Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Tapped me on the nose at 2 am because he wanted a catnip treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

We bought them a new toy. They attacked my feet under the blanket instead.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

She tried to stay outside all night so she can annoy the neighbours by asking to come in at 3 in the morning, but you can lead her around by the nose with the rustle of a treat packet so that little scheme was foiled.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

This is about it

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I dont know what Charlie is doing here. Sitting sure, but we can't really tell what he's looking at.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lost my retainer
Oct 28, 2002

Blow me
Nothing, I'm allergic so I can't have one :(

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

lost my retainer posted:

Immune systems can be cruel. No one should have to choose between petting a cat and breathing.
You have my sympathies.

lost my retainer
Oct 28, 2002

Blow me

B33rChiller posted:

Immune systems can be cruel. No one should have to choose between petting a cat and breathing.

I have a cat friend that visits my backyard every day, I feed her ham and sometimes she lets me pet her (and then wash my hands like I'm about to do brain surgery).

ScamWhaleHolyGrail
Dec 24, 2009

first ride
a little nervous but excited
I am not able to put away the stack of moving blankets in my living room because the cats are alternating and running sentry (sleeping peacefully on them)

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Nightmares

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
Climbed the coats hanging on the line of coathooks on the wall, screamed when she fell into my purse and couldn't extract herself.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Karma Comedian fucked around with this message at 08:03 on May 22, 2023

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk

Cosmik Slop posted:

So far this morning she's taken a big smelly dump in her cat box and woke me up at 3 AM, pretty much par for the course

It might be worth looking into an elimination diet. One of my cats had particularly foul poops but it turned out to be due to a sensitivity to chicken and other poultry. After switching to seafood and rice she's much better.

Hawkperson
Jun 20, 2003

I have these cute butterfly wall decals. So she jumped on a tall bookcase shelf thing, tore down all of the butterflies pinned above it, then cried because she had to jump down instead of being picked up like a pretty pretty princess

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lost my retainer posted:

same

but fortunately my allergy is so mild that i can hang around them without severe reactions

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

kaom posted:

We bought them a new toy. They attacked my feet under the blanket instead.

classic cat move.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Jailbrekr posted:

I dont know what Charlie is doing here. Sitting sure, but we can't really tell what he's looking at.

Skipped to the end of the thread, so...

This is the most majestic cat I've seen thus far!

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
king of the hill

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lol

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Just having a good old-fashioned keyboard-blocking lap sit

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
Crapped on the floor

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Told me it's time to take down the xmas tree

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Haha awww that little squishy baby

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
punched a fucker so hard the fucker did a double backflip

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Napped in a sunbeam.

Ellyndia
Mar 13, 2011

I was born ready.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I got her an automatic laser pointer that turns on every hour and a half for 10 minutes so alternating between napping and losing her loving mind while I’m at work I imagine.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Our outdoor cat left a dead mouse on our front porch at some point this evening. Was not expecting that since she has never seemed very interested in hunting.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ef41KsNCn26vWGLM9
Kira sat watchin bird for a bit

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Bit me on the nipple.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I haven’t had a cat of my own for years but at the place where I’m staying a giant tabby keeps jumping in through the open window (has to be left open, there’s no AC here) to get at the food I have long since put in the fridge. This thing is far more industrious than either of my former cats and I am halfway impressed with his gumption

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

Stoatbringer posted:

Bit me on the nipple.

most of us have to pay extra for that

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Little girl cat was sitting in the crook of my arm purring so long this morning that she started to fall asleep and drooled a bit lol

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Unkempt posted:

Hanging out looking awesome (hasn't pissed on any furniture for a week or two now)

Today he broke his streak.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

He looks spiteful lol

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Sat directly in front of the window unit for an hour so she gets all the cold air

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

elmer chud posted:

Same

Tuxedo cats are the bomb
Also you posters showing your cats are immensely more appealing, real, and interesting
Amon Ra knows best
:)

Also same, mine was also a tuxedo, he did over 10 years ago, I am still in the "denial" phase of grief. (I guess this is to be expected when you have a pet that lives less than 20% of your own lifespan.)

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Sekhmet on the stairs

Sekhmet refusing to go down Danger Mountain, a thing I made today (danger mountain is just a less dangerous version of the way she jumps off the couch with tubes cuz I had to move them to vacuum)

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 16:51 on May 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Came into the kitchen while I was making a sandwich, sneezed a load of snot all over her whiskers and licked it up while staring at me. She's had the sneezes for months and we can't work out why, poor thing.