Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

Maybe also pick up a flask of liquid nitrogen and a vitamix blender so you can have a slice of gin and a bottle of pizza?

I’ll be hitting up Costco after work myself, need more Greek yogurt and frozen strawberries for breakfast. Team Fage forever, the Kirkland brand is cheaper but the Fage has a way better texture and it’s worth the difference imo.

I’d also like to pick up some block Monterey Jack for various species of taco but I think that’s like the one common cheese my place doesn’t carry for some reason. Fortunately there’s an Aldi’s upstairs that I’ll need to stop in anyway for onions so I can get some there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Off to try the Costco food court challenge:
One of everything including a full pizza, and the 1.75l Kirkland Vodka.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

:rip:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I was trying to think of how you could get away with this and I think it might be possible with a crazy-straw of appropriate length.

Edit: Ain’t nobody gonna be free of hearing your colon fall out after that though. That butthole of yours will be ringing clear from the receipt checker to the bakery.

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 20:50 on May 19, 2023

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The churros will be the low point. Will have to do the vodka before those.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I succeeded! Pep slices and gin! Also some on sale charcoal, whiskey, cheddar, and of course the dog pool to see if my big dog wants to splash around in some water!

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Salad is back. Wasn't hungry enough today to get it though

I hope they have a ceremony like hang the banner then salute when this goes up

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Salad is back. Wasn't hungry enough today to get it though

I am going to the Costco in Torrance to verify if this is indeed the case.

If not I’ll just get a dog and be on my way.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I had a Costco chicken bake for the first time today. Not bad!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

:goonsay:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Hed posted:

I hope they have a ceremony like hang the banner then salute when this goes up

You don't already salute the food court every time you approach????

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

smoobles posted:

I had a Costco chicken bake for the first time today. Not bad!

prepare to violently rip rear end

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Propaganda Hour posted:

You don't already salute the food court every time you approach????

Nowadays? I kneel while I order

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Ayndin posted:

Team Fage forever, the Kirkland brand is cheaper but the Fage has a way better texture and it’s worth the difference imo.

I like the Kirkland texture better though

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Rotisserie chicken is a waste. Just buy a whole chicken, spatchcock it and throw it in the air fryer. It's easy as poo poo.

Costco rotisserie chicken is actually cheaper than raw unfortunately. That's where the ethical bargaining comes in. Also air fryers are fad trash that create waste themselves

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hell yeah the salad is back baby!

Also onions on request in a little container.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

my airfryer is not trad fash!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Just set your handy Air Ninja to 1488 and watch everything crisp to a nice golden blonde

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe
I wish they would bring back the Al Pastor salad.

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy
holy poo poo why did I check page 170.

It's life-changing but not in the way I wanted. This is not the costco sample I seek.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Joburg posted:

I wish they would bring back the Al Pastor salad.

that was garbage bro

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Chinatown posted:

that was garbage bro

costco strikes again

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

The chicken Caesar salad is good but I feel like they made the boxes smaller because you can’t shake it to distribute the dressing like before.

Decent salad for $6.99 though.

Walked in and bought Kirkland laundry detergent and fabreeze. $25.35 out the door.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
My boyfriend who's not from America was vocally aghast at the lack of anything even vaguely resembling a vegetable in the food court and for some reason didn't believe me when I told him hot dogs are healthy. I'm sure he'll be thrilled there's a salad now.

Are we just going to ignore that it's $7 though?

You know my boomer parents always pronounced/spelled it that way even though it's "febreze". Big time Mandela Effect on that one.

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 20, 2023

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Zero VGS posted:

You know my boomer parents always pronounced/spelled it that way even though it's "febreze". Big time Mandela Effect on that one.

lol is it? I’ve never even bothered to check. I don’t use it that often but since we got a dog I’m feeling like we need to start.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Soul Dentist posted:

I like the Kirkland texture better though

Costco rotisserie chicken is actually cheaper than raw unfortunately. That's where the ethical bargaining comes in. Also air fryers are fad trash that create waste themselves

Lol. Air fryers are loving awesome. I don't have to waste all that energy heating up the stove and the extra AC to cool down the room. A batch of fries is finished before the oven is even pre-heated.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

The chicken Caesar salad is good but I feel like they made the boxes smaller because you can’t shake it to distribute the dressing like before.

Decent salad for $6.99 though.

Walked in and bought Kirkland laundry detergent and fabreeze. $25.35 out the door.

They cut the unique serving tray so they could reuse the square deli trays. Huge pain in the rear end, it's way too small to not make a mess when tossing it.

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Stopped at church tonight and grabbed one of the new lemon meringue cheesecakes. I hope it’s better than the peanut butter pie.

I did not get one of the new 4+ pound berry pies. Unfortunately I’m the only one in my family that likes fruit pie so it would be a waste.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Fruit Pie's time is short; if you want to try buy soon

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Gaius Marius posted:

They cut the unique serving tray so they could reuse the square deli trays. Huge pain in the rear end, it's way too small to not make a mess when tossing it.

Ok that makes more sense as to why the tray seemed weird. Oh well at least the salad is back.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Soul Dentist posted:

Just set your handy Air Ninja to 1488 and watch everything crisp to a nice golden blonde

i dont think you can get an airfryer that hot

....wait a minute

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Soul Dentist posted:

I Guess someone is getting banned for this joke?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I don't necessarily think anything about the Holocaust qualifies as joke material

Also in the Costco thread of all places?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Even Godwin shops at Costco.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I love the desserts at Costco they’re a crowd pleaser and I’m insecure about my cooking, for whatever reason no one in my friend group ever brings dessert stuff to potluck type occasions like thanksgiving so I have that poo poo on lock

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I don't understand that probe.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I don't understand that probe.

he was making an ironic (hopefully)white supremacist joke

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel