Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

theyve got real nobodies doing the twitter files now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
yeah, no one is gonna make a gimmick out of defending Paul D. Thacker lol

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Elman posted:

Do you think he was always a nazi or is he actually just another brainworm idiot who's getting radicalized in real time by twitter? I'm starting to think it's the latter.

He's a rich white South African who's family money came during apartheid.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the thread is in peril of becoming cringe in the absence of our gracious IK 16bb

Unfortunately it has become overrun with trolls, off topic posts, and posts about posting such as banned user Brown Moses.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Unfortunately it has become overrun with trolls, off topic posts, and posts about posting such as banned user Brown Moses.

i'm holding out for a hero...

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

would love to see the welds on that thing

It's JB Weld.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
The lawsuit is loving hilarious :

"154. As the closing of the merger approached, Musk’s behavior heightened Hawkins’ concerns; he showed up to an all-hands meeting exactly once, arriving late and spending his time talking about extraterrestrials."

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i keep checking matt taibbi’s web site for updates to his investigative work on one of the most important stories of the past several years but nothing yet. im sure it takes awhile to assemble and edit a bombshell of that magnitude! plus you need to be careful to get your facts straight

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!
i like how elon is constantly shocked at things that happened at the business he purchased for $44b

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

would love to see the welds on that thing

Lol "welds" it's probably all adhesive crap.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The Cyber Truck looks epic win.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i hope it goes really fast and they make it shoot sparks out in front like the de loreon

then i can drive it down a boat ramp and across a river. extremely epic.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

the milk machine posted:

i keep checking matt taibbi’s web site for updates to his investigative work on one of the most important stories of the past several years but nothing yet. im sure it takes awhile to assemble and edit a bombshell of that magnitude! plus you need to be careful to get your facts straight

I'll link it for you
https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1656346682492059657?t=QRfr6A4_ZEC5DkjO7mplDA&s=19

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
you’re saying large companies collude with the us government? im glad taibbi is on the case, he needs to get to the bottom of this just like he did with documenting twitters crimes

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

absolute dogshit data vis. do better taibbi

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Mr. Sharps posted:

absolute dogshit data vis. do better taibbi

This is a logical fallacy.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

the uk 77th brigade has a badass logo though, so thanks for bringing that to my attention

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

the milk machine posted:

you’re saying large companies collude with the us government? im glad taibbi is on the case, he needs to get to the bottom of this just like he did with documenting twitters crimes

Agreed OP. People seem to think problems go away when they aren't reported on. It is nice having someone on the beat showing that no the problems do not go away.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

god she's so hot

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Goa Tse-tung posted:

god she's so hot

Creepy.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Glenn Greenwald is off the chain to the max

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
say what you will about glenn but I doubt he would condone fabricating evidence regardless of the fabricator’s intent to demonstrate how far off any given chain he may or may not be

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
the engagement on that twitter file is pathetic

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Every day I believe that Azealia Banks insta story more and more.

I am now at 200% belief

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
They should make a Twitter file about how epic win Twitter is

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

apatheticman posted:

Every day I believe that Azealia Banks insta story more and more.

I am now at 200% belief

don’t remember anything about it aside from her assertion that grimes smells like a roll of nickels

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
If Tabbi had any heart at all he’d put every stupid/illegal thing Elon ever said to him on front street, but I imagine he’s still trying to sell the idea that he was a real journalist and not a puppet.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Hoping it's a joke about her being an insane person who keeps her thermostat at 90.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

CubanMissile posted:

If Tabbi had any heart at all he’d put every stupid/illegal thing Elon ever said to him on front street, but I imagine he’s still trying to sell the idea that he was a real journalist and not a puppet.

Whatever respectability he had with liberals is totally gone now, so he's basically chained to Elong

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Tabbi "I figured it out! All there loving business are just greedy! They are trying to collect as much as they can, of this thing called: Money."

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Not a good look

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
NATO ------------------------------> Tiktok,

of course, it all makes sense now.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Musk going all in on conspiracy poo poo even when he got nailed to the wall about being asked to testify about Epstein. Going all Dersh.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Mr. Sharps posted:

don’t remember anything about it aside from her assertion that grimes smells like a roll of nickels

why my sister's towel smell like a roll of nickels?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Nothus posted:

Whatever respectability he had with liberals is totally gone now, so he's basically chained to Elong

Telling on yourself

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Glenn is to the right of Hillary loving Clinton on every issue of the past decade lol. embarrassing poo poo.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Glenn is to the right of Hillary loving Clinton on every issue of the past decade lol. embarrassing poo poo.

you're arguing with a gimmick

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Off topic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Musk going all in on conspiracy poo poo even when he got nailed to the wall about being asked to testify about Epstein. Going all Dersh.

!