Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Portland has the #3 pick which they'll trade for some aging superstar so they can get bounced in the first round and waste another year of Dame's life

It's this or we draft the consensus Rookie of the Year while only getting 25 wins all season whose knees then ritualistically explode in summer 2024 training camp while doing a gentle layup at the Blazer training facility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I just ate a philly cheesesteak, drove home while blasting Going Back To Cali by Biggie and scaring the hoes

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Luvcow posted:

there goes my dream of you and i working in the woodshop together while a red sox game plays on the am radio, we clink our cold beer bottles together and share a chuckle. in our kitchen little larry is playing nerf hoops while wearing his celtics shirt and our dog brady lies curled in his dog bed by the door. outside behind our official bruins theme hockey net lies our sprawling garden, the roses you planted last year now in full bloom as a warm summer breeze sweeps through the open windows. you look longingly into my eyes, a wistful flutter courses through your hyper masculine face as you sip your beer, felating the heck of the bottle like a rhode island whore.

That was beautiful.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Toxic Mental posted:

It's this or we draft the consensus Rookie of the Year while only getting 25 wins all season whose knees then ritualistically explode in summer 2024 training camp while doing a gentle layup at the Blazer training facility

Lmao Greg Oden :smith:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

HEY CAN I TELL U HOW MUCH I DONT LIKE SPORTS ITS IMPIRTANT

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Chief McHeath posted:

HEY CAN I TELL U HOW MUCH I DONT LIKE SPORTS ITS IMPIRTANT

:colbert: Sportsball :colbert:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
You guys like music?

John Hiatt - Have a Little Faith In Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aYxMuLb3h8

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Only when it’s posted without context and comment.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Lmao Greg Oden :smith:

There's no chance of that happening again!

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Nooner posted:

Maybe you don't "get" sports LAP, let me break it down for you:

The teams from cities where I have lived are the only good teams and all of the other teams are the bad teams and their city is bad and I hope everyone on their team gets syphilis and dies
Lol, this is such a chump move - The guys on those teams aren't even from your city. They have no relation to you. They didn't grow up there, they're tourists. The real move is to find out where every player on every team is from, and root for the team that has the most players from your area.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sometimes it's just cool to watch sports guys do a cool thing.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
When bowling stopped being a thing on TSN I quit giving a gently caress about sports tv

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Sports is cool if you don't have access to video games or miniatures to paint.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

The coolest :cool:

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Literally A Person posted:

Sports is cool if you don't have access to video games or miniatures to paint.

Painting minis while a baseball game plays in the background is one of the most relaxing ways to spend an afternoon

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
gently caress it dude, let's go bowling. 5 pin.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Slugworth posted:

Lol, this is such a chump move - The guys on those teams aren't even from your city. They have no relation to you. They didn't grow up there, they're tourists. The real move is to find out where every player on every team is from, and root for the team that has the most players from your area.

Lmfao look at this guy, next he is gonna be trying to tell us that it's dumb to pound 12 beers and get in a parking lot fight over how great your closest regional college that you didn't even attend's team is :jerkbag:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Lol probably doesn't even throw a guy off a bridge for wearing the winning season teams jersey in their rival city (lol hope you could swim Bruins fan)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
last night (very late very drunk) for some reason i ate a mixed bowl of buttery brussels sprouts and pizza rolls with blue cheese dressing

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
guessing your anus is a fuckin disaster today

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

only other things i ate yesterday was salad and a fiber one bar. i had one quick, decisive poop earlier and that's it. game set match

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I am the Master of my Anus

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
had a california burrito last night. wise.

and a ton of beer.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Master of the house, doling out the charm, ready with a handshake and a vice tight anus.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Same as every other day

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Looking to game outside on my Nintendo switch but looking for some sunscreen safety much?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Looking to game outside on my Nintendo switch but looking for some sunscreen safety much?

SPF 50 or bust

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe going to make some annie’s organic maceroni whilst I search

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MuadDib Atreides posted:

did you go to church today

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

crapple doesn't have spell check or?

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

AARD VARKMAN posted:

did you go to church today

Its a must OP.

Well I scoured the apartment for a smidge of sunscreen and nary a drop to be had. Even checked the trunk of the car (thats the "boot" to all you "c words" in the UK thread ;)) but nary a smidge. Guess I'll be gaming in the shade!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

epic outdoor climbing session today bros

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Im going outside now. Wish my luck

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Try not to get your dick sucked on the way to work

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My moms here visiting I’m going to make her watch a movie on my home theater what’s the best movie to annoy old ladies

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bird with big dick posted:

My moms here visiting I’m going to make her watch a movie on my home theater what’s the best movie to annoy old ladies

Rambo 3

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

bird with big dick posted:

80 for brady

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

epic outdoor climbing session today bros

:hai:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i need curry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU