Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

what's the little gremlin been up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Whined for his morning lick’em snack
Whined for his window to be opened
Whined to be carried to his open window
Stole the cap from the half & half carton
Napped

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Managed not to yowl at 4am because he was hungry.
I took his eye boogers out.
Currently laying on his window bed watching the morning tweety birds.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Not much. It’s the post-breakfast, go hide and sleep portion of their routine but thanks for asking OP

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am reading this because our family never had one.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
My cat is currently rubbing up against me and meowing :3:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Whined for his morning lick’em snack
Whined for his window to be opened
Whined to be carried to his open window
Stole the cap from the half & half carton
Napped

sounds like a successful day

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Seth Pecksniff posted:

My cat is currently rubbing up against me and meowing :3:

same :3:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Came up on the bed and started purring and kneading on me while I was sleeping, sniffed and licked my ear a few times :3:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

My cat has been overgrooming a spot on her neck and loving it up, I've been keeping it bandaged so she can't get at it and thought I could maybe take it off for a bit to dry it out because its healing, but she just immediately hosed it up again pretty bad :(

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
remained dead :(

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
she is currently chasing her tail

e: update: she has moved on to attacking my feet

les enfants Terrific! fucked around with this message at 14:44 on May 18, 2023

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
My girlfriend's cat gave me a headbump, meowed once and then turned into a liquid before slipping outside via the barely opened window.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I spent $900 at the e-vet for one of them earlier this week because she stopped eating. Blood and urine were 100% normal. Taking her to the regular vet today for more tests. :sigh: She's 14 and is sleeping in the heated bed.

The other has pestered me for treats and is now sleeping in the other heated bed. She's 16.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Listened to me sing the entirety of Dusty Springfield's Son of a Kitty Cat

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

She noticed when I woke up and walked over to lay on me for pets first thing in the morning

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
my cat moved over 40 kilos of the good poo poo and got a dece payday for himself

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

dee eight posted:

my cat moved over 40 kilos of the good poo poo and got a dece payday for himself

:nice: :catdrugs:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Peggy Edson posted:

I spent $900 at the e-vet for one of them earlier this week because she stopped eating. Blood and urine were 100% normal. Taking her to the regular vet today for more tests. :sigh: She's 14 and is sleeping in the heated bed.

The other has pestered me for treats and is now sleeping in the other heated bed. She's 16.

Nooooo kitty get well 😭

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I put my 22 year old cat to sleep on Tuesday since his quality of life was fading fast and I no longer wanted him to suffer.

The other one has been sitting in the hallway where he used to lay looking for him :(

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

laid in a patch of sun coming in through the balcony door but was unwilling to actually go out onto the balcony with me where he could have even more sun. Bathed. Stood in the kitchen while I made a sandwich hoping I would give him some, but alas. It's okay though, he'll probably get a bite of chicken when I cook dinner. It's still too early in the morning for him to start looking for trouble, that comes mid afternoon

edit: he's kinda giving me the "you a bitch" look but I assure you he thinks I'm great

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

He's hanging out during my morning standup zoom call being very handsome and purring.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

You Are A Elf posted:

I put my 22 year old cat to sleep on Tuesday since his quality of life was fading fast and I no longer wanted him to suffer.

The other one has been sitting in the hallway where he used to lay looking for him :(

Condolences. My one 20 year old passed a few months ago and it's still very raw. Her sister really misses her too, especially with winter rolling in.
Do you have any kind of memorial of him?

Dido went to the vet yesterday because she was literally "full of poo poo" and had the indignity of an enema to clear her out. She's now back home and recuperating, took her drugs with lots of fuss and spent the day chasing sunbeams.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Cannot play bideojames.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Orange cats are so lovely. Nice catch!

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

He killed a bee and then I brushed like six pounds of hair off of him while cradling him in my arms like a baby and and then he ate breakfast and curled up in my armpit while I laid in bed and watched Cell with John Cusack and Samuel L Jackson, now he's lurking on one of the chairs underneath the dining table and screeching about food any time I walk by

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

My other cat has laid atop a stack of cardboard boxes in the garage surveying her kingdom, only coming down to give me the royal trill and rub against my leg before eating breakfast and returning to her castle

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My big tuxedo boy is currently curled up in his little sister’s cat bed just doing some serious schnoozin’

Lil sis is sitting in the windowsill watching bugs and birds fly by outside and just looking around because to cats literally everything is entertaining and a possible hunting opportunity

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Brought me her ball to play fetch, pounced on my mic while I was talking into it. Same old same old.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Stick thread Seth thx. I need updates tomorrow to survive

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

got et by a cah-yoat.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
laid down on my chest with her head against my chin and purred like mad for about ten minutes after my alarm went off in a failed attempt to convince me not to go to work
ate breakfast
got into the closet while I was getting my clothes and tipped over a few boxes
played with a ball

pretty good cat morning overall, I think

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Nothing. I don't have a cat. I'm so lonely.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
demanded i let him in my room because i had to the audacity to lock him out so i could sleep without being punched in the head randomly

sat there stewing mad on my bedside table when i let him in, after he realized i was awake and therefore not as fun to punch

then when i got back from the dispo (45 minute trip) he acted like I had been gone for 300 years and laid on me and groomed me for half an hour

overall, pretty standard Bonesaw day

I'll try and get a newer pic 2day but enjoy this one

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jelly posted:

Nothing. I don't have a cat. I'm so lonely.

I know the feeling
I really wanted a cat BADLY and couldn't for a long time. Can you get any kind of a pet where you are? What's the situation?

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
Refused to eat the cat food, chewed on my potted spinach instead

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I'll try and get a newer pic 2day but enjoy this one

Sticky please vard'arkman. I need this thread for updates for tomorrow.

I wanna pet your cat bud

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Yesterday I accidentally let her water bowl dry up for the first time ever. After drawing my attention to it, and after having refilled it, she proceeded to drink from it for a solid five straight minutes.

Moments after sating her thirst she decided to imitate a fixture at the Trevi fountain, all over the carpet in the middle of a laminate floor.

Edit: Cat tax.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
was having a manic one and playing pedal steel from about 1am-4am. Mr. Merzbow was trying to jump on my amps and eventually just sat staring at me for the longest time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Went outside despite it being cold and lightly raining.

Came back inside and showed his affection by rolling his wet, muddy fur, all over the documents on my desk.