Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol at the outcome of fusing a beehive to your gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

Lol at the outcome of fusing a beehive to your gear

Lfmao

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

WHY IS THERE A COLGERA IN THE DEPTHS

i found this with no arrows left in my inventory so i just used it for a photo op lol.

Leadthumb posted:

Fire temple spoilers: The fire temple whips rear end. The story leading up to it, the temple itself, the boss is amazing. The idea that the monster ganonorf summoned was a giant rockclam that possesses the gorons by tricking them into consuming it's flesh? wtf? You basically have a ninja turtle with you the entire time, who, by the way, is the only one to figure out that the bad zelda must be fake. The reward is an infinite use hyper-bombchu! are you kidding me? All time, easily one of my favorite zelda experiences. No notes.

edit: Oh! and the sage is cool as hell, and the music is incredible throughout, just awesome.

the part where you are descending through the volcano was one of the sickest moments in the game for me so far. I love this game!!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
i took a bunch of screenshots of the fire temple because its so fuckin cool

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

feeling like an absolute loving moron for not finding ANY fashion armors despite them being clearly marked on my map

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

feeling like an absolute loving moron for not finding ANY fashion armors despite them being clearly marked on my map

Same although I did try to get one and got one-shotted by a boss.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I stumbled on the lightning-resist one and fast-climbing by accident

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Done a little over half the shrines, all four temples, got the Master Sword and started exploring the Depths and just now have I figured out how to upgrade the battery.

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Roth posted:

Done a little over half the shrines, all four temples, got the Master Sword and started exploring the Depths and just now have I figured out how to upgrade the battery.

Upgraded battery is even better than stamina

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

what started as trying to reach a far away lightroot in the depths lead to three labyrinths and a fight with a giant block monster. game owns.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

yiga camps in the depths are so sick

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

VileLL posted:

yiga camps in the depths are so sick

Feels like MGSV lol

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Social Media posted:

what started as trying to reach a far away lightroot in the depths lead to three labyrinths and a fight with a giant block monster. game owns.

Yep, stumbled through this yesterday as well. like a 5 hour detour from my plan to just go to rito village lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
you can just hang out on the dragons and fly around hyrule. epic as gently caress

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Well that weird passage that appeared under the lookout took a big longer than anticipated

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Well that weird passage that appeared under the lookout took a big longer than anticipated

I broke so many mining tool weapons down there…

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Harrow posted:

I went in with loads of good gear, silver bokoblin weapons etc because it sounded like I was in for a tough fight. Horrible

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Harrow posted:

i didnt find it until after i discovered more efficient mining tools, which meant the rocks i blasted away didnt leave me any kind of backtracking trail, so i got hopelessly lost

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Any more of these? Any other gender swaps? I know you got em. I’m thirsty my friend

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Hizke posted:

Any more of these? Any other gender swaps? I know you got em. I’m thirsty my friend

Naaah.
This is Alanah and iirc she doesn't ever usually cosplay and she's just a video game industry person so

I just thought it was legit great and I really want the tank top now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Solefald posted:

Naaah.
This is Alanah and iirc she doesn't ever usually cosplay and she's just a video game industry person so

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Oh so no more? No more pics? That's cool. [Suddenly stands up and whips my switch across the room, putting it straight through the dry wall] FUUUUUUCK!!! gently caress!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

Oh so no more? No more pics? That's cool. [Suddenly stands up and whips my switch across the room, putting it straight through the dry wall] FUUUUUUCK!!! gently caress!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cackling r-wordedly like the bully from a Christmas story while I sing Jacking off to Beedle to the tune of XTC - Making plans for Nigel

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Hizke posted:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Hizke posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Cackling r-wordedly like the bully from a Christmas story while I sing Jacking off to Beedle to the tune of XTC - Making plans for Nigel

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Hizke posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Solefald posted:

Naaah.

That’s pic 1/4. Where are the other 3?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

That’s pic 1/4. Where are the other 3?

This. Answer wisely Solefad, the gom jabbar is at your neck.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

I loving Love The Depths

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Toots of the Krumhorn.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
With all the tech and flying and poo poo totk kinda feels like an open world metroid game they'd never make. In a very good way

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Half of Dracula posted:

With all the tech and flying and poo poo totk kinda feels like an open world metroid game they'd never make. In a very good way

I get Prime 2 vibes every time I spend a while in the depths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i havent been satisfied with any vehicle ive made for underground traversal. it might just be extremely difficult to traverse the depths no matter what you do