Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Remember to use They them pronouns for our cool spooky undead friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
Speaking of our spooky friend, I didn't do much recording last night but love that I managed to catch this interaction:

https://i.imgur.com/Or7PmsZ.mp4

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Gosh they're so cool :allears:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Wintermutant posted:

Speaking of our spooky friend, I didn't do much recording last night but love that I managed to catch this interaction:

Skye Blue is actually Getting It and I'm so happy.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Wintermutant posted:

I hope there is good footage of the post match hip bumps.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Did they get a good pop? I hope people cared

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Answers Me posted:

Did they get a good pop? I hope people cared

They got a great pop and I hope TK was paying attention

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

I coulded hear a pop only because I screamed with excitement the moment they came out. I've been missing Abadon in AEW something fierce.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SD:

Austin Theory retains the US title over Sheamus after Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince and Kit Wilson) interfere
Raquel Rodriguez and her new tag partner Shotzi defeat Damage CTRL (Bayley and Iyo Sky)
Cameron Grimes defeats Ashante Adonis. Postmatch Baron Corbin attacks Grimes
Asuka interrupts a Bianca Belair promo and attacks, but Bianca stands tall
LA Knight defeats Rick Boogs with Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford) commentating. Postmatch Knight trashtalks Street Profits
AJ Styles defeats Karrion Kross. Mia Yim prevents Scarlett Bordeaux from interfering
The KO Show with Sami Zayn, Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa is interrupted by the Usos. The Bloodline stands tall after a brawl. Roman demands all 4 tag titles, Jimmy Uso refuses to give them to him but Jey Uso does

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Boooo give Roman the tag titles coward hunter

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Isn't Jey meant to be the rebellious one???

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Pylons posted:

Isn't Jey meant to be the rebellious one???

They keep flip-flopping who's being reluctant and rebellious and stuff. Really keeps it fresh and not actually the same interminable bullshit.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Matches announced for Saturday's Impact tapings:
-Trinity vs. Savannah Evans
-Subculture vs. the Good Hands
-Dani Luna vs. Jody Threat
-Killer Kelly & Deonna Purrazzo vs. Masha Slamovich & Gisele Shaw
-Eddie Edwards vs. Yuya Uemura
-Trey Miguel vs. Bhupinder Gujjar
-Joe Hendry vs. Sheldon Jean

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH:

The Kingdom (Matt Taven and Mike Bennett) defeat the Infantry (Carlie Bravo and Shawn Dean)
Skye Blue defeats Trish Adora
The Righteous (Dutch and Vincent) and Stu Grayson defeat Dark Order (Evil Uno, Alex Reynolds and John Silver)
Brian Cage defeats Willie Mack
Butcher, Blade and Kip Sabian defeat Shogun Jones, Bryce Saturn and Jakob Austin Young

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Chris James 2 posted:

ROH:
The Righteous (Dutch and Vincent) and Stu Grayson defeat Dark Order (Evil Uno, Alex Reynolds and John Silver)

holy poo poo lol

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

MorningMoon posted:

holy poo poo lol

Dork Order

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Rampage
Match 1 acclaimed and daddy rear end beat rush dralistico and presten vance
Match 2 ethan page and rear end boys def locals, then hardys challenge them to a match at the buy in, isiah cassidy isnt cleared so they will have a substitute partner in HOOK
Match 3 hikaru shida and britt baker def nyla rose and marina shafir. Shafir threw her socks at some hockey player
Main event, big bill and lee moriarty beat best friends after a distraction from smart mark, match devolves into a brawl with the varsities jumping the rail to attack best friends, orange runs down for the save, bandido runs out from crowd, butcher and blade run down, everyone is fighting outside the ring except orange cassidy, keith lee cleans house then stares down swerve to end the show

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

2nd roh taping
Zack Sabre Jr def rocky romero with some wacky poo poo to retain the njpw tv title
Diamante def a local
Action andretti and darius martin def workhorsemen
Bandido, vikingo, and komander beat Angelico, Jack, and serpentico in an absolute insane match. Easy match of the night
Katsuyori Shibata def alex coughlin to retain the pure title
Athena def Kiera Hogan to retain womens title, they keep brawling after the match and a million refs go to break it up, athena kills one of then for heat

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Jack....Evans???

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Looks like it was Jack Cartwheel

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

xbilkis posted:

Looks like it was Jack Cartwheel

Yes i didnt catch the name

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jamie Hayter got shown being attacked backstage after the Britt+Shida tag match. She's still injured and there's been reports it's significant, maybe being written off so the title can be stripped

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Toni "Forever Interim" Storm

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Chris James 2 posted:

Jamie Hayter got shown being attacked backstage after the Britt+Shida tag match. She's still injured and there's been reports it's significant, maybe being written off so the title can be stripped

FORBIDDEN DOOR CURSE RETURNS

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

keith lee cleans house then stares down swerve to end the show

Wait, have they not announced a Lee/Swerve singles for DoN yet? Getting worried that they're just looping their feud into the International Title rumble like with Starks/White

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dacap posted:

Wait, have they not announced a Lee/Swerve singles for DoN yet? Getting worried that they're just looping their feud into the International Title rumble like with Starks/White

Dave says they're currently both planned for the OC International title battle royal, yeah

quote:

18 of the 21 participants in the battle royal were confirmed on Wrestling Observer Radio by our own Dave Meltzer:

Orange Cassidy
Keith Lee
Swerve Strickland
Big Bill
Lee Moriarty
Chuck Taylor
Trent Beretta
Tony Nese
Ari Daivari
Josh Woods
Penta El Zero Miedo
Rey Fenix
Bandido
The Butcher
The Blade
Kip Sabian
Brian Cage
Dustin Rhodes

3 mysteries

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 14:39 on May 25, 2023

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave says they're currently both planned for the OC International title battle royal, yeah

3 mysteries

Jay White, Juice, and Starks are the other three, right?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Rampage
Match 1 acclaimed and daddy rear end beat rush dralistico and presten vance
Match 2 ethan page and rear end boys def locals, then hardys challenge them to a match at the buy in, isiah cassidy isnt cleared so they will have a substitute partner in HOOK
Match 3 hikaru shida and britt baker def nyla rose and marina shafir. Shafir threw her socks at some hockey player
Main event, big bill and lee moriarty beat best friends after a distraction from smart mark, match devolves into a brawl with the varsities jumping the rail to attack best friends, orange runs down for the save, bandido runs out from crowd, butcher and blade run down, everyone is fighting outside the ring except orange cassidy, keith lee cleans house then stares down swerve to end the show

Wait Rampage isn't live this week?

lol

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

3 mysteries

Every participant in this is currently in a tag team or trios team. Only exception is Swerve, who is still leading a faction with Cage in it. Bandido I guess also isn't formally in Best Friends but has been in recent matches. Feel like Swerve is the best choice for winner if it's not OC or a new debut.

Orange Cassidy
Chuck Taylor
Trent Beretta
Bandido (recently)

Keith Lee
Dustin Rhodes

Swerve Strickland
Brian Cage

Big Bill
Lee Moriarty

Tony Nese
Ari Daivari
Josh Woods

Penta El Zero Miedo
Rey Fenix

The Butcher
The Blade
Kip Sabian

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MorningMoon posted:

Toni "Forever Interim" Storm

Can't wait for her catty remark after the win

Actually I can, nevermind

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Mons Hubris posted:

Yes

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I feel like just have OC win and do a title vs title program with him and MJF.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mons Hubris posted:

Yep

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

I feel like just have OC win and do a title vs title program with him and MJF.

Swerve is who I thought should be the heel to defeat OC for a while, but this isn't how I'd do it. Wish the Lee/Swerve feud would get a proper resolution first with Swerve going over before challenging OC.

I could maybe see Jay White winning as well with Starks as his first challenger.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

There are a lot of people in that Battle Royal who should not be in the position of 'lose a Battle Royal'.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

thats like the point of a battle royal is you can lose without being pinned or submitted or actually losing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rather than the act of losing a battle royal itself being 'bad', it's that it would be good if some of those guys had more going on and couldn't be in it. but battle royals with just 2 good guys and a bunch of jobbers are a lot worse than ones with a bunch of good guys so i don't mind

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I usually get the "yeah, just put random bodies in a battle royal to get the PPV payday" thing, but you've got tag champs in there, maybe just give them the day off if you don't want them winning but also don't want them losing the tag belts that night in a different match. You've got a roster of at least 50 others you can replace the 2 gaps with, let them breathe a bit after their title defense yesterday

Switchblade's the only other one I think is (or at least should be) too important to not be winning, which is why I think he's the winner if OC loses

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I think Jay will win by pretty decisively beating OC's rear end and throwing him out when it gets down to the final two. Not just some sneaky horseplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
yeah, i think the stories are gonna collide there and then jay white can turn to Ricky Starks and go

'so you said you wanted to challenge for the international title? :) '