Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

lol NiP choked so bad yesterday, real throwback to the classic team liquid style choke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

K0nfig hosed up his buy in OT and the call from the casters was so good

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpoopyAntediluvianPoxWholeWheat-Gi7xJRe1ZvJI3mn0

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Still that was a hell of a game and the comeback from Apeks was legendary stuff

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Playoffs are starting and the stage looks awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Dtsryf3Y3js?feature=share

Pandaal fucked around with this message at 13:59 on May 18, 2023

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Pandaal posted:

Playoffs are starting and the stage looks awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Dtsryf3Y3js?feature=share

Are there drops for this tournament?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
!drop

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

fyallm posted:

I don’t think so? I haven’t seen drops on a major at least in the last 4-5 of them.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fyallm posted:

iirc you needed to have purchased the Paris viewer package or w/e in-game and complete coin Pick Em challenges to earn them

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

symbolic posted:

iirc you needed to have purchased the Paris viewer package or w/e in-game and complete coin Pick Em challenges to earn them

oh wow, really getting stingy on random low % drops

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

They haven't been random drops since Kato 2019, and you have been able to buy as many drops as you want since Stockholm.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

UnknownMercenary posted:

They haven't been random drops since Kato 2019, and you have been able to buy as many drops as you want since Stockholm.

I guess it's been that long since I followed the pro cs scene. Been watching more league these days.

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Great turnout for the Liquid game

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxn6wBPOSw19T915HvYNUwR6y0Cq-ECL_6

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
We’re totally getting Apeks vs. Gamerlegion in the grand final lol

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

poo poo I'd take that honestly. Rooting for Heroic now that Liquid put on an NA masterclass but I love that there are smaller teams represented at the Major.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

drowningidiot posted:

We’re totally getting Apeks vs. Gamerlegion in the grand final lol

please

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
Heroic after all the poo poo they and their players pulled no thanks. Apex, zywoo or styko and jkaem for the major

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

GG NA CSGO.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kehveli posted:

Heroic after all the poo poo they and their players pulled no thanks. Apex, zywoo or styko and jkaem for the major

tbf that was mostly Hunden and cant be proven for the 3/5ths of Heroic that was on the team back then iirc. however i fell out of the pro scene for a couple years and that was during that timespan so i might just not have all the deets. still love cadiaN as a personality tho

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

that being said my Pick 'Ems are ruined so let's loving go Apeks!!!!!

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

symbolic posted:

tbf that was mostly Hunden and cant be proven for the 3/5ths of Heroic that was on the team back then iirc. however i fell out of the pro scene for a couple years and that was during that timespan so i might just not have all the deets. still love cadiaN as a personality tho

Yeah I’ve heard a lot of people still hold a grudge about that but I agree with your assessment. If anything people should hate Astralis who currently employ Hunden and have done much worst dirt generally. I’m rooting for Cadian.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pandaal posted:

Yeah I’ve heard a lot of people still hold a grudge about that but I agree with your assessment. If anything people should hate Astralis who currently employ Hunden and have done much worst dirt generally. I’m rooting for Cadian.

yeah Astralis has been much more scummy than Heroic ever has on top of being inept in roster changes ever since dev1ce chased tail to Sweden. Richard Lewis did several reports about their poo poo with Hunden recently that i implore ppl to read if they care bout the pro scene cuz uh holy gently caress lol it's pretty much borderline illegal at points. terrible org

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did hunden do

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

ilmucche posted:

What did hunden do

Among many allegations of unethical poo poo the proven stuff is that he abused the coaching bug (you’d have to look into that if you’re not familiar) and then manipulated an autistic member of the team into throwing the players under the bus on his behalf.

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
gently caress astralis too but you will never convince me that the reason heroic wanted their players to sign an NDA about cheating things is because the players didn't know about cheating things

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Well Heroic is out.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

chaos reigns

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

This guy rules

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxz1GQ1eUBv6YiinRuisuTP0NAJqE05z18

Breaking Glass
Dec 15, 2021

Here in Paris watching this live and it rules. Go to a major when you can.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

BL GamerLegion. Dupreeh throws another major on to his pile. Zywoo is such a machine.

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Whew that last map was amazing. Blast put on a hell of a show too. Great major 🫡

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

GL have nothing to be ashamed of IMO, and the Vita storyline is top-tier. and also the only team whose Pick Em i got right at every stage of the play-offs lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
csgo is over.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

csgo is over.

found dead in Miami. RIP

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

New CS2 update. Dust2 is out and Mirage is in. Patch notes. The weapon selection screen is now customisable and you can refund stuff if you fat fingered it too. I do like the weapon selection customisation thing, CTs can now purchase both M4s now. Although this brings in interesting changes since you will have to sacrifice another weapon since slots are limited.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mid game VAC bans are going to be wild

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Budzilla posted:

New CS2 update. Dust2 is out and Mirage is in. Patch notes. The weapon selection screen is now customisable and you can refund stuff if you fat fingered it too. I do like the weapon selection customisation thing, CTs can now purchase both M4s now. Although this brings in interesting changes since you will have to sacrifice another weapon since slots are limited.

Famas right into the bin so I'm never tempted to buy it again.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

MF_James posted:

I will probably do that too. I would think the Scar-20 would also be on the chopping block for a lot of players too.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
itd be cool if you could remove the usp or glock from the buy menu and put that slot to use

e: oh, yeah. 4 pistol slots. guess theyre removing that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

MF_James posted:

the problem is every 10 games u get that one round where ur famas clutches out an eco buy