Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

everytime a woman gives birth it's a soul being isekai'd into the world where the weirdest person you know owns a social media platform and can't log off

At least Tesla makes it easy to try again to isekai into a different world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

“That Time I Got Hit By a Tesla and Ended Up in a World Without Billionaire Manchildren”

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
Someone mentions souls and portals in the same sentence, I just start hearing the DOOM soundtrack, tbh

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

priznat posted:

What a God drat freak..
Why the gently caress is sleeping at the office important you grind mindset dipshit?!

Because his home is empty and reminder of much of a divorced dad he is.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

spunkshui posted:

Because his home is empty and reminder of much of a divorced dad he is.

Wonder when we find out the IVF semen also wasn't his.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

This tweet is the gift that keeps on giving bad tweets
https://twitter.com/AngelaBelcamino/status/1658951801129893890?t=iopiKsO3dLYRP77A3OjxtA&s=19

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
https://twitter.com/RMac18/status/1659066291540615174

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh please the 50 people left at twitter dying is peanuts compared to his slave mines

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

tweeps within

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Waiting for the leasing companies to keep them out. I assume as they haven't been already they finally started paying, but you'd think at this point getting them out ASAP so you don't have to spend more money getting everything back up to code would be a pretty big priority.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

i've spent the past 10 minutes on this person's timeline... just the most stereotypical liberal takes bordering on parody. i still don't know if they believe what they're tweeting or if its the greatest parody done by a right-wing chud.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

dr_rat posted:

Waiting for the leasing companies to keep them out. I assume as they haven't been already they finally started paying, but you'd think at this point getting them out ASAP so you don't have to spend more money getting everything back up to code would be a pretty big priority.

I just want them to publicize the horrors they find once Twitter is out :twisted:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Strong Sauce posted:

i've spent the past 10 minutes on this person's timeline... just the most stereotypical liberal takes bordering on parody. i still don't know if they believe what they're tweeting or if its the greatest parody done by a right-wing chud.

https://twitter.com/rubycumulous/status/1501785381091565571?s=20

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

DickParasite posted:

Thread title

I can only agree.

Robo Reagan posted:

oh please the 50 people left at twitter dying is peanuts compared to his slave mines

so the company provided peanuts, you say? yet you claim employees were undercompensated and constructively dismissed??

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

yook posted:

Someone mentions souls and portals in the same sentence, I just start hearing the DOOM soundtrack, tbh

Immediately I'm thinking of a Doom mod where the lost souls enemies are replaced by Teslas, that rush and run you over when they spot you.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

priznat posted:

Yeah that's the worst when a boss just has to hang around because they feel like they need to put in the long hours, but everyone knows they aren't doing jack poo poo.

he does drugs and posts.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Musk is just innovating new ways for people to die from fires related to his companies.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Re: the Tesla that "lost control" in Bergen Norway the other night. The police and The Norwegian Public Roads Administration are already working together to find out if the incident was caused by the driver or if Tesla software turned the car into a murder mobile.

Thankfully no one was hurt, but if it had happened an hour earlier the sidewalk and plaza the Tesla barreled through would have been full of people on their way home from a night out.

The Norwegian Safety Investigation Authority is reportedly also looking into getting involved with the investigation which is generally a Bad Thing. They generally only deal with incidents in rail, maritime and aviation, so you know you hosed Up when they take an interest in an automobile incident.

Norway has a ridiculous number of Teslas driving around so if the NSIA or NPRA decide this was the car's fault there could be some pretty hilarious drama.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
cant believe the guy who said the reverse warning beep should be disabled on forklifts because theyre irritating, or that constructing battery cars in a circus tent is no problem would have such a nonchalant attitude about safety codes

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Buce posted:

also much more common in the east and Midwest than out west

This is true, but it's increasing in the west too. https://thegreatredwoodtrail.org/great-redwood-trail/ since 2021

Again, not that these have anything to do with practical commuting, it's basically just a 300-mile-long, 20-ft-wide park.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?

Sywert of Thieves posted:

Immediately I'm thinking of a Doom mod where the lost souls enemies are replaced by Teslas, that rush and run you over when they spot you.

would they be spawned by a pain elonmental

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ShredsYouSay posted:

would they be spawned by a pain elonmental

A pain elemental with elons face

Kale
May 14, 2010

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2023/05/18/shark-tank-kevin-oleary-working-remote-ebof-vpx.cnn

Elon just out there making Kevin O'Leary the biggest dick in Canada aka "Mr. Wonderful" look like a reasonable savvy and professional. businessman in comparison. :stare:

e: Note the part where most people in that position aren't completely tripping over themselves and mumbling barely coherent answers when asked a simple question like "Work from home good or bad?"

Kale fucked around with this message at 14:15 on May 18, 2023

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1659080445282119681?cxt=HHwWgsCzrf63noYuAAAA

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1659056702317031429?cxt=HHwWisCzvfvRk4YuAAAA

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1659055468461932544?cxt=HHwWgIC-xZKKk4YuAAAA

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1659050422185631786?cxt=HHwW1ICx7bTkkIYuAAAA

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1659046686960889858?cxt=HHwWhMC9of-Kj4YuAAAA

Amazing to watch one billionaire freak out over the supposed influence of another billionaire through the website he overpaid for in which he occasionally gives his own lovely tweets massive boosts from time to time.

IBroughttheFunk fucked around with this message at 14:21 on May 18, 2023

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Is there a population crisis or not? At least be consistent for gently caress's sakes.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh we've got plenty of population all right, a population of MURDERERS

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Amazing to watch one billionaire freak out over the supposed influence of another billionaire through the website he overpaid for in which he occasionally gives his own lovely tweets massive boosts from time to time.
A gentle reminder that all this has come about because Soros sold his Tesla shares.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Loading twitter dot com on a private browser and the first two tweets shown are from Elon lol

I wouldn't say he boosts them from time to time, more like every time

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten a “Idiocracy is a documentary!” type post yet

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

bobjr posted:

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten a “Idiocracy is a documentary!” type post yet

That's because things have gotten even dumber than Mike Judge imagined.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Also lol @ flipping out over that Soros interview, where he's clearly just saying "look I was 14, I was just happy I wasn't getting rounded up myself". He's wording it in a tone-deaf way and he sounds pretty stupid, but to read it as "rounding up the Jews made me happy" is some psycho poo poo

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

He's not freaking out about Soros - even the imaginary version of Soros he talks about. He's an antisemite who hates Jews but still has enough social awareness to know he cannot say "Jews want to destroy the fabric of society" so instead he says "Soros".

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

And then turns around and says "Oh, so you say saying 'Soros' is tantamount to saying 'Jews'? Sounds like you are the real antisemite! 🎯 🤔"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

thathonkey posted:

cant believe the guy who said the reverse warning beep should be disabled on forklifts because theyre irritating, or that constructing battery cars in a circus tent is no problem would have such a nonchalant attitude about safety codes

This poo poo loving kills me. Like his hatred of safety yellow for being aesthetically unpleasant. IT'S loving SUPPOSED TO BE UNPLEASANT SO IT STICKS OUT YOU poo poo loving IDIOT!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Is there a population crisis or not? At least be consistent for gently caress's sakes.

Yes: too few of the RIGHT kind of people and too many of the WRONG kind and it's all (((their))) fault as evidenced by how (((they))) want "open borders".

This is literally the whole of the fasicst replacement theory ideology and Musk is now super into it, it would seem.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Open borders would loving own, actually.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
bravest man in history who exclusively communicates with emojis. as that great hero abraham lincoln once said ":) :("

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Imagining what Soros is up to in Elon's mind

Just wringing his hands and cooking up schemes to eradicate humanity

"I'll flood the United States with murderers! They'll just run all over the place murdering everyone! It will be beautiful!"
"All people shall be force to be trans! Then they will cease to reproduce!"
"We will hit them all with rocks!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1658953409578381312

Neither of those seem like a very good idea.