Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Steve Wiebe.
This poll is closed.
Steve Wiebe. 30 42.25%
Steve Wiebe. 41 57.75%
Total: 48 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

that is a weirdly specific clarification to make when they've presumably constructed it to be ambiguous anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

lol who cares what the VA thinks, my headcanon is highest level canon.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Zelda threw out my collection of cool swords

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Good Mipha is bae

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Electric Phantasm posted:

Have they seen what Zelda did to Link's house?

did she crash into it like an opposite wicked witch thing

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Kerrzhe posted:

did she crash into it like an opposite wicked witch thing

this is the first time I've ever heard 9/11 described this way

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Runa posted:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

jet fuel can't sink ships

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Runa posted:

the freedom towers in hyrule are just two legs with pointy shoes sticking out of the ground

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Runa posted:

:sbahj:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Link belongs with Ganon anyway.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
the ganon canon

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

more like ganon cannon :dong:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Nintendo called up the VA and said "you can't be out there implying Link fucks or we'll send the assassins, you know the ones"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/ScottApogee/status/1660727104504320007?t=GQG9ifjQJkpwIJTER09l7A&s=19

This is drat cool

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Oh they're not dating but they're 100% loving

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

the original DOOM had some real guerilla design work on it; decino has a good video about some of them, like how most of the guns are direct scans of a guy holding a toy gun with a small amount of custom work done on them to clean them up

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Khanstant posted:

Nintendo released a GOAT 20 days before release, had a day -5 patch ready to go on their ideal platform they refuse to acknowledge and you don't hear them bragging about it

Nintendo made the second best mech combat game to release this year

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I had that gun as a kid, it was called The Machine and it ruled

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

RBA Starblade posted:

Nintendo made the second best mech combat game to release this year

Hold on now, we don’t know how many dicks AC6 will have

Probably not enough to take the top spot

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Listen if Nintendo didn't want people to assume Link and Zelda are in a romantic relationship they probably shouldn't have implied they've been living together for several years after establishing unambiguous romantic feelings in the previous game

RIP to Mipha shippers I guess

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Yeah they live together because they are practically brother and sister and rent is expensive even for royalty.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Mipha is dead why would people ship her with Link?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

hatty posted:

Mipha is dead why would people ship her with Link?

Have you met shippers? Some of them will send you death threats if your fan work contradicts their favorite ship between two characters who never even meet

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Zelda is a crazy-eyed dragon that only does fly in loop, cry, shed guts why would anyone ship them?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Sounds like my kind of lady

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

are these elves even old enough to drive?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Link is like 130 by now? Zelda is thousands of years old

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Khanstant posted:

Zelda is a crazy-eyed dragon that only does fly in loop, cry, shed guts why would anyone ship them?

Sure but she gets better

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

are these elves even old enough to drive?

Probably. They were 17 at the time of the calamity and not counting the 100 years in between when both were in their own weird stasis, it seems to have been 5-6 years since the end of BotW so they're both in their 20s now. Or 120s if you count the 100 years where they didn't age.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm really glad that I have been mainlining totk for like three weeks at this point so I'm close to the end and can happily click the spoilers because I already know them. I bought it too, so I've got the unopened Zelda totk box while I play the rom on my hacked switch.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Khanstant posted:

Link is like 130 by now? Zelda is thousands of years old

geriatric incelda

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Assepoester posted:

Not that many are really "zelda quality" but indie devs have done an okay job with 2D Zelda:
This is a good list and I want to add Rogue Heroes to it because I really enjoyed that game, even if I never finished it.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Harrow posted:

Sure but she gets better

Probably. They were 17 at the time of the calamity and not counting the 100 years in between when both were in their own weird stasis, it seems to have been 5-6 years since the end of BotW so they're both in their 20s now. Or 120s if you count the 100 years where they didn't age.

Oh I didn't know yet lol. Boo, shoulda known Nintendo had no teeth. I had high hopes after the body horror.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Did the Dreamcast have an inverted Y-axis? I had to switch Y+ and Y- for two games in Flycast during testing, Chicken Run and Donald Duck Goes Quackers

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

no but those games are both european

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Khanstant posted:

Oh I didn't know yet lol. Boo, shoulda known Nintendo had no teeth. I had high hopes after the body horror.

You were hoping for...?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://twitter.com/means_tv/status/1660722267108548641

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

HopperUK posted:

You were hoping for...?

Kill Ganon, clear up the mystery of where she went for everyone else, and then happily ever after unless they wanna flood the place for a TloZ Sip of the Sea. Their version seems to have the same problem as the bible. Undermines the sacrifice if the person doing the sacrifice just gets to come back to life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Happy to report that majora’s mask is real good 😌
Big improvement over OoT in terms of theme, vibe, character, exploration, density 😏

BUT!
Not a fan of this Zora egg arc, I don’t want to think about Zora eggs