Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

lmao there were MTA workers giving him their keys and shifts so he'd cover for them. Dudes rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Coxswain Balls posted:

lmao there were MTA workers giving him their keys and shifts so he'd cover for him. Dudes rock.

imagine getting caught doing this after like 6 months lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
"your honor, in my defense, tell me you wouldn't let an autistic guy do your job for you for free. say it under oath!"

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

this is the best train guy, booked a train ride that isn’t supposed to be available to the public and rode a train into pyongyang north korea

http://vienna-pyongyang.blogspot.com

the best parts are when he is seeing wild poo poo that no one can normally see but he’s mainly just obsessed with a rare locomotive in the background of the photo

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

Yeah they even pulled him out of the sanitarium to consult on something about the trains like he was some batman villain

even "better", they pulled him out of jail to consult on subway safety issues post 9/11 and told him they'd reduce his sentence but then decided that he was too much of a security risk and just sent him back

actual cops more evil than the comic book villains who ran the suicide squad

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
he literally knows too much, what if he made the trains always run on time

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lmao at there being a shitload of neil footage that they just cut

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

inferis posted:

this is the best train guy, booked a train ride that isn’t supposed to be available to the public and rode a train into pyongyang north korea

http://vienna-pyongyang.blogspot.com

the best parts are when he is seeing wild poo poo that no one can normally see but he’s mainly just obsessed with a rare locomotive in the background of the photo

woah this is incredible

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

“if you put two babies next to each other, they’re going to be racist at each other”

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

“if you put two babies next to each other, they’re going to be racist at each other”

Science Rules

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

slave to my cravings posted:

In case anyone was wondering what Vinny was up to

Hopefully now the only people he’s exploiting are his family, and isn’t actively ruining some comics life.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/JebBrooks/status/1556306828161589249?t=5vJUF_S3CWDOKzQ29nnPxg&s=19

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
dudes fuckin rock

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Picturing that guy going from super happy to disappointed when he discovers what his wife really meant when she said she planned a train to run on her.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
He's in good hands, she was an engineer that designed airport terminals

He bought her a gold 747 necklace during their engagement

Of the plane, not the numbers

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I take the commuter train into seattle for work and a few months ago there was a train guy trying to talk to one of the employees and I heard him go “I mean I like trains as my job but I am not into them like that

also constantly amazed at how almost every day there’s at least one person filming the train. trains do rule though.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Anyone ever run into an elevator guy? I was at a hotel one time and there was this guy on the elevator filming how fast the elevator went from the 12th floor to the lobby and was in complete awe about it.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

he is right though, traveling by rail is chill af

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://content.blubrry.com/cum_town/CumTown-0007-ep-7-autism-powers-20789.mp3#t=598

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
but seriously though some hotels have insanely fast elevators

slowest one I was on was in the parking garage under some hotel and everyone in there started getting scared that it wasn't moving but 5 minutes later the door opened to the lobby

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://content.blubrry.com/cum_town/CumTown-0182-ep-182-a-friend-of-ours-88027.mp3#t=636

vs

https://content.blubrry.com/cum_town/CumTown-0182-ep-182-a-friend-of-ours-88027.mp3#t=779

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

but seriously though some hotels have insanely fast elevators

slowest one I was on was in the parking garage under some hotel and everyone in there started getting scared that it wasn't moving but 5 minutes later the door opened to the lobby

the one in my friends apartment building takes over a minute and a half to go 3 floors, it has no inner doors. if you're not careful, you can accidentally trigger the sensor that stops the elevator when you get too close to the open ends at a specific spot close to the floor you're going to get out on. what then happens is that the door out of the elevator is still locked, and the buttons inside the elevator do nothing, so you have to call the emergency number and wait for a technician to let you out.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
a dad that gets stuck all the time to get some time to do the sudoku

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

holefoods posted:

trains do rule though.

that's the thing - trains are very cool. it's a big giant machine that goes all over the land, sometimes very fast, and carries lots of people and cargo. if a person can't find something to like about that then well i don't even know

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I’m on a train rn

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm rail zoning on Thursday

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

thinking about hitting the rail zone if my guy comes through

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

slave to my cravings posted:

Anyone ever run into an elevator guy? I was at a hotel one time and there was this guy on the elevator filming how fast the elevator went from the 12th floor to the lobby and was in complete awe about it.

I hosed him

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
The elevators in my building are insanely fast, but break constantly. All 6 have never, ever worked at the same time. The building mgmt makes a bunch of half hearted excuses as to why, but recently one has been broken for 6 months.

Anyways trains are cool and I went to japan and played a train simulator game where an anime girl tells you how good of a job you are doing driving the train it was pretty great. I ran the same exact line I used to get to the arcade, peak autism moment for me.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
a kid at highschools dad worked for OTIS elevators and he would tell you how poo poo KONE elevators were any chance you gave him

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
That’s like how because my dad worked at Boeing he needs to ask me what kind of plane I’m flying on every time I take a trip

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

dad who worked all his life at the dick sucking factory always asking his son what kind of dicks he's sucking on

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
lmao that one got me for real

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

goethe.cx posted:

dad who worked all his life at the dick sucking factory always asking his son what kind of dicks he's sucking on

the stick figure drawing of the dad checking in on his son saying "are ya winning, son?" but the son is just blowing a roomfull of dudes

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

moist turtleneck posted:

Yeah they even pulled him out of the sanitarium to consult on something about the trains like he was some batman villain

quote:

In October 2018, a judge ruled that McCollum was dangerously becoming mentally ill, and was sentenced to the Rochester Forensic Psychiatric Hospital, a prison facility for the most dangerous imprisoned criminals.

They even sent this mfer to Arkham for train crimes.

I watched Love on the Spectrum after Nick talked about it on Ian and Jordan's show and that one guy who got a job as a bus driver was on top of the world. You'd think it'd be cheaper and more productive to hire this dude to drive a bus like he was already doing, but then I saw the guy was black so of course they're very concerned about "liability issues".

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Workshopping a new bit where I go “last one in the pool has to suck everybody’s dick!!” then do a super exaggerated slow walk and go “oh no!!!” as everyone else races past me to get in

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
My dad was a klansman and I hadn't talked to him in 13 years when he died two months ago.

He worked for Ford and never drove one because he knew how hosed up he was at work all the time while assembling cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
molestrios... let your brother use the n word