Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

the popes toes posted:

It's clearly a scripted event ordered by the comedian to distract from the immortal victory at Bakhmut.

Well, it's working.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Coming to a Russia near you!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060921/

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Nooner posted:

U guys think that dude the old lady gave the sunflower seeds to is still alive?

Reincarnated as a sunflower.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

(not mine)

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1660729942403870721
The Russian department of mysterious fires got another candidate. Warehouse with plastic goods got lit up in Voronezh.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

loving lmao

BigRoman
Jun 19, 2005

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I'm woefully uninformed here and this thread goes long, but can someone clear this up - So this Freedom of Russia thing is real? There's a uhhh squad, or a number of Russian citizens fighting against Putin from inside Russia? Or is this some sort of show

Its certainly as real as the DNR and LNR

edit: ...for what that's worth (which isn't much)

BigRoman fucked around with this message at 20:55 on May 22, 2023

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Incisive analysis about the corrupt warmongering proxy of the US and the Western Globalist Elite

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1660694460013920264

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Rollin rollin rollin.

Hope AA are on their toes, Putin loves to fill his diaper with a missile tantrum when the copium really gets flowing.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Thanks Mike Tracey. Let's see what Gonzalo Lira has to say about this.

edit: He hasn't tweeted since April 30th, what's the deal?? :(

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

the popes toes posted:

Incisive analysis about the corrupt warmongering proxy of the US and the Western Globalist Elite

Lmao there are people that think that guy is a journalist

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

Thanks Mike Tracey. Let's see what Gonzalo Lira has to say about this.

You might wanna sit down for this one, buddy. :(

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Toxic Mental posted:

He came down with a bad case of being in jail.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Lol if you go to google maps and look at where the incursion is, you can find Ukrainian soldiers dunking on Russia in the reviews

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

Why was that obnoxious poo poo even in ukraine? Was he trying to prove some point or something?

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

the popes toes posted:

But I thought invasions were okay when the other country provoked it? :thunk:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Today's a cautiously good day

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

HonorableTB posted:

Lol if you go to google maps and look at where the incursion is, you can find Ukrainian soldiers dunking on Russia in the reviews

Yeah it's amazing. The sushi/pizza place mentioned a few pages back (Ostrov Sushi) has been hit too. What a time to be alive.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

Did they just leave this poo poo out?

Holy poo poo how bad is security behind the border?

Is every loving available soldier in Bakhmut/ guarding Crimea

Lmao what even is the Russian military

To be fair, you could probably walk up to one of those tank crews with a case of booze and ask if you can borrow their tank.

How far do you think you need to get inside Russia before you've got no opposition and can just go war boy on the fury road.

How long till they shoot down one of their own passenger planes? How long until some division of mobiks just says gently caress it and goes on a rampage?

Oscar Wilde Bunch fucked around with this message at 21:12 on May 22, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Russia must de-Nazify Belgorod immediately

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Mikojan posted:

Why was that obnoxious poo poo even in ukraine? Was he trying to prove some point or something?

He was doing some sex pest thing IIIRC

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

the popes toes posted:

https://twitter.com/gabrielmilland/status/1660721595189436429?s=20

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Why is Michael Tracey Pro Russia, or is he "just asking questions" like every other idiot brain take he has?

Is it just his mandatory contrarian streak again? He doesn't strike me as a tankie

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 21:21 on May 22, 2023

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TulliusCicero posted:

Why is Michael Tracey Pro Russia, or is he "just asking questions" like every other idiot brain take he has?

Is it just his mandatory contratian streak again? He doesn't strike me as a tankie

He's a giant idiot

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Just, the biggest moron

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

TulliusCicero posted:

Is it just his mandatory contratian streak again? He doesn't strike me as a tankie

he's a bought and paid for western pro-russia shill. I think at one point he had an actual russian state media badge on twitter til elon hosed everything up but i could be misremembering

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

TulliusCicero posted:

Are you doubting the wisdom of the butter golem?

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

The libs are bad therefore he must support whoever opposes the libs.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

To be fair, you could probably walk up to one of those tank crews with a case of booze and ask if you can borrow their tank.

the thing that's killing me about all this is that this is literally some poo poo that happened in the old Worldwar books by harry turtledove

a nazi SS dude just sort of walked up to an alien tanker and attempted to trade a few pounds of ginger for their space age tank's fire control system. the tanker replied "for another pound i'd give you the whole tank!". so naturally the SS dude agreed and just drove an enemy tank off of an enemy base.

context here is that ginger affected those aliens roughly the same way cocaine affects humans.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Runa posted:

Just, the biggest moron
to further elaborate...

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/PEmeryt/status/1660732918581305345
It gets even loving worse, they robbed a Zhitel and made off with it, too.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
just lmao that russian army was considered the second best in the world and now they're the second best army in russia

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

HonorableTB posted:

just lmao that russian army was considered the second best in the world and now they're the second best army in russia

lmao lol

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Seems pretty obvious why some cops wouldn't want to equate having nazi tattoos with being a nazi

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

HonorableTB posted:

Might be the third, the Novgorod branch of the Salvation Army are pretty strong.

biglads fucked around with this message at 21:39 on May 22, 2023

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

mobby_6kl posted:

to further elaborate...

The Charles Manson understanders has logged on. If only Maxine Waters had finished the job we wouldnt have to see this morons tweets anymore

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I take some pleasure in the fact Putin has wielded the Russian state to destabilize and create violent divisions within countries, is now happening to him based on his mismanagement of his bandit kingdom.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Willo's balls are toast after this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

HonorableTB posted:

:golfclap: