Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Sedgr posted:

Desantis Meatballs are unpleasant.

Midjourney isn't very consistent with its DeSantis balls.

I'm pretty sure this is actually Aaron Rodgers.

Looks familiar but can't quite put a finger on the actor / person.

...Matthew McConaughey with a moustache?

For some reason, the Meatball DeSantis prompt also gave me a red frogskin thing like your last photo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Kidding aside, imho the thread is great, only potential improvement I can think of is guidance in the OP about the nature of the thread to discourage the same discussion about the ethics that crops up every 5 pages or so.

That's part of the reason I opened the other thread. Discussions like that don't fit comfortably in an image thread.

shiny transparent gummy bear barber shop pathos lighting mirrors

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I jammed a lot of words together and ran it for several chaos levels and they surprisingly almost all came back as similarly attractive PoC.

Acidwave, Acubi, Adventurecore, Adventure Pulp, Aetherpunk, Afrofuturism, Afro-Victorian, After Hours, Agropeople, Ah Beng, Alien, Alt-pop, Ambient, Amethyst, Angelic, Animecore, Antique, Apocalyptic, Aquatic, Arcane, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Astrology, Atmospheric, Avant-garde, Baroque, Bittersweet, Blacklight, Black Metal, Bohemian, Boudoir, Cacophony, Candy-colored, Celestial, Chiaroscuro, Chromatic, Cinematic, Classic, Cloudscape, Conceptual, Contemplative, Cosmic, Cottagecore, Cozy, Cyberpunk, Dadaism, Darkwave, Dystopian, Dreamlike, Earthy, Eccentric, Eclectic, Electric, Elegant, Enchanted, Ethereal, Exquisite, Fairy tale, Fantastical, Fauvism, Feminine, Folklore, Futuristic, Galactic, Garden-inspired, Geometric, Glamorous, Glitch, Gothic, Grayscale, Grotesque, Haunting, Heavenly, Hipster, Holographic, Hyperrealistic, Illuminated, Imagination, Impressionistic, Industrial, Inkblot, Intergalactic, Intricate, Kitsch, Luminous, Magical, Minimalist, Monochromatic, Mystical, Neon, Nostalgic, Noir, Oceanic, Opulent, Organic, Otherworldly, Outsider, Pastel, Phantasmagoric, Psychedelic, Quirky, Radiant, Retro, Romantic, Rustic, Sci-fi, Serene, Surreal, Steampunk, Sublime, Surreal, Synesthetic, Timeless, Transcendent, Trippy, Twilight, Ukiyo-e, Utopian, Vaporwave, Victorian, Vintage, Visionary, Whimsical, Witchy, Zen-like

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

SD sees amethyst and aquatic and goes straight back to the purple and teal. Some neat ones.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Soulhunter posted:

...Matthew McConaughey with a moustache?

its this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnA6ZG6sxTQ

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

+Purple and teal, abstract lines, wonderful geometry colliding in a void <lora:to8contrast-1-5:1>
-captcha, font, messy, chaotic
Anything v5
UniPC

Purple and teal, abstract lines, wonderful geometry colliding in a void, insane texture <lora:to8contrast-1-5:1.2> <lora:uv:1> <lora:GlowingRunesAI:1>
Negative prompt: captcha, font, messy, chaotic
Steps: 20, Sampler: UniPC, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 484101713, Size: 900x1600, Model hash: 7f96a1a9ca, Model: AnythingV5_v5PrtRE, Version: v1.2.1

+Purple and teal, abstract lines, wonderful geometry colliding in a void, insane texture, 4k, inspiring, galaxy, kitten pirates, space pirates, smooth, feline
<lora:to8contrast-1-5:1.2> <lora:uv:1> <lora:GlowingRunesAI:1>
-captcha, font, messy, chaotic, sexy, horny, nude, naked
I started to question a few of the lines and given that most of these are very capable of making NSWF content I added some more negatives.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 01:15 on May 21, 2023

Lord of the rivets
Sep 10, 2022

VectorSigma posted:

an abstract colorful design, in the style of motorsport livery, mimicking ruined materials, retro-futurism, eric canete, bright backgrounds, strong diagonals, space art, spatters, brush strokes
Steps: 30, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 474161419, Size: 512x960, Model hash: afc8baad51, Model: juggernaut_v16

This prompt is great! Really like the style, anyone know what the name of it is?

A few classical cars using a similar prompt and the model Deliberate

an abstract colorful design, 1920s car, retro-futurism, eric canete, bright backgrounds, strong diagonals, space art, spatters, brush strokes

Same prompt but 1950s car

Same prompt but 1980s car

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
Getting really into 80s/90s VHS cover aesthetic

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

a hybrid of hamburger and bee, studio lighting

e: a hybrid of steak and spider

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 13:13 on May 21, 2023

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

Mola Yam posted:

These are superb.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Based on the box art, I would rent those at Blockbuster five movies, five days, five bucks, no new releases, and be only mildly disappointed when I got home watched them all, and they were all no budget hot garbage featuring people wandering in the desert.

So :discourse:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

playing with tiled upscaling I made whatever this is, timg because it's 4k

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

How do I get Stable Diffusion make Ron Desantis with a meatball for a head? That's all I want out of life.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

How do I get Stable Diffusion make Ron Desantis with a meatball for a head? That's all I want out of life.

meatball Ron DeSantis, dripping with sauce, dunce cap, pudding brain, gross, funny

Negative prompt: Captcha, font, blurry
Steps: 20, Sampler: Euler, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 3010572399, Size: 1536x1024, Model hash: 79939acf90, Model: verisimilitude_v2, Denoising strength: 0.59, Version: v1.2.1, Tiled Diffusion upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+, Tiled Diffusion scale factor: 2, Tiled Diffusion: "{'Method': 'MultiDiffusion', 'Tile tile width': 96, 'Tile tile height': 96, 'Tile Overlap': 48, 'Tile batch size': 4, 'Upscaler': 'R-ESRGAN 4x+', 'Upscale factor': 2, 'Keep input size': True, 'NoiseInv': True, 'NoiseInv Steps': 40, 'NoiseInv Retouch': 1, 'NoiseInv Renoise strength': 1, 'NoiseInv Kernel size': 128}"

e: got a highlighter sharpie SD workflow kind of it's different from how Bing does it still looks pretty interesting.

Kitten pirate wearing a pirate hat, cute, pirate hat with jolly roger, full view, skyship, image made using bright glowing neon highlighters and dark colored sharpies, high quality, 4k, flat colors, sticker, powering up<lora:Neonpunkai-8:0.66> <lora:GlowingRunesAI:0.33><lora:to8contrast-1-5:0.8>
Negative prompt: captcha, blurry, bad, out of focus, photorealistic, photography, multiple characters, mutated, error
Steps: 30, Sampler: DDIM, CFG scale: 14, Seed: 2665301688, Size: 768x512, Model hash: 7f96a1a9ca, Model: AnythingV5_v5PrtRE, Version: v1.2.1

Then just straight up imt2imt tile upscaled it with the same prompt

Kitten pirate wearing a pirate hat, cute, pirate hat with jolly roger, full view, skyship, image made using bright glowing neon highlighters and dark colored sharpies, high quality, 4k, flat colors, sticker, powering up<lora:Neonpunkai-8:0.66> <lora:GlowingRunesAI:0.33><lora:to8contrast-1-5:0.8>
Negative prompt: captcha, blurry, bad, out of focus, photorealistic, photography, multiple characters, mutated, error
Steps: 30, Sampler: Euler, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 2665301688, Size: 2304x1536, Model hash: 7f96a1a9ca, Model: AnythingV5_v5PrtRE, Denoising strength: 0.63, Version: v1.2.1, Tiled Diffusion upscaler: ESRGAN_4x, Tiled Diffusion scale factor: 3, Tiled Diffusion: "{'Method': 'MultiDiffusion', 'Tile tile width': 128, 'Tile tile height': 96, 'Tile Overlap': 64, 'Tile batch size': 4, 'Upscaler': 'ESRGAN_4x', 'Upscale factor': 3, 'Keep input size': True, 'NoiseInv': True, 'NoiseInv Steps': 20, 'NoiseInv Retouch': 1, 'NoiseInv Renoise strength': 1, 'NoiseInv Kernel size': 90}"

pixaal fucked around with this message at 23:08 on May 21, 2023

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Best I can do:

Ron Desantis, ground beef head, ground beef face, ketchup on face.
Steps: 75, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 4073784959, Size: 512x512, Model hash: cc6cb27103, Model: v1-5-pruned-emaonly, Denoising strength: 0.7, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 2, Hires upscaler: Latent

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

try the prompt "Ron Desantis"

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
colorful detailed children's storybook with the title text: "Buying a Nuke from Walmart"

needs more 'MURICA!!

Wallmalt lol

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
The Lost Children of Walmart by zdzisław beksiński

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Mola Yam posted:

:hmmyes:
But what if constructivism in the 1920s instead? I spoilered the titles if you wanted to guess:

Mad Max

Predator

The Matrix

The Fast and the Furious

Battlestar Galactica

Mac and Me

Star Wars

Alien

Transformers

Lord of the Rings

Rick and Morty

Iron Giant

Dune

Sim City

The Sims

Terminator

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

And the 80s style but of nothing in particular:

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 06:58 on May 22, 2023

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

KakerMix posted:

And the 80s style but of nothing in particular:

I'd read every single one of the books these were the covers for.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I'm playing with the tile upscaling, I had a few hours with a P5000 today and made this - you don't need a P5000, I did similar loving around on my laptop last night (RTX 3070 mobile 8GB)

Unending trip around the universe, 4k, wild
Negative prompt: captcha
Steps: 20, Sampler: DDIM, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 926150399, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 79939acf90, Model: verisimilitude_v2, Version: v1.2.1

now I made several regions but I probably only needed the one on the human (took image a few iterations in)

My work flow was scale 1024x1024 to 2048x2048 then down scale it in GIMP using cubic and run it through again. Final time was a 3x I think I did 3 or 4 2k runs, on the P5000 they were about 30 minutes, the 3k was 70 minutes. All tile size settings are in the prompt if you want to pull them out, the region stuff I could trim but it's there for completion no one is going to want to do duplicate it that much but maybe it gives someone an idea of how to use regions if they are going to pick it up now (This is like my 3rd image with this so I probably did stuff wrong!)

Negative prompt: captcha
Steps: 20, Sampler: Euler, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 788279721, Size: 3072x3072, Model hash: 79939acf90, Model: verisimilitude_v2, Denoising strength: 0.55, Version: v1.2.1, Tiled Diffusion upscaler: ESRGAN_4x, Tiled Diffusion scale factor: 3, Tiled Diffusion: "{'Method': 'MultiDiffusion', 'Tile tile width': 128, 'Tile tile height': 128, 'Tile Overlap': 56, 'Tile batch size': 2, 'Upscaler': 'ESRGAN_4x', 'Upscale factor': 3, 'Keep input size': True, 'NoiseInv': True, 'NoiseInv Steps': 25, 'NoiseInv Retouch': 1, 'NoiseInv Renoise strength': 1, 'NoiseInv Kernel size': 64, 'Region control': {'Region 1': {'enable': True, 'x': 0.4375, 'y': 0.6667, 'w': 0.1375, 'h': 0.2417, 'prompt': 'Human explorer', 'neg_prompt': '', 'blend_mode': 'Foreground', 'feather_ratio': 0.2, 'seed': -1}, 'Region 2': {'enable': True, 'x': 0.3667, 'y': 0.3792, 'w': 0.2875, 'h': 0.2, 'prompt': 'alien mountain', 'neg_prompt': '', 'blend_mode': 'Background', 'feather_ratio': 0.2, 'seed': -1}, 'Region 3': {'enable': True, 'x': 0.4417, 'y': 0.0625, 'w': 0.125, 'h': 0.1833, 'prompt': 'Aline spire', 'neg_prompt': '', 'blend_mode': 'Background', 'feather_ratio': 0.2, 'seed': -1}, 'Region 4': {'enable': True, 'x': 0.5667, 'y': 0.5292, 'w': 0.2125, 'h': 0.2, 'prompt': 'Mountain side', 'neg_prompt': '', 'blend_mode': 'Background', 'feather_ratio': 0.2, 'seed': -1}, 'Region 5': {'enable': True, 'x': 0.2333, 'y': 0.5208, 'w': 0.2125, 'h': 0.2, 'prompt': 'Mountain side', 'neg_prompt': '', 'blend_mode': 'Background', 'feather_ratio': 0.2, 'seed': -1}}}"

There's a few noticeable lines likely from my regions, color got much brighter but I'm not sure if it's an artifact of the process or that the glowing galaxy above just got brighter. could probably just slot in contrast lora into the primary prompt to darken it up

pixaal fucked around with this message at 19:26 on May 22, 2023

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I love that one.

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

pixaal posted:

My work flow was scale 1024x1024 to 2048x2048 then down scale it in GIMP using cubic and run it through again. Final time was a 3x I think I did 3 or 4 2k runs, on the P5000 they were about 30 minutes, the 3k was 70 minutes. All tile size settings are in the prompt if you want to pull them out, the region stuff I could trim but it's there for completion no one is going to want to do duplicate it that much but maybe it gives someone an idea of how to use regions if they are going to pick it up now (This is like my 3rd image with this so I probably did stuff wrong!)

This is awesome! I was hoping the shrink and reupscale would work and it looks like it does. Using the hallucination effect on purpose for extra details is wild stuff.
One thing I've noticed in my upscaling attemps is the denoising strength you choose is amplified by how far you upscale in one shot. Going from 512x512 to 768x768 is 1.5x and a denoising strength between .6-.8 is a very rough sweet spot, but going 2x to 1024x1024 will mangle an image so you have to drop it down to like .4-.6. It's hard doing A/B testing when images take over an hour to generate, but I'm willing to hazard a guess that you'd want more like .2 denoising strength if you're blowing them up 3x. The tile where part of the mountain just disappears should just mesh instead.
This is for one shot upscaling, I have no idea on how say, going 2x then 2x compares to just doing 4x at once.
I ran one set repeatedly to see if there was any sort of ceiling on how many times an image can be re-run for extra details and I don't know if there is one. I did notice a slight bit of the 'burn in' effect from too high of cfg after 10 tries but that might be manageable? More testing is definitely required!

On the topic of extra details, there are four LoRAs I want to recommend to everyone.
https://civitai.com/models/58390/detail-tweaker-lora-lora
https://civitai.com/models/69267/sharpness-tweaker-lora-lora
https://civitai.com/models/71192/saturation-tweaker-lora-lora
https://civitai.com/models/70034/brightness-tweaker-lora-lora

Detail tweaker is especially neat. It's just extra attention for free.
Also a reminder that LoRAs can be used in the negative prompt for their opposite effect if you want to go that way. That's probably how the LoRA was made in the first place, flat minimalist pictures at negative weighing then renamed lol.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Where can I go to see AI Photoshop Phridays and challenges, like "create image with x and y, winner gets a thumbs up?" the subreddits were people post their AI art seem anemic and unfocused.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Mescal posted:

Where can I go to see AI Photoshop Phridays and challenges, like "create image with x and y, winner gets a thumbs up?" the subreddits were people post their AI art seem anemic and unfocused.

be the change you want to see in the world and make a website with gpt

The mini not-quite-daily themes here have kind of covered the Photoshop Phridays concept, but as for a dedicated site, I'm not aware of one outside of the "Top" queue with hidden voting algos for Midjourney or posting on the usual social media and counting the likes. There's probably a bunch of scattered webui stable diffusion sites with that concept built-in.

I'd be down for a weekly / themed thread on the forums here if there was enough interest.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

oh, that's a good idea - here's the last set of phone backgrounds I dumped on mine, I just do them at 2520px tall and let the scrolling deal with itself

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HdMf3sbo4zAztOC4ole-6XFAloQXVzMv?usp=sharing

most are random crap I've done in Bing but ~10 of them are things I've grabbed from other people so I'll remove them in a couple days when I remember

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Basically the same workflow, turns out I was running out of VRAM at large upscaling due to the regions they get really big as the size goes up. Anyway I did 896 - 2k -> 1080p (that is I only downsized to 1080) 3x 1080->2048 then 3x 2048->4k
I added regions for some generations and once the object formed removed it, this sped up render time significantly.

steampunk, 8k, action, exciting, masterpiece, highly detailed
<lora:steampunkai:1> <lora:epi_noiseoffset2:0.1>

I changed the weight of the noiseoffset as the image was looking too dark or too light, it was removed for 1 of them.

initial image
steampunk airship battle over an alien city, 8k, steam, thin clouds , action, exciting, explosion
<lora:steampunkai:1> <lora:epi_noiseoffset2:0.66>
Negative prompt: captcha, blurry, boring, dull, sleepy
Steps: 30, Sampler: DDIM, CFG scale: 12, Seed: 2614337452, Size: 896x504, Model hash: 79939acf90, Model: verisimilitude_v2, Version: v1.2.1, Tiled Diffusion: "{'Method': 'MultiDiffusion', 'Tile tile width': 64, 'Tile tile height': 64, 'Tile Overlap': 48, 'Tile batch size': 8}"

there's tons of random scenes going on.

e: first image, I probably let it get too bright on the 75% new pixels.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 02:01 on May 23, 2023

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Adobe Firefly is open beta now (non-commercial use).

https://firefly.adobe.com/

Text to image, recolor, text effects open to all

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Soulhunter posted:

The mini not-quite-daily themes here have kind of covered the Photoshop Phridays concept, but as for a dedicated site, I'm not aware of one outside of the "Top" queue with hidden voting algos for Midjourney or posting on the usual social media and counting the likes. There's probably a bunch of scattered webui stable diffusion sites with that concept built-in.

I'd be down for a weekly / themed thread on the forums here if there was enough interest.

I'd participate if there was a limit of one submission per theme, every person posting 10+ gens like here would get overwhelming.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Soulhunter posted:

Nightcafe does something similar, with daily and weekly challenges where the winners get bonus image generation tokens, as well as ranking the top most popular public images of the last hour, last day, last week, and last month.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

I'm sure some of you are also setting more gear. I just signed up for Google Cloud and they give you $300 worth of credit, and a bonus $100 more on the way through. Click business. For some light uses, that could last a long time.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Roman posted:

This REALLY didn't want me to make Meatball Ron DeSantis.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, the adobe model is censored into oblivion to the point it's basically a nonstarter. They might draw numbers once all the editing stuff rolls out but the image gen is like 2 generations of dalle ago quality, definitely not in contention.

Haven't tried the Google image gen yet but I'd anticipate similar.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
SPEAKING of Google, I've got into MusicLM and have been messing with it for the past few days. Every mp3 sample is 19 seconds and 24 kHz mono, though they've jumped from 64 kbps to 128 in the last few days. Even at this quality I'd be stoked to just have an infinite stream that generated music for me on the fly.

The system presents like this:

You input in the top left there, and you get two results in about 5 seconds, and it auto plays them one after the other. You can seek by clicking anywhere on the progress bar above the play/pause button, and can start and stop whenever you'd like or just jump right to the second one. The three vertical dots allow you to download the samples. No seeds, no instructions (besides the 'Try something like...') and really no way to know how you're supposed to use it. It is like any image generator you've used though, input text and press the button. It seems to know music instruments, types, generes, breakdowns and other music-things, much like Stable Diffusion knows cameras and angles and things. All of these are of course cherry picked, but I think this shows tremendous promise and very much feels like when I first started messing with MidJourney a year ago. Just needs more clarity, focus, tuning. It is censored so you can't just say 'The Beatles' or even do violence, but sort of can? Sometimes it trips up on 'funk' but other times it doesn't, and you can do deathmetal but not 'death'. Unfortunately it doesn't look like the prompt you use is saved to the mp3 in any form and the website itself also doesn't save anything once you close the window. I've started to save prompts in a .txt file to get around it, but I won't be able to tell you the exact prompt that was used to generate these. Some I remember what I was going for.

mathrock from 1932
https://voca.ro/1efX12I3p4JI

slow dance at the end of time
https://voca.ro/1noykCfygTWh

Weather Channel 1993
https://voca.ro/12gshIUaTdTR

1965 gangster rap
https://voca.ro/1aVdXXUDvGSD

ambient string sounds I could create a civilization to (ala Civilization games)
https://voca.ro/1hA32kcYSyCp

https://voca.ro/15B3yzH5KeNJ

https://voca.ro/1hSg5qvFBa83

1986 glam metal guitar hook
https://voca.ro/13nIwEIoWvVq

soundtrack of an ancient japanese tea house
https://voca.ro/1f3J3ylNoqor

galactic string pad hook guitar solo slow burn
https://voca.ro/1mIvQGG2g3oe

soundtrack of a steampunk tavern
https://voca.ro/15OrgQLADhKi

I forget what the prompt was, but it was me trying to get it to make a Sim City 4 song and if you've played it, you know this is real close
https://voca.ro/13RUZKQcLrXg

fighter select screen chiptune
https://voca.ro/1oDOtPmEOBnW

spacewave arena rock guitar hook downtempo
https://voca.ro/1g8dPjm3Arxb

https://voca.ro/1aGhgBVUY6MP

smooth adult contemporary song the sound is sophisticated and playful
https://voca.ro/11V3vJbIR5HK

1986 swingbeat smooth synthy adult contemporary
https://voca.ro/15Ko5A2R70Te

1972 southern rock and blues protest song
https://voca.ro/141umBmTi4Yy

glam mathrock synthwave grindcore doom and gloom
https://voca.ro/1ePOkz1vjMGP

sad somber dark and rainy sophisticated piano
https://voca.ro/1kJEorMJYHGj

sad somber dark matter galactic warp
https://voca.ro/1eLzke5lLYIr

sophisticated outlaw funk electric guitar
https://voca.ro/1dkPkU4VYncO

clean digitally produced top 10 hit from 1985
https://voca.ro/1iEktplAmsGO

deep dark sadness
https://voca.ro/17g6kTPTvmhS

sludgecore rust base dirty chunky
https://voca.ro/1kMN0oBVw9Zb

vaporwave smooth mathrock adult contemporary
https://voca.ro/1flbw1Fg5MS3

1977 disco synthwave with deep heavy base
https://voca.ro/1YtgCNl1hX1L

grandmas house circa 1980 sophisticated synths
https://voca.ro/11u80WH4r9TM

technically impressive guitar solo
https://voca.ro/1coUqWQd4wo5

klaxon alarm read alert disco synthwave with deep bass
https://voca.ro/12vbKsg44Q9b

i will miss you sophisticated vaporwave blues
https://voca.ro/1bcNBSMwaM95

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 05:45 on May 23, 2023

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

KakerMix posted:

SPEAKING of Google, I've got into MusicLM and have been messing with it for the past few

holy hell

brooding artificer tortle anthropomorphic tortoise with robot arm reaching toward a small minuscule dark purple potion bottle and steampunk machinery workshop medieval lab detailed D&D character portrait muted background subtle back lighting dungeons and dragons

I should have used an artist name, because I got turtles I liked that were not in the same style. Only got two that I liked together.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Roman posted:

Generative Fill is also available now.

Quick test with changing a red hood to a green one. Took a few tries but not that many.
I gotta say the Firefly UI is very nice and this felt and worked better than RunwayML (the only other inpainting tool I've used)

Roman fucked around with this message at 13:30 on May 23, 2023

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
inpainting definitely working better than I ever got SD to, this only took two tries. it's not perfect but I spent an hour in SD and never got even close to a result this good

i wanted a guy in a bathtub grilling,

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

((Man bathing in bathtub)), ((bbq)), grill seems to work with the Deliberate chkpt in SD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
to be fair I tried doing it back in like November. Need to get my reinstall unfucked at some point and try out LORAs and stuff