Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

These ARGs for a remake of Kelly’s Heroes are getting out of hand.

I know the Russians were robbing the banks when they invaded- wonder if they got any gold out if it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kishchiivka is possibly Ukrainian hands. Or currently being sieged.

If this is true Ukraine is actually moving towards an encirclement of Bakhmut in the coming weeks

Pro partisan Leaflets have started appearing in Belgorod. Small arms exchanges and explosions in Belgorod.

Well folks the war sure as gently caress took an interesting turn this week.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 02:51 on May 24, 2023

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

What I'm saying is that Ukraine and Kazakhstan need to touch.

Russia has proven with Kaliningrad they can Rus just fine within an encircled enclave.

Lets give 'em another.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Kishchiivka is possibly Ukrainian hands. Or currently being sieged.

If this is true Ukraine is actually moving towards an encirclement of Bakhmut in the coming weeks

Pro partisan Leaflets have started appearing in Belgorod. Small arms exchanges and explosions in Belgorod.

Well folks the war sure as gently caress took an interesting turn this week.

I really doubt they'll get the encirclement, most likely the Russians bail like they did near Kherson when everyone thought they might get encircled. But man, either losing all of their gains in one fell swoop would be great regardless

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

What's with solyov rocking the mao Zedong fits

I wish I could wear those without looking like a huge weirdo

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
putin is managing this war worse than my first attempt at playing hearts of iron 4

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1661037540076290048

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

A rare miss from @DefenceU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I think that's a response troll to Girkin complaining about something to do with Hogwarts and magical cope pyramids, one of his more recent rants

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Deki posted:

I really doubt they'll get the encirclement, most likely the Russians bail like they did near Kherson when everyone thought they might get encircled. But man, either losing all of their gains in one fell swoop would be great regardless

Yeah but kherson had a river to cross. they'd have to do a major back pedal it were to be organized. And hastily dug trenches are not going to work out. Theyd have to retreat to the 2014 JFO and the long built defenses at Putin's Starobislk Line as those are much better than anything else.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Boris: "I myself will stay for a 4 Course"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pfeffel probably ate ribs and banged the Cracker barrel waitress on his way out of Texas.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

HonorableTB posted:

I think that's a response troll to Girkin complaining about something to do with Hogwarts and magical cope pyramids, one of his more recent rants

Yeah, he's a huge Harry Potter fan. A few months ago, he wrote this really racist fanfiction showing Hogwarts in 2022 as overrun with Chinese and Indian people.

https://vk.com/@iistrelkov-progulki-po-hogvartsu-s-ritoi-skiter

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Zelensky: "I don't need a ride. I need Balenciaga"

*vogue music*

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

William Bear posted:

Yeah, he's a huge Harry Potter fan. A few months ago, he wrote this really racist fanfiction showing Hogwarts in 2022 as overrun with Chinese and Indian people.

bizarre. he's got a docile slave race making all the food for the students and thinly veiled jews running the wizard bank.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/1661214387158528000

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

William Bear posted:

What the gently caress is it with these people and fan-fics? I recently learned of Dmitry "Goblin" Puchkov: Putin supporter, film translator, writer of a novel which is half Quake deathmatch strategies, and "ideological leader and inspirer" of video games. A Vatnik "artist", offering a rare and weird window into the mind of the Russian Mafia state.

45 minutes of Slav jank and entertaining social critique follows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_PiXLVaJ8

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

William Bear posted:

lmfao what in the good gently caress

There are anti-war Russians. There is only so much they can do. I do wish people would remember that something called Roskomnadzor exists. It's hard to be anti-war publicly (even online) when you could literally have your doors kicked in that afternoon to be arrested for slandering the military.

Roskomnadzor is loving scary. It's government censorship, intrusion, wiretapping, and traffic trawling all in one package such as the NSA could only dream of

Despite there being some anti-war Russians, the majority fall into the camps of "support the war", "don't support the war, but nominally support the government [because of the consequences]", and "don't care, don't bother me with this, under no circumstances do I want to think about politics whatsoever" and that's pretty much by Putin's design.

HonorableTB fucked around with this message at 05:51 on May 24, 2023

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Yes but see, as the US is bad, the milquetoast kiddie glove NSA is about as bad as it gets. Whatever Moscow security gets up to is presumably about the same as the horrible oppression I experience as a married six figure, three car IT sysadmin.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

The boy who libbed.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The Freedom from Russia Legion.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Jfc

Harry Potter but fighting for Ukraine is more cringe than the guys wearing Nazi insignia

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Mr Teatime posted:

The boy who libbed.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
So... been busy, is the consensus Russian partisans are still running around Belgorod obast causing trouble or they pissed on the lawn and hosed off back to Ukraine?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Dude they pissed right into putin's salad.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

So... been busy, is the consensus Russian partisans are still running around Belgorod obast causing trouble or they pissed on the lawn and hosed off back to Ukraine?

Last news I've seen they were getting into skirmishes at another border checkpoint some miles away.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Nooner posted:

Jfc

Harry Potter but fighting for Ukraine is more cringe than the guys wearing Nazi insignia

But an FSB terrorist and wannabe Warlord Girkin crying because Ukraine is sowing lies about the allegiance of Ron Weasley is pretty funny

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Geeez ... :chloe:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If this is the cringe I'm feeling, then I shudder to imagine the effect on the enemy.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Finally an original Harry Potter but with Guns movie.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

Tarquinn posted:

Geeez ... :chloe:

It's allright, with all the viral ai generated HP fluff they keep shoveling I see this less as kid soldiers glorification and more as unholy artificial constructs get saddled with yet another silly outfit.
The face of the all destroying AI angel of death will be a inhumanly smooth Radcliffe impression.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/1661092058642169863?t=TVyl9oU-zfjy7RYP8sab0Q&s=19

Lol, what's the next step down this path of scintillating logic? Russia is already waging a non-war against a non-state. Maybe if they start to pretend that Russia itself doesn't exist, then they possibly cannot lose their non-war since it doesn't have any participants.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

That post got some attention on american leftist twitter but for some reason a lot of commentary pretends that hateful (and even snitching) comments come from western libs and not from 20 yo Ukrainians with anime avs. If anyone could recognize young and unhinged online activists that should be very online leftists imo, they taught those people these ways.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Edit: whoops wrong thread

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Modern science cannot even quantify the amount of poo poo I don't give about whatever the gently caress this is

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Play posted:

Modern science cannot even quantify the amount of poo poo I don't give about whatever the gently caress this is

:hai:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Aren't you loving threadbanned?

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

This is kinda weird even by Russian standards. I wonder if they edited it out in photoshop or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
Short thread - Defenses built in Belgorod region absolutely work and were worth 10 billion rubles, this staged picture of vehicles dropped into trench from truck's flatbed proves it

https://twitter.com/FluteMagician/status/1661162964261404673