Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

The_Other posted:

Kit + The Wolf

John Allison's Patreon John Allison's Gumroad store
Forward Slash Scare website for Allison's side comics

Allison really does a good job with these stories. Especially if you consider he made his bones with comics about teenagers standing around saying "skellingtons."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

The Demons of Baseball

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Luann

The rare Luann where Luann is being a bigger rear end in a top hat than Bernice.

Gil Thorp

Home Free

Don't murder your cat just because you're sleepy from living outside.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

🐐🐐🐐🐐 + E = ?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Julet Esqu posted:

Luann

The rare Luann where Luann is being a bigger rear end in a top hat than Bernice.

i have a crush on evrry boy

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
1980 comics

Dick Tracy

Footrot Flats

The Lockhorns

Computoon: Origins

Legends in the Heights

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.
Daddy Daze

Take It From the Tinkersons

Macanudo

Dark Side of the Horse

riderchop
Aug 10, 2010

av by @daikonquest!
Heathcliff

Compu-toon

Garfield

Overboard

Monty

For Better or For Worse

Classic Arlo and Janis (June 19, 2001)

Rae The Doe, which you can support by pledging to the author's Patreon

On The Fastrack

Safe Havens

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

riderchop posted:

Classic Arlo and Janis (June 19, 2001)

A comic about loving.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
and poor-quality furniture!

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Haifisch posted:

Legends in the Heights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZBbN9LiWd8&t=8s

manero posted:

Nancy 1943

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8b9EckGPx0

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Hippocrass posted:

A comic about loving.

I'm astounded they were able to get away with as much as they did.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Redmond Hotel

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Looking at the week in total, the message seems to be "All of my teachers were terrible, I hated them and I never learned anything from them. Happy teacher's day or whatever."

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

Get Fuzzy 5/22/03

Brenda Starr 1/11-13/51

Sob sisters.

Smokey Stover 10/24/54

Everyday Movies 6/9/36

"If you'll help me prepare for my chemistry exam, I'll help you write some swell love letters to your girl."

Invisible Scarlet O'Neil 7/10-12/41

So last week Scarlet met a mysterious wealthy guy who dressed himself up to look poor, and it turns out he's ...

... an orphanage director!

In fact, he's an evil orphanage director named Fritz Floggin. Charles Dickens is looking down and wondering if that name isn't a little too heavy-handed.

Selachian fucked around with this message at 13:11 on May 23, 2023

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
AS A DOUBLE LIFE!?!?!?! WHY

this freaking strip :allears:

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Some Guy TT posted:

The Demons of Baseball

:laffo: what a maroon

quote:

So last week Scarlet met a mysterious wealthy guy who dressed himself up to look poor, and it turns out he's ...

In fact, he's an evil orphanage director named Fritz Floggin. Charles Dickens is looking down and wondering if that name isn't a little too heavy-handed.

:swoon:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Selachian posted:

The really weird body proportions on the scumbags are really amazing. Her forearms are bigger than her head!

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Vintage Valiant (May 19, 1957)

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Death is a relief from pain; Val provides this quickly. Too long for a thread title, perfect for everything else.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Retail

Popcom

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Some Guy TT posted:

The Demons of Baseball

Copper Ma did it! His plan to neutralize the opposing team's best player worked!

What's that? The other team's players are all Demons of Baseball? Well, poo poo! :laffo:

riderchop posted:

On The Fastrack

"I'm not abused! I'm not abused!" I say, as my boss tries to deny me from going to my honeymoon, despite me being married to my husband for at least two years now.

This loving comic, man.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Val's attitude towards jailers hasn't changed.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Selachian posted:

Well, poo poo. :(

Doomykins posted:

Wow, a modern political allegory!

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Bizarro

The Family Circus

Do they still put movie listings in the papers like this?

Slylock Fox

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

PainterofCrap posted:

Wow, a modern political allegory!

By feeding our clients 80% of the FDA's daily recommended number of calories, the management team at Orphn have reduced costs and increased shareholder value over 200% over the last quarter. Some accuse Orphn of causing long term developmental problems in our clients, but in fact we are guaranteeing a long term stream of clients for our partner organization, GEO Group.

Yak Shaves Dot Com
Jan 5, 2009

Doomykins posted:

To skim money off whatever funding he gets? Or he's running it as a tax scam?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Yeah, he's taking a fat wodge of money from Uncle Sam to run an orphanage, but running it on a shoestring budget and keeping the difference. Looks like a lot of budget efficiencies are made by not feeding the kids and dressing them in rags.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.

Selachian posted:

In one stroke, this strip got me back. But how wise is it to be an invisible rider in the passenger seat? "Huh, this seat feels warmer than usual. And with better tits than I remember."

Mutts

Sally Forth

Skippy (June 18, 1935)

Peanuts (May 25, 1976)

Crankshaft

Mutt and Jeff

Rip Haywire

Thimble Theater (December 22, 1939)

Olive & Popeye

Out Our Way (November 13-15, 1941)

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Pickles

Hagar the Horrible

Zits

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Darthemed posted:

Retail

Popcom

Not sure if it's just me but I suddenly can't see any of your images unless I copy and paste the link into a new window

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Larryb posted:

Not sure if it's just me but I suddenly can't see any of your images unless I copy and paste the link into a new window

yeah darthemed uses imgpile which just straight up does not load for a lot of people

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

ellie the beep posted:

yeah darthemed uses imgpile which just straight up does not load for a lot of people

Though the weird thing is that it had previously been working just fine for me until now (and no, I’m not using a VPN)

Larryb fucked around with this message at 19:22 on May 23, 2023

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Larryb posted:

Though the weird thing is that it had previously been working just fine for me until now

Same here. Also, imgur had been working fine too until just now and the only way I can view them is by turning off my VPN.

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Larryb posted:

Though the weird thing is that it had previously been working just fine for me until now (and no, I’m not using a VPN)

who can say! ive never used a vpn and imgpile has always been unreliable to me

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
It's absurdly charming of the time period that Mr Crook has to thoroughly disguise himself and spend an entire month in person shaking down orphans to swipe government cash when nowadays the CEO just ruins lives without a second thought from the comfort of his chair through proxies. OK, that sentence stopped being charming in the second half. :sigh:

Jucika "33 - Jucika and Honking Prohibited"

"ne tegezzen! = (roughly) Don't talk to me!"

"34 - Jucika's Autumn Date"

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?

Larryb posted:

I had this problem with it today. If you follow the link imgpile will take a moment to do like, Cloudflare poo poo and then will load, then you can reload the page and the image's should pop up like normal.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

~Coxy posted:

Redmond Hotel

I appreciated this :haw:

Fingerpori

ANSU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Bad Machinery

Melanie did briefly date Ryan in the prime timeline, iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Haraiso Days

Cthulhu and Girl

Bardiche Hotel

End chapter 1 (“Shumai”).