Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Al! posted:

hell yeah im poly [showing you my extra toe]
dangggg :same:

all the better to ':blastu:' with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i think people have too negative opinions of poly relationships because everyone who broadcasts themselves as poly out into the world and try to work it into every conversation are some of the most loving annoying people in the world

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

I hate anyone getting more rear end than me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

id rather just cheat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wait is being a cheater a sexuality too then

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Cheating would be by definition a harmful or abusive act

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
The bi to poly pipeline is a real and lame thing tho

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
It's a bunch of varying shades of the ol pink fog probably

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the one poly couple i know irl has been together like five years and seems to make it work fine and I've also never heard them talk about it

e: it probably also helps they're both pretty hot and well-adjusted rather than insane nerds

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

I hate anyone getting more rear end than me

anyone driving slower than me is feeble-minded, and anyone driving faster than me is a maniac :wth:!!!

but really, be excellent and nice to each other

car culture this aint

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

what would the flag for cuck fetishists be

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Brain Candy posted:

it is never too late to not and be happy

I thought we were materialists here what does happyness havs to do with anything

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
don't ask a question you don't want to know the answer to.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Al! posted:

i think people have too negative opinions of poly relationships because everyone who broadcasts themselves as poly out into the world and try to work it into every conversation are some of the most loving annoying people in the world
now seeking: new positions to be filled! :roflolmao:
(it's the 'lets have a baby' option, in a way, just like in sitcoms)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Wheeee posted:

http://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/fb/04/00019251.0001.png

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
no materialis only dialectic

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

War and Pieces posted:

I thought we were materialists here what does happyness havs to do with anything

Transition is gender revolution op

Don't be a reactionary

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Cheating would be by definition a harmful or abusive act

so is manipulating your partner into opening the relationship tbh

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Yep

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Wheeee posted:

it's not something i've seriously explored and having dated a trans woman for years and seen the struggles up close i am not convinced that doing so would be a good idea!

you don't have to do anything except let yourself feel things. it might mean you sign up for struggling or maybe you don't or maybe you find out something else

it doesn't make you do anything except unclench, some relief is guaranteed

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al! posted:

wait is being a cheater a sexuality too then

It's the opposite of being a wife guy, so like WG+ or WG-, add it to the acronym

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Or maybe C+/-, to be more inclusive

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

the bitcoin of weed posted:

can i just say queer instead of all this. jw

Illegal

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Nix Panicus posted:

It's the opposite of being a wife guy, so like WG+ or WG-, add it to the acronym

You need to be a keter level gaymosexual or higher to nominate additions, sorry

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

You cannot begin to comprehend my power OP

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Wheeee posted:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Nix Panicus posted:

1st time Lynx playthru: ok how I get Harle off my dam

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lol tru tho

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

tonight i got invited to go on a "queer float"(??) next month, floating downstream on air mattresses and inner tubes on calgary's bow river with a pack of lesbians and all their friends :coal:

also outed myself on accident to some of my straight relatives but they didn't seem to care

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Gravid Topiary posted:

tonight i got invited to go on a "queer float"(??) next month, floating downstream on air mattresses and inner tubes on calgary's bow river with a pack of lesbians and all their friends :coal:

also outed myself on accident to some of my straight relatives but they didn't seem to care

Sounds like a terrible float but a good time. Bring beer.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Me likely gay sex

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

wake the gently caress up thread i have pressing questions about social interactions amongst the LBGTQs and how i can tell if i'm getting hit on or just getting a cool new friend

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
As a woman you will have to work that out by asking them if theyre into you once youve already been dating for a year, presuming that the other person is also woman.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Gravid Topiary posted:

wake the gently caress up thread i have pressing questions about social interactions amongst the LBGTQs and how i can tell if i'm getting hit on or just getting a cool new friend

just watch to see how much their pupils dilate when u make eye contact like a normal person

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Gravid Topiary posted:

ask "are you hitting on me I'm not sure" and if they say yes they are and if they say no they aren't

if asking them a direct question like that makes them not like you, congrats on dodging a bullet

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Shiroc posted:

As a woman you will have to work that out by asking them if theyre into you once youve already been dating for a year, presuming that the other person is also woman.

the other person is also a woman, a cis woman tho, and okay so good, it's not a fast process and i can take a step back and breath? she's really fantastic but i don't want to over/under read too much into things

blatman posted:

just watch to see how much their pupils dilate when u make eye contact like a normal person

it was so dark around the dim embers of the campfire and the only lights were the tiny solar bulbs strung amongst the grove we were in and the occasional firefly

hm

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Gravid Topiary posted:

the other person is also a woman, a cis woman tho, and okay so good, it's not a fast process and i can take a step back and breath? she's really fantastic but i don't want to over/under read too much into things

I mean everyone is different but the useless lesbian who doesnt realize theyre already in a relationship is a thing. There was a cis woman that I really liked that it took me months to realize she was into me and things worked out for a little while once I finally got the nerve to ask if the thing we were on that felt like a date was one. Things stalled out after that but for reasons unrelated to our mutual uselessness.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

she gave me her phone # after we were hanging around the campfire until 2am talking buffy vs angel and i kind of forgot about it until two days later when she contacted me by getting my # through my cousin, and she texted me to remind me again that i had an open invitation to crash at her place any time, and after txting back and forth about our feelings vis-a-vis the best spice girl (Mel C) she texted that i was the most amazing person she'd ever met, and i'm not used to people saying things like that about me (as i am a goon)

what a cringe paragraph

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

it's only cringe if you internalize the forums culture of insecure miserable people whose only real outlet is trying to bully other internet randos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Gravid Topiary posted:

she gave me her phone # after we were hanging around the campfire until 2am talking buffy vs angel and i kind of forgot about it until two days later when she contacted me by getting my # through my cousin, and she texted me to remind me again that i had an open invitation to crash at her place any time, and after txting back and forth about our feelings vis-a-vis the best spice girl (Mel C) she texted that i was the most amazing person she'd ever met, and i'm not used to people saying things like that about me (as i am a goon)

what a cringe paragraph

Lol girl shes super into you.