Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Wee posted:

Weird you picked this out.

Muskposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Mr Teatime posted:

Take solace in the fact those who hate read this thread all the time are being subjected to this high level of quality posting too.

iks or mods should probably murk the obviously insane re-reg, ideally with a himars

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

NoiseAnnoys posted:

iks or mods should probably murk the obviously insane re-reg, ideally with a himars

peace thru superior firepower

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Mr Teatime posted:

Take solace in the fact those who hate read this thread all the time are being subjected to this high level of quality posting too.

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

HonorableTB posted:

peace thru superior firepower

amen brother or sister, amen.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not taking on a whole thread of people blasting me , but if youre ignorant of NATO and US imperialism, and how that created where we are now with the Ukraine I'm not sure how I can help you

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Wee posted:

I'm not taking on a whole thread of people blasting me , but if youre ignorant of NATO and US imperialism, and how that created where we are now with the Ukraine I'm not sure how I can help you

PROBATION 04/15/23 03:07pm Wee Too long, did not read. :toot: User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Tarquinn Tarquinn
PROBATION 03/31/23 02:11pm Wee Being Greg of Doom. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Seth Pecksniff Seth Pecksniff
PROBATION 03/26/23 11:59am Wee Good night Greg. See ya tomorrow. User loses posting privileges for 18 hours. Seth Pecksniff Seth Pecksniff
PROBATION 03/03/23 02:37pm Wee Go to sleep, Greg. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Seth Pecksniff Seth Pecksniff
PROBATION 02/24/23 10:52am Wee
Dr. Cool Aids posted:

looks like a poo poo thread to me

User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Solefald Solefald
PROBATION 02/16/23 09:51am Wee Stop making pointless threads, Greg of Doom. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Seth Pecksniff Seth Pecksniff
PROBATION 02/03/23 12:56am Wee That's not very nice, Greg. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. CaptainSarcastic CaptainSarcastic
PROBATION 01/30/23 02:32pm Wee That's not five words, Bub! User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Genesplicer Genesplicer
PROBATION 01/24/23 11:58am Wee Greg check your drat underwear dude. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. AARD VARKMAN AARD VARKMAN

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Wee posted:

Pls help us, schizo rereg

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Wee posted:

we dont want tankie help lol (but you should seek some greg)

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

I don't know about others, but as for me you can help by stopping to :justpost:.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol at the red steamroller turning and running after five critical posts

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Wee posted:

No, dipshit, this is the result of Russian imperialism from centuries ago. Maybe take a few seconds and ponder why so many post-Warsaw Pact and ex-U.S.S.R. states want to join NATO.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

HonorableTB posted:

we dont want tankie help lol (but you should seek some greg)

Couldn't find a more ignorant answer to back me up if i tried

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Wee posted:

I for one think you are intentionally muddying the waters here, because any time someone claims there are people who blame Russia twice invading Ukraine on US imperialism, they can say 'only Greg believes that, and everyone knows he's a loon.'

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

SoggyBobcat posted:

No, dipshit, this is the result of Russian imperialism from centuries ago. Maybe take a few seconds and ponder why so many post-Warsaw Pact and ex-U.S.S.R. states want to join NATO.

Its not you dipshit

Try harder

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Wee posted:

Where is Elon? Is this the psyop?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Where were you when Joe Biden invaded Ukraine

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Wee posted:

Its not you dipshit

Try harder

Why don't you?
Not to grammar wagner but you're supposed to end your sentences.

poor waif
Apr 8, 2007
Kaboom

Wee posted:

maybe go to ukraine and explain to them with facts and logic and they turn their guns on the real enemy, nato.. you can end this. just gotta speak real slow because ukraines are pretty dumb and don't have an analysis like u, the boy who read killing hope this one time

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Wee posted:

Its not you dipshit

Try harder

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Folks, better sit down, i think you are about to learn that amerikkka is bad, i know it's shocking and nearly impossible to comprehend, but pls try to take a deep breath and do not panic

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Where were you when Joe Biden invaded Ukraine

Where i was when the US hosed up any other country.

At home and pissed off

You cant blame soap for making sudds?

Wee fucked around with this message at 22:31 on May 20, 2023

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Wee posted:

my thread trolling was a feint! i'm not wrong! i'm not owned!!!!

:goonsay:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
*takes on whole thread*

I'm not taking on a whole thread here...

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol of course Greg is too chickenshit to leave

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Wee posted:

At home and pissed off

I have no problem in believing you spend your time at home and pissed off.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

steinrokkan posted:

Folks, better sit down, i think you are about to learn that amerikkka is bad, i know it's shocking and nearly impossible to comprehend, but pls try to take a deep breath and do not panic

Why did nobody ever tell me this before?

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

appropriatemetaphor posted:

my thread trolling was a feint! i'm not wrong! i'm not owned!!!!

:goonsay:

You used the goonsay wrong

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

steinrokkan posted:

:monocle:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Wee posted:

At home and pissed off

You cant blame soap for making sudds

Cool I was talking to my russian family members about how lovely Putin was do you wanna call them and debate?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Wee posted:

At home and pissed off

You cant blame soap for making sudds?

This is a terrible haiku.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Cool I was talking to my russian family members about how lovely Putin was do you wanna call them and debate?

Yeah sure

Then give me some random US numbers of pregnant women or diabetics or peple in jail for pot

I dunno, its loving stupid, you moron

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

lol Wee VDVing into this thread.
"Yeah, Russia invaded. But the US POT LAWS"

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Livin in it up in the US during the Afganistan war

Its not me an mine, i dont give a gently caress

the other hand
Dec 14, 2003

43rd Heavy Artillery Brigade
"Ultima Ratio Liberalium"
Regarding casualties, this is a really good source discussing numbers, how various sources calculate them, etc.

tl;dr: we can get upper and lower bounds, but there’s a lot of space in between

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRboVa5zyUk

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Wee posted:

Livin in it up in the US during the Afganistan war

why did you edit this spelling to be incorrect. you had it right before

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

tiaz posted:

why did you edit this spelling to be incorrect. you had it right before

I spelled it wrong multiple times, and idnt end on the right spelling

The ideal and feeling is true tho

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

The funniest part was when Ukraine told everyone that Russia must've shot down four of their own aircraft

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

the other hand posted:

Regarding casualties, this is a really good source discussing numbers, how various sources calculate them, etc.

tl;dr: we can get upper and lower bounds, but there’s a lot of space in between

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRboVa5zyUk

thank you, something interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Jeebus, I'm on vacation.

Please resume normal posting operations.

Thanks! :tipshat: