Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
Britney, no, you gotta go to the audition! With your voice you’d do really well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Parkingtigers posted:

I guess joke’s on me, I’m now an hour into this film starring our unproblematic pop princess. Thank u, elom.
try not to spend the whole movie thinking about how the entire plot is that britney wants to develop her own personality and take command of her own life after years of her controlling father telling her what to do and be.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

Ghostlight posted:

try not to spend the whole movie thinking about how the entire plot is that britney wants to develop her own personality and take command of her own life after years of her controlling father telling her what to do and be.

hey buddy, he's a devoted single parent who is trying his best after the mother abandoned them both, and furthermore

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Well, I made it through the whole thing. As long as you go into it stoned out of your gourd and snickering about how much you're costing Twitter by watching this steaming pile of cinematic poo poo, it's worth it! Thanks!

Maybe it should get its own thread, but I'm down for watching any other garbage movies that cost the twits 14 cents a minute in bandwidth (or whatever that figure was cited earlier ITT, my brain is officially mush after watching that) Anything else available for background viewing on my day off tomorrow?

Edit: vvv Uhhh, not that

JacquelineDempsey fucked around with this message at 05:56 on May 22, 2023

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://twitter.com/Shayan86/status/1660339326373224448

https://twitter.com/paulbullen/status/1660361292178423808

:shuckyes:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

the scene from braveheart where william wallace bellows "FREEDOM" except he's the executioner and also still mel gibson.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I'm sure it will surprise everyone to know this dude has a lot of tweets about "the white race."

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Elviscat posted:

I'm sure it will surprise everyone to know this dude has a lot of tweets about "the white race."

Good. Free speech! :godwinning:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Whoooooole lotta Nazis in the comments, what a shock

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mx. posted:

Whoooooole lotta Nazis in the comments, what a shock

I said good! FREEZEPEACH!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Someone should tweet Elon to reappropriate and embrace it if they want to equate it to the r-word.

Elon walking into his Babylon bee interview like “what up, my racists?”

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I wonder how these freezepeach advocates feel about posting the song "Kill the Boer.

JK. I know they're against it and think it should be a bannable offense.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

lol, it's this guy

https://twitter.com/paulbullen/status/1094455911580483584
https://twitter.com/paulbullen/status/1094701483575074816

cracker
May 12, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
In 2002-2003 it was almost a weekly ritual to have a couple drinks then see Crossroads on HBO or whatever channel, click on it expecting the Ralph Machio I hadn't seen in years then see Brittney pop up on the screen.

Put the Ralph Machio movie up instead of the Brittney one imo.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

In this essay I will explain, in detail, using technical terms why we should use plain speech.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

excuse me paul, but a descriptive component sounds a lot like something that would be subjective and therefore an eristic argument, something you explicitly say in your twitter profile that you do not engage in.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

lol, it's this guy

:negative:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Lol, 1300 replies and he responds to almost every one! Sometimes multiple times!

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
Always double down. Never admit fault. Never change your mind. Never learn anything. Learning is for leftists.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Captain Hygiene posted:

:aaaaa:
Ok hold up a second, I may need to rethink my stance

Sounds like something a far left radical would say

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
The penis monologues

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

...! posted:

Sounds like something a far left radical would say

Got him, sir :elon: :elon:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

He got dunked on by dictionary.com.

https://twitter.com/Dictionarycom/status/1094743331316355072?t=l_KqTxUpXHxl4SuNFYaKCw&s=19

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

The man doesn't know dick about vagina

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Ghostlight posted:

excuse me paul, but a descriptive component sounds a lot like something that would be subjective and therefore an eristic argument, something you explicitly say in your twitter profile that you do not engage in.

Concerning!

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

I hear that when they get wet it means the feeeemale has an illness.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Mx. posted:

The man doesn't know dick about vagina

he doesn’t know penis about vulva

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mr Scumbag posted:

I hear that when they get wet it means the feeeemale has an illness.

Can confirm. My Doctorwife said as much.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Ghostlight posted:

the scene from braveheart where william wallace bellows "FREEDOM" except he's the executioner and also still mel gibson.

don't spoil the brexit movie!!

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

Can confirm. My Doctorwife said as much.

Take a bullet for you, babe.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Hahahaha, he’s noticed an increase in views, but doesn’t know why… Introducing a whole new audience to his idiocy.

https://twitter.com/paulbullen/status/1660527194035351552

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Don't worry, everyone! I found freeze peach at the 7-11! :japan:

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Scientastic posted:

Hahahaha, he’s noticed an increase in views, but doesn’t know why… Introducing a whole new audience to his idiocy.

"Everyone is telling me that I'm a complete idiot! The fools, they are giving me a higher viewcount. Clearly I am the winner here."

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Scientastic posted:

This dude’s whole deal is based on “If the vagina and the vulva are different things, then “The Vagina Monologues” was titled incorrectly.

And if THAT was titled incorrectly, then the entire house of lib cards comes crumbling down.”

All at the same time as being the poster child for a man who doesn’t know what a clitoris is, or where to find it.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I have reflexively blurted out "actually the singular form would be 'labrum,' since labia is already plural."

The ladies do not appreciate this, I have discovered.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Nameless Pete posted:

I have reflexively blurted out "actually the singular form would be 'labrum,' since labia is already plural."

The ladies do not appreciate this, I have discovered.

lmao

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You gotta admit, though, mansplaining the vagina is a hell of a power move.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/everymovieplug/status/1660368360801021953

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Woah. They made a movie out of Goon Camp?
:gooncamp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

i am totally fine with Austin Powers and all those movies disappearing from popular consciousness.