Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

Last week of my paternity leave pt1

I had plans to spend this month hitting the weights extra hard and getting totally jacked and also playing lots of video games and have been able to do neither because of this stupid baby <:mad:>

WHAT WAS HIS NAME?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Luvcow posted:

remember when people got mad because someone referred to French people as frogs?

remember after 9/11 where everyone had to say Freedom Stewart

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Let's guess Nooner's son's name.

I'll go with Blandon.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Lol you guys know that there's stuff to do outside right

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Happy World Goth Day you loving NERDS.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i bought large curd cottage cheese for the first time. its so much more bland wtf

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
in france. goin belgium

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

Let's guess Nooner's son's name.

I'll go with Blandon.

NoonerJr

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i actually saw 16bb probing people with his IK powers once while he himself was probed and it might be one of the saddest things I've seen

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Same but also his posting in general

*as a four foot tall dwarf hopping up and down underneath you to get your attention* mad?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Today is free Luke Warm Hotdogs and Chips day at work

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*as a four foot tall dwarf hopping up and down underneath you to get your attention* mad?

What's your favorite final fantasy game and why

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Nah, that's almost as dumb as I guy I know named Connolloy Donnolley.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

This seems to be your entire posting career to be honest.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

They should have mixed the ending guitar solo to Wuthering Heights louder by like 10%

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

What's your favorite final fantasy game and why

i like them all and its hard to pick a favorite but im playing final fantasy 5 right now and like the job system

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i like them all and its hard to pick a favorite but im playing final fantasy 5 right now and like the job system

I played final fantasy 7 until i got to this scene where i had to make it through a bunch of marching soliders and it was awful and i got frustrated about it and never finished, thats my final fantasy story lol

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

infanticide much or

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
you can completely gently caress up the rufus ceremony it's fine. The worst reward is a grenade because you were so bad they want to blow you up lol

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

that little poo poo can’t even talk or walk how are you gonna let it be a gainz goblin

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Idk that was like 2 decades ago and made me realize I don't have the attention span to do anything involving story

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Aw man the job system is great. It's one of the only things that made FFX-2 fun

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I installed a mod for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries which lets me slot the Bahamut materia into my Black Knight's PPCs

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i liked ff8 best because of the jorts

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
don't slot shame me

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

what the heck is going on

i had to mouse over the book forum to get to GBS, a cross i'm now sadly conditioned to bear, but then i also had to mouse over a big red text pinned thread advertising a separate book forum before i could click the GBS chat thread.

folks are flipping their lids because they had to mouse-dodge a gross furry thread on page 2 for a few days, meanwhile i'm having to go into bullet time every time i open my browser to avoid another terrible book recommendation.

it's a disgrace, it's downright immoral and i'm sick of it. wanna clean this place up? how about starting at the top.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

i had to mouse over the book forum to get to GBS, a cross i'm now sadly conditioned to bear, but then i also had to mouse over a big red text pinned thread advertising a separate book forum before i could click the GBS chat thread.

folks are flipping their lids because they had to mouse-dodge a gross furry thread on page 2 for a few days, meanwhile i'm having to go into bullet time every time i open my browser to avoid another terrible book recommendation.

it's a disgrace, it's downright immoral and i'm sick of it. wanna clean this place up? how about starting at the top.

Moving the book fair forum to the bottom of the forums list is the 2nd action on my docket once Astral gives me my mod star

Might even make it a QCS subforum :evilbuddy:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Bad Purchase posted:

Okay I don't want to be a mod anymore, I want this person to be a mod. They get GBS.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

I played final fantasy 7 until i got to this scene where i had to make it through a bunch of marching soliders and it was awful and i got frustrated about it and never finished, thats my final fantasy story lol

you mean the part that takes 15 seconds to complete and requires you to push a single button???

dog come on now. :dafuq:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

FF7 is the best FF, indeed possibly one of the greatest games ever made.

I am doing a challenge low level, no materia run and got to Materia Keeper yesterday. So far it's the first boss that is somewhat tough.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i vote for pedro for mod. ha ha like that movie

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

I am doing a challenge low level, no materia run and got to Materia Keeper yesterday. So far it's the first boss that is somewhat tough.

nerd alert

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smugworth posted:

nerd alert

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

kntfkr posted:

i liked ff8 best because of the jorts

Zell was the coolest motherfucker to 8 yr old me. I wanted a face tattoo.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Custom meme response, seems pretty nerdy :smuggo:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

yup

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I always assumed all of you were nerds and I was the only cool jock on this website.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Peggy Edson posted:

I rented a psx and ff7 but they didn't have a memory card so I had to play without dying. The Midgard Zolom big snek made me restart the game 3 times before I gave up and did it properly years later. Kids are stupid.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I liked 6 most tbh. Prob just nostalgia mostly though.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
no 6 owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Charles Bukowski posted:

I rented a psx and ff7 but they didn't have a memory card so I had to play without dying.

:vince:

how did you stop your mom from turning off the playstation?