Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

SCF posted:

There has to be a better Korner Kelly pun, but it's the best I could come up with.

Political Cartoons 2023: Soyboycot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SCF posted:

There has to be a better Korner Kelly pun, but it's the best I could come up with.

:golfclap:

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

SCF posted:

:trumppop:

That’s amazing

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Tenebrais posted:

Add a crying Lady Liberty and this Kelley is a Kelly

Right down the last-decade fashions being the latest fad

Women, all of them, detest feminine men who smile and just leisurely walk down the street.

They want a real man who looks and behaves like Biff Tannen, driving down the lane in his hotrod looking for nerds to bully!

e: missed scf's post :captainpop:

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 17:32 on May 19, 2023

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Hihohe posted:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I dont know posted:

Having their bigot start out a rant by saying I'm in favor of equality is a pretty standard tactic. Adam4D always had his "reasonable" everywoman start out by saying, "I love gay people, and have lots of gay friends, but..." Then three panels later she is calling for gay people to be rounded up into camps.

It's that whole "Hate the sin, lover the sinner" bullshit.

Yeah, sure, I don't want to throw a brick through your window for being a queer, but that's only because I content myself with the belief that you're doomed to burn in eternal hellfire.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

SCF posted:

I disagree. That pun is perfect, as is everything else about this.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Sarah Akinterinwa on the UK’s housing crisis – Michael Gove’s long-delayed bill reforming aspects of private renting has been criticised as ‘too little, too late’"

Telegraph:

Net migration may top one million this year, Home Office fears

Matt:

Prince Harry and Meghan in 'near catastrophic car chase' with paparazzi in New York

Independent:

Water bills will rise for decades to stop sewage spills

Times:

Evening Standard:

BT to shed up to 55,000 jobs by end of decade as robots take over

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Xiahou Dun posted:

I disagree. That pun is perfect, as is everything else about this.

I do miss stink lines and a text shirt akin to 'rap band', but otoh soyboys bathe (girly) and there is an important label there, so... fangs maybe? How do we know how detestable he is without subtle hints such as fangs??

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
There was something missing imo.

What font is that, by the way? I used comic sans, but it doesn't fit well.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

The studio apartment would not be built.

• The oven next to the front door / only means of escape
  • A bedroom with no windows or means of escape.
  • The laundry room next to the bedroom door, causing the escape route to be dangerous.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

SCF posted:

This rules

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker

SCF posted:

I don't see anyone topping this in the Best Edit/Parody category, this is it, this is the one that wins the thread this year.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Now You're a Cis

It's okay, Ted. You don't have to be cis if you don't want.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

The Albanese Labor government is one year old. :toot:

Rowe:

Australia is attending G7 as a guest.

Kudelka:

About politics relationship with the fossil fuel industry.

Leak, Son of Leak:

There is an inquiry into the handling of the trial of Bruce Lehrmann who was accused of rape in parliament house before there was a mistrial due to a juror bringing in unauthorised material and the chief prosecutor decided not to run the trial again. The Australia has article about how the chief prosecutor who is on leave while the inquiry runs was seen last week at the pub.

Leunig:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

I see you Leunig

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Losing it at Today's "Men"

Lmao

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Since this is the Torygraph I'm going to assume the intended reading is "we should have stopped legal immigration too"???

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I can't stop thinking about this. Which loving books are you talking about, duck?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hihohe posted:

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Clay Bennett

Jeff Danziger

Lisa Benson

Kevin "KAL" Kallaugher

Pedro X. Molina

Ann Telnaes - Hi ho, hi ho, DeSantis lost some dough

Mike Smith

Randall Enos

Dave Whamond

Drew Sheneman

Adam Zyglis

Dave Granlund

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Ohhh, gently caress you a millionfold, Stantis.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Discendo Vox posted:

I think that's supposed to be the city hall politicians celebrating the absence of any reporting on their shenanigans.

Your larger point is absolutely correct, however.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I think that's supposed to be the city hall politicians celebrating the absence of any reporting on their shenanigans.

Your larger point is absolutely correct, however.

woof, bad misread on my part if so.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Uh, yeah, teens these days love U2 t-shirts and have stopped buying the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue because of wokeism and old people on the cover. You nailed it, Payne.

Also: SODOKU

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Antigravitas posted:

That would be Anime Ace, the probably best free alternative to the in digital comics and manga scanlations commonly used proprietary Wild Words (idk if any better alternatives have been created since I first found AA many years ago).

Chicken Parmigiana
Sep 12, 2007

Jesus christ, what a load of poo poo

EDIT: Speaking of Leunig being poo poo... hey Angepain, did you know we won a Kelly??

Chicken Parmigiana fucked around with this message at 08:37 on May 20, 2023

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Now You're a Cis

I'm not 'white', I'm just normal

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Imagine forcing everyone to respect human rights! The nerve of some people.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

KennyMan666 posted:

That would be Anime Ace, the probably best free alternative to the in digital comics and manga scanlations commonly used proprietary Wild Words (idk if any better alternatives have been created since I first found AA many years ago).

Neat, thank you.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

SCF posted:

Antigravitas posted:

There was something missing imo.

Kellies Nomination: Lifetime achievement award for best edit/parody

The initial one is hands down the best parody comic anyone could make, IMO, while the second one's edit just adds that last missing piece that puts it past 10/10.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on the world’s 1.5C global heating limit — The year the world breaches for the first time the 1.5C global heating limit set by international governments is fast approaching, a new forecast shows"

Telegraph:

Rishi Sunak derails Boris Johnson's Great British Railways plan

Matt:

Independent:

Suella Braverman creating law to seize small boat migrants’ phones – despite ongoing investigation; After Rafal Olbinski.

The i paper:

Times:

Joe Biden won’t apologise for Hiroshima bombing on G7 visit

Stephen Collins:

bartok
May 10, 2006

Is that a Hollywood Dog?

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Discendo Vox posted:

I see what caused the confusion. Those aren't the same people, even if it is the same building. They have to rent out the back of the Daily Peccary because Stantis won't allow any public infrastructure building in Prickly City.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

What

Why is Hillary disguising herself as the witch? Does he think a witch hunt is when witches are hunting someone?

If you say someone is the witch in a witch hunt it means they are the innocent!

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

VitalSigns posted:

What

Why is Hillary disguising herself as the witch? Does he think a witch hunt is when witches are hunting someone?

Conservatives get the witch hunt metaphor wrong every single time in the exact same way.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

VitalSigns posted:

What

If you say someone is the witch in a witch hunt it means they are the innocent!

sirtommygunn posted:

Conservatives get the witch hunt metaphor wrong every single time in the exact same way.

It's literally just a basic "No u."
They get the metaphor fine.

"The dems are doing a witch hunt on Donald Trump, who is innocent and has done nothing wrong. The ones organizing the witch hunts are themselves the REAL witches, seeking to deflect attention away from their witchery."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

As if all of them aren’t champing at the bit to Cotton Mather someone.