Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Animal-Mother posted:

Hillary not conceding to Trump, allegedly getting blackout raging drunk

That picture of her the next morning would be harrowing, if she wasn't one of the worst people on earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Is there maybe anybody you could ask for help with that, Frank?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Animal-Mother posted:

Is there maybe anybody you could ask for help with that, Frank?

well you can't ask god for help cleaning it, he was the one who gave it to us and asked us to take care of it

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

mrw a bunch of pedophile priests are put in prison for raping kids.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Koishi Komeiji posted:

mrw a bunch of pedophile priests are put in prison for raping kids.

Yes I’m sure he was sad about this and referring to it specifically in this tweet

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Futanari Damacy posted:

Yes I’m sure he was sad about this and referring to it specifically in this tweet

:thejoke:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

god I'd be so loving embarrassed to be any of those people lmfao

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
when the techbro hivemind was still concerned about preserving neutrality rather than finding new ways to destroy society

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Echo Chamber posted:

when the techbro hivemind was still concerned about preserving neutrality rather than finding new ways to destroy society

Their notion of neutrality was “give racism equal time” and had nothing to do with conflicted ownership

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola

One More Fat Nerd posted:

That picture of her the next morning would be harrowing, if she wasn't one of the worst people on earth.

going to need a link for this

Theresa May coughing up a lung at tory conference while the F in A COUNTRY THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE fell off the wall behind her

Theresa May getting the friendliest softball Q in 'what's the naughtiest thing you've ever done', visibly panicking and telling us it was running through a field of wheat

Theresa May calling a snap election to CRUSH THE SABOTEURS, loving a 20-point lead in six weeks against a manhole-cover anorak with the killer instinct of a fainting goat who the media universally slated as a terrorist spy commie the entire time, and having to give Northern Irish unionist nutcases a billion quid to barely stay in power

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Shogi posted:

going to need a link for this

Theresa May coughing up a lung at tory conference while the F in A COUNTRY THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE fell off the wall behind her

Theresa May getting the friendliest softball Q in 'what's the naughtiest thing you've ever done', visibly panicking and telling us it was running through a field of wheat

Theresa May calling a snap election to CRUSH THE SABOTEURS, loving a 20-point lead in six weeks against a manhole-cover anorak with the killer instinct of a fainting goat who the media universally slated as a terrorist spy commie the entire time, and having to give Northern Irish unionist nutcases a billion quid to barely stay in power

One of said Northern Irish guys being asked on live TV what it would take to do a coalition and saying "Oh, about a billion pounds."

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

Futanari Damacy posted:

Their notion of neutrality was “give racism equal time” and had nothing to do with conflicted ownership
I meant net neutrality. Forgot to type that word. Oops.

Content:

Anyone remember that fake Christian site from 2003ish mocking fundies? It was suspect zero of Poe's Law if I recall correctly. I forgot the exact name of it.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
xeni jardin explaining "gangsta-checkin" in relation to pelosi working with trump

don't get it twisted

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Laterite posted:

xeni jardin explaining "gangsta-checking"

don't get it twisted

homie what set you from

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I choose to believe that the wojak meme version of her rolling around on the ground in agony, crying and pissing herself, was 100% accurate

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Laterite posted:

xeni jardin explaining "gangsta-checkin" in relation to pelosi working with trump

don't get it twisted

xeni jardin lying about partying with Lemmy when she was a preteen

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Echo Chamber posted:

I meant net neutrality. Forgot to type that word. Oops.

Content:

Anyone remember that fake Christian site from 2003ish mocking fundies? It was suspect zero of Poe's Law if I recall correctly. I forgot the exact name of it.

landover baptist?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

quote:

It was a nickname that stuck during her travels through Mexico and Guatemala with her mentor, Dr. Munir Xochipillicueponi Quetzalkanbalam, a writer, performer, director, composer, entrepreneur and Mayan expert whom Jardin considers her adoptive father.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Fun fact: the only records of this dude and his very real not made up name existing are through...media profiles of xeni jarden

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Fun fact: the only records of this dude and his very real not made up name existing are through...media profiles of xeni jarden

she totally read carlos castenada

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

bedpan posted:

landover baptist?
Unsure. I recall a pretty elaborate kids section, so it might have been some other site.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

she totally read carlos castenada

Who the gently caress listens to prize fighters?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
xeni jardin's harrowing cult experience that was really a bad relationship with a single person and was probably all her fault.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

the debt ceiling

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Mind_Taker posted:

the debt ceiling

the coin

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
it’s a bible.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Was thinking about this the other day lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
you'd think journalists would care when shock troops pushed them out of an area to do a photoshoot at a church that specifically did not want trump there but whaddya gonna do

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Echo Chamber posted:

Unsure. I recall a pretty elaborate kids section, so it might have been some other site.

This triggered a memory, pretty sure Objective: Ministries is what you're looking for.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

sleeptalker posted:

This triggered a memory, pretty sure Objective: Ministries is what you're looking for.

yep.

https://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

http://www.capalert.com/capreports/index.htm

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Obama auto bailouts.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

absolutely one of my favorites

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I wish oh I wish Obama was as cool as any of those ghouls made him out to be :sigh:

Props to Michelle I guess for being like “no, this poo poo loving sucks” in response to mounting her own bid for office

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Oprah for president

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Animal Friend posted:

Oprah for president

Can you imagine electing an aging overweight reality tv star to the presidency? Crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Futanari Damacy posted:

I wish oh I wish Obama was as cool as any of those ghouls made him out to be :sigh:

Props to Michelle I guess for being like “no, this poo poo loving sucks” in response to mounting her own bid for office

i guess she noticed Barry looked like he drank from the wrong grail after his term was up.