazis look bad, and Elon won't stand for it.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
We must defend the mass shooters honour

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

apatheticman posted:

We must defend the mass shooters honour

No, he's mad because he considers it stolen valor.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
The feds for some reason set up a false flag shooting with a Nazi as the gunman to bring about

*checks notes*

gun control in

*looks at map*

...Texas?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/RMac18/status/1659066291540615174?s=20
elon: not compliant with life safety codes

Fuck You And Diebold has issued a correction as of 06:30 on May 18, 2023

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

lol Musk is a squatting tweaker

that building is going to go up like The Ghostship

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

"...stealing from the landlords...."

Musk... good?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Are you an unlicensed enough plumber to save twitter?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

WhyteRyce posted:

lol Musk is a squatting tweaker

that building is going to go up like The Ghostship

i know he considers himself a Great White but he probably shouldn't lean into the gimmick that hard

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Elon musk is that guy who gets mad and says " what about the commies" amytime they hear about Hitler nazis or the holocaust

lurkeskywalker
Jul 12, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

Glenn's far right

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Davethulhu posted:

worse than that. the shooter was following Tim Pool so they're trying to make Tim Pool look bad.

i don't nkow about you but I think Tim Pool is really a once-in-a-generation truthsayer and so, of course, the cia is going to do a gigantic psyop in an attempt to discredit him to the 20 people on Twitter who give a poo poo about him and the 40 people who weren't stoned enough to forget his bald rear end after listening to him on Joe Rogan.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
they said the shooter was a nazi because it makes tim pool look bad. and also libs of tiktok. oh man, soros really hates them and definitely knows who they are

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

jisforjosh posted:

The feds for some reason set up a false flag shooting with a Nazi as the gunman to bring about

*checks notes*

gun control in

*looks at map*

...Texas?

joe biden messing with texas?? shameful.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Wow I am shocked the biggest most genius business understander to ever live is out here doing loving trump rear end lower than lowest bidder work who cares about laws and contracts etc. This is why ceos need to be paid 400x more than any of us pathetic plebes who could never come up with such radical industry disruptive ideas such as be a loving malicious sociopath.

Lmao that tesla really out here letting him square peg the inventory numbers because he's looking at the round hole daily buy orders and he's such a genius manufacturing understander he just spends every day in the mind palace calculating the perfect number of cars to build to match orders. Except the company is one of the worst at having appropriate inventory and I'm sure the criminal build quality has nothing to do with him constantly changing assembly lines and doing the absolutely bottom of the barrel in terms of cost cutting.

God must exist because it is clear that Elon was sent to us as a mocking joke of how stupid humanity is.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

elon: not compliant with life safety codes

Elon nearly ranking with Jigsaw with the death traps

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

If I were musk I would be playing the hit game the legend of zelda : tears of the kingdom instead

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
i would be playing ck3, because the new expansion has almost made it an entirely different game

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Elon didn't want to wake up his security staff so he could go to the bathroom. That's so considerate!

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Do you think he was always a nazi or is he actually just another brainworm idiot who's getting radicalized in real time by twitter? I'm starting to think it's the latter.

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

elon is so hardcore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Elman posted:

Do you think he was always a nazi or is he actually just another brainworm idiot who's getting radicalized in real time by twitter? I'm starting to think it's the latter.

Tesla has been committing egregious civil rights violations for far longer than Musk has owned Twitter. He's always been like this.