Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MJeff posted:

No clue. But Lanza in the VoW Discord was describing it as "totally run of the mill legal poo poo" and said it was old news.

I hope Tony remembered to put the "don't punch your coworkers or have your friend bite people" clause this time or we're just going to have this same problem again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

top five potatoes lmao

incredibly funny episode so far

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
does the contract mandate that apologies have to be as loud as the disrespect or has that been waived

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

Notarised letter that says

code:
ARE YOU COMING BACK?

YEA             NAH
[ ]             [ ]

this but multiple variations on that Punk/Joe comic meme and he has to circle which one is most accurate

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

projecthalaxy posted:

I'd love to see what the employment (sorry independent contracting) packet for a big time wrestler is. There's probably a bunch of crazy clauses and releases

section 11 paragraph e brother

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Suplex Liberace posted:

incredibly funny episode so far

The running bit with the potatoes the whole way through the episode was :discourse:

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Is Johnny saying direckedly a joke it does he actually think that's how it's pronounced

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

apophenium posted:

Is Johnny saying direckedly a joke it does he actually think that's how it's pronounced

He's copying how The Rock used to say it in promos, but Johnny not knowing how to pronounce words wouldn't be out of character!

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

History Comes Inside! posted:

Notarised letter that says

code:
ARE YOU COMING BACK?

YEA             NAH
[ ]             [ ]

So AEW’s refusing to sign any Australians every again, you say.

And Deadlock was good this week, though I hope that Tony at least dies in the form of every DPW chopping the heck out of him.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Tony is getting his dick pierced live at DPW: What the Hog Doing?

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

neoaxd posted:

He's copying how The Rock used to say it in promos, but Johnny not knowing how to pronounce words wouldn't be out of character!

Ah okay I haven't really seen any The Rock promos. Thanks!

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Johnny's brain will be studied someday as the only person in wrestling to develop CTE simply from watching too much of it. Also light tube dust.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
:ohdear: Oh my god! Mickey Mouse has been murdered by the NWO!

“Boooorrriiiiiiiiiiiing!!!”

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

To me, it's more like the new world odor.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

dsriggs posted:

:ohdear: Oh my god! Mickey Mouse has been murdered by the NWO!

“Boooorrriiiiiiiiiiiing!!!”

The whole "crowd chants boring as they are told everyone is being murdered" bit killed me last night.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The guys are talking about fans angrily throwing up the FOUR. I can't stop picturing the infamous gif of that guy turning to the hard cam, tearing a Hogan sign, and throwing up four fingers :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dango Bango posted:

I can't stop picturing the infamous gif of that guy turning to the hard cam, tearing a Hogan sign, and throwing up four fingers :allears:

God that never fails to make me laugh. For some reason I don't appear to have it saved anywhere, which is really weird, does anybody have it?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

God that never fails to make me laugh. For some reason I don't appear to have it saved anywhere, which is really weird, does anybody have it?

sorry for the reddit link

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/324msk/biggest_four_horseman_fan/

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

thats me btw

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thank you so much! :bisonyes:

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
It's the facial expression as he holds up the four that makes it for me.

Thinking about it, it's pretty impressive how both of the two biggest wrestling companies in history were so oblivious to their fans.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

"You're a kid, you wanted to see Mickey Mouse, you see the American Males get compromised to a permanent end, of course youre calling the police."

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

you did great

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

"Dave, we're going to Vegas. You need to learn magic!" :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

"Dave, we're going to Vegas. You need to learn magic!" :allears:

Dave: Are we going to go see Penn & Teller?
Bryan: We should!
Dave: They're sold out.
Bryan: Oh.
Dave: My brother knows them!
Bryan: .....I can see that.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

anti-dippers remain extremely normal

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

projecthalaxy posted:

Sure the show is boring but you might get to see someone die in the ring!

The PC training people badly in hopes it spices up a Raw one day.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Is that just a weird, out-of-left-field comment? Or did someone get injured on Raw? (Cody doesn't count)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

Is that just a weird, out-of-left-field comment? Or did someone get injured on Raw? (Cody doesn't count)

Someone just quoted the deadlock picture and decided that was the route to get an own on them

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

d*adlock

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
What an insane comment. Buying tickets to RAW whenever it's in my home town, excitedly hoping this will be the time I get to see a Droz incident, going home disappointed. Maybe next time....

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Skee-whoa

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Take away that guy’s sidebread, brother…

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The followup is uhh confusing

https://twitter.com/OtherSmash97/status/1661149628384026626?cxt=HHwWhIDR6aWyy40uAAAA

No one in the replies mentioned stardom mostly just laughed or tried to figure out what on earth they meant

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh good lord, he tweeted that poo poo on the anniversary of Hana Kimura's passing.

But like. Nobody calls him out on that from what I can tell? One person quote tweets him but that's AFTER he already said, TWICE, "oh man I made the stardom stans man" so he just...assumed everybody dunking on his stupid tweet was a stardom fan because....????????????????

MJeff fucked around with this message at 19:12 on May 24, 2023

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

People on the computer are so cool

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Meanwhile, the guy with the original tweet keeps pulling Ws.

https://twitter.com/BillyBoyGTL/status/1661130180759371778

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

you don't have to post these nobodies in here

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Edit: Gonna be totally honest I thought this was the Chris Regal thread so y'know what fair enough

MJeff fucked around with this message at 19:33 on May 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Sempervive really getting onto thin ice with his Booker t impression today imo.