Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

This isn't being written in a Russophobic lens, it's more of an ongoing bit about twitter becoming x, the everything app, and VK being indeed an easy den of that sort of stuff.

And I mean, once every few days someone dumps a whole flick there (From the Mario movie to the Super Hornio movie), so it's not a lie to go on how it's easy to do that sort of stuff there, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

wasn’t the law changed that the user is the one who gets sued rather than the platform?

while it would be super funny for elon to get sued into the ground over this i’m not sure it’s a possibility

The Gripper
Sep 14, 2004
i am winner

Jel Shaker posted:

wasn’t the law changed that the user is the one who gets sued rather than the platform?

while it would be super funny for elon to get sued into the ground over this i’m not sure it’s a possibility
maybe but the dmca still applies and sucks rear end and if twitter doesn't handle requests appropriately and promptly they can be held liable

at this stage i doubt elon cares though

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

The Gripper posted:

maybe but the dmca still applies and sucks rear end and if twitter doesn't handle requests appropriately and promptly they can be held liable

at this stage i doubt elon cares though

💩

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

He won't care

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

The guys running one open-air apartheid prison state didn't think the guy raised with the wealth and privilege of another apartheid state did anything wrong?!?!?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The Israeli government hasn’t met a Nazi they haven’t loved

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

he learned a long time ago that you can just ignore people and if oyu have enough money the courts wont make you do anything

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Elon is the only person who would have used that bathroom let him put the earthquake death locks on it imo

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/MNateShyamalan/status/1659913131907227648

edit: wait i think this is AI-generated :doh:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1659432625616957440

ekuNNN has issued a correction as of 16:22 on May 20, 2023

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

he learned a long time ago that you can just ignore people and if oyu have enough money the courts wont make you do anything

I mean to an extent. We’re posting in a thread in which the worlds richest man was forced by a court to buy a lovely website for $44 billion dollars no matter how much he tried to wiggle out of it and ignore it

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

lol it's a really well put together clip, just the perfect cadence and delivery, bravo computer, it made me chuckle

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

"well the thing to remember is"

just gets me every time

chird
Sep 26, 2004

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

speaking of bagels, here's some I made for Mother's Day brunch

Wanna eat those bagels

chird
Sep 26, 2004

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

No one does this Elon.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Musk's team wanted to install locks that were not compliant with life

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

i bet shes crying because she has hair in her eyes

also yeah thats ai. elon isn't that articulate, need to crank up the stutter level

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This guy would have gotten run out of 4chan for being such a bad poster

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
reading the replies to that tweet I can't tell how many people are missing the actual punchline in the first tweet (the cut off tweet at the bottom that makes it 1000% obvious it's a joke) vs how many people are just going with the bit

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Stefan Prodan posted:

reading the replies to that tweet I can't tell how many people are missing the actual punchline in the first tweet (the cut off tweet at the bottom that makes it 1000% obvious it's a joke) vs how many people are just going with the bit

one one hand it's very obviously a joke

on the other its funny because elon's actual posts are just unhinged enough to make it plausible

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Durf posted:

Eron will never make a car this cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5SJeotIq20&t=111s

gonna buy one of these in bright pink with a Hillary Won bumper sticker and an Uzi at my side and brakecheck every chudtruck i see

I didn't think I'd love this as much as I did lol, what a cool car

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
that thing owns but lmao $300,000

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

chird posted:

Wanna eat those bagels

they were most excellent with cream cheese, lox, scallions, and fried capers

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ikanreed posted:

No one does this Elon.

It happens with the Onion, but i don’t see how it happens with the website that has headlines like Liberals Approve Lizzo As New Gender

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

That DICK! posted:

It happens with the Onion, but i don’t see how it happens with the website that has headlines like Liberals Approve Lizzo As New Gender

at this point it should not surprise anyone to hear that the meme he reposted originally said “the onion” instead of “the Babylon Bee”

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

it’s one of those millionaire to millionaire “if you know, you know” flex buys rather than the same old Gucci handbag which everyone and their dog can buy now

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Beeftweeter posted:

Well if more people bought them they wouldn't be so expensive, you really only have yourself to blame.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gucci in the trash with conflict diamonds

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

coconono posted:

gucci in the trash with conflict diamonds

Gucci in the Trash With Diamonds is my fave Beetles song

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Picture yourself in a shop on a high street
With overpriced bags and smarmy sales lads

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Every time I open this thread I get so mad I have to leave.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

who gives a poo poo about deeps teeth. he can fix them instantly...

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Amber heard did that

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Lpzie posted:

who gives a poo poo about deeps teeth. he can fix them instantly...

Vaneers need something to hold onto if he's whole jaw is rotted, he's hosed.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Hey, did you guys hear about Johnny Depp's teeth??

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I can't believe elon musk destroyed johnny depp's teeth... concerning....

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
more like Jonny Dep-rived of proper dental care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Edward scissormouth