Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I haven't watched the stream before and I'm watching him say his chest hurts. This is the dumbest person, he should be going down. He keeps saying "heart attack" and veering dangerously close to edge of the cliff.

A wild yeti appears! "What happens if it attacks me will you protect me?" What a diplomatic Sherpa, he doesn't say what he must be thinking.

ewe2 fucked around with this message at 10:46 on May 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

"My fingers are numb"
"My chest hurts"
"Feels weird"

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

Seriously the best thing that could happen is to fall at this spot. It looks like a rough several-meter tumble and maybe enough to TKO him without permanent damage.

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off
Apart from physically restraining him there's nothing anyone can do for him, he's been ignoring advice this whole trip.

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

Ice: "I quit."

Joel: "You quit?!"

Ice: "From smoking marijuana."

As they pass some dudes chilling with a joint.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

He's lived in sea level Florida most his life. Based on his condition,which seeing as it's a streamer could be playing it up for the cameras, I don't think he's done any long distance hiking training before this trip.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Kamrat posted:

Apart from physically restraining him there's nothing anyone can do for him, he's been ignoring advice this whole trip.

Look they can fend of Yeti's till he comes to his senses. It's sounds like he's really in no shape to fend off any Yeti attacks himself at the moment.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

"I should have trained for this. Now I'm going to die to prove a point. My arm's going purple, what the hell?....."

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

It's happening!

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

fuctifino posted:

"My fingers are numb"
"My chest hurts"
"Feels weird"
"My arm is turning purple. I think it's the sunscreen with the sunburn, what else could it be?"

He also keeps going on about how he can't stop or he's a failure. It's like the dumbest summit fever ever.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Quixotic1 posted:

He's lived in sea level Florida most his life.
this explains so much

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I actually think he might be delirious with periods of lucidity.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

dr_rat posted:

Look they can fend of Yeti's till he comes to his senses. It's sounds like he's really in no shape to fend off any Yeti attacks himself at the moment.

Joel, save him!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

He's swaying trom side to side like he's super drunk.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Joel, save him!

Oh god, I know that yeti!

Yeah, they're all as good as dead. That yeti's a big jerk. :(

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off
This trail looks beautiful, would love to hike it some day...

Since I'm not an idiot I would listen to advice and my body and will probably have more fun because of it.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Yeah my impression is that this isn't some ultra-extreme unreasonably dangerous hike if you don't do literally everything wrong.

He started his day being told he needs at least one rest day for acclimation and insisted on continuing.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Oh poo poo, he's taking the Snickers bar. All will be well now, I hear they really satisfy.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

God the chat on this stream is abhorrent, or maybe I'm just old and the kids are still edgy. Also Joel, do not save Ice, he'll only take you down with him.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

ewe2 posted:

God the chat on this stream is abhorrent, or maybe I'm just old and the kids are still edgy. Also Joel, do not save Ice, he'll only take you down with him.

No, you're good. Kick was literally designed for streamers, and their groupies, that have been run off the mainstream sites. Either because they're a piece of poo poo, their content is too adult, or because their fans are terminal edgelord shitheads who the regular sites don't want tear-assing around their chat systems.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

I'm not sure if it's their Sherpas or other parties overtaking them but drat some of those people are loaded like pack mules whilst just powering up that path.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

ahaha Sherpa is really enjoying his timeframes here.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
I just tuned back in and they made it to whatever village they were headed to I guess, or decided to stop. Anyway I guess Ice was feeling better because now he's shocked that their "hotel" has a shared squat toilet and shared soap! Unfucking-believable! He is adamant that he just won't poo poo for the next five days.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

No, you're good. Kick was literally designed for streamers, and their groupies, that have been run off the mainstream sites. Either because they're a piece of poo poo, their content is too adult, or because their fans are terminal edgelord shitheads who the regular sites don't want tear-assing around their chat systems.

Imagine being too toxic for Twitch.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
There was a huge exodus of gambling streamers to Kick when Twitch implemented their new rules. I think you can still stream gambling on Twitch as long as its from a regulated north american gambling site, but of course none of the streamers do that. They all use quasi-legal sites run out of eastern europe that will give them huge lump-sums to gamble with and make it look like they're winning to draw in their viewers to the gambling sites. Of course Kick was like "Yeah, join our site. Shitheads galore here!"

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

it's basically a 1:1 clone of twitch but it allows gambling on the platform because it's funded by the crypto gambling magnate Stake

It's popularity is driven by literal cretin streamers mostly deemed too cretin-ous for Twitch and Youtube streaming: Trainwreck, Adin Ross, This Ice guy

Slotducks fucked around with this message at 14:16 on May 24, 2023

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

also if you're doing a gambling stream on twitch they lock you out of the subscription system

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

the most expensive assisted suicide to be ever widely televised

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

So he's laying on his bed, eating pizza and another plate of food, while ignoring Deepak dropping strong hints that he has no money and hasn't eaten?.... lmao

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/mandelaface/status/1661176215246348288?s=46&t=6HOSYVrXffESMo0NlyR0Lg

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I measure mountains from the taint

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
measure it from the core

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

laserghost posted:

the most expensive assisted suicide to be ever widely televised

Steve Jobs would like a word.

I assume he spent an absolute fortune on mashed up fruit.

Also this guy is gonna be fine. Just need to believe in himself, dig deep, reach for the stars and climb as fast as humanly possible. He's the protagonist of his own life and safety is for NPCs.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

that ice poseidon and his streamer crew were popular a while back and they're a bunch of absolute scumbag dickheads. honestly wouldn't even give his stream the time of day if i was you guys, although i understand it's difficult to look away from a trainwreck in motion.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Colonel Cancer posted:

I measure mountains from the taint

When it is a mountain range, the geologic term is “grundle”

:eng101:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

There was a bug on his window. He had to call Deepak to deal with it. Real alpha male.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

that ice poseidon and his streamer crew were popular a while back and they're a bunch of absolute scumbag dickheads. honestly wouldn't even give his stream the time of day if i was you guys, although i understand it's difficult to look away from a trainwreck in motion.

Oh yeah we know he's a complete scumbag fuckhead, but it's amusing to watch

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Joel is currently out on his own in the dark and streaming himself yeti hunting.

https://kick.com/imjoel3004

e: Ice Piss's resting heartrate is 114 while he's horizontal and asleep

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 18:07 on May 24, 2023

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
There's a whole shelf of yetis at REI and this fool is looking under rocks? Smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

fuctifino posted:

"My fingers are numb"
"My chest hurts"
"Feels weird"

My brain thought for just a few moments that I was in the Long COVID thread.

fuctifino posted:

e: Ice Piss's resting heartrate is 114 while he's horizontal and asleep

.... okay I know he's a huge butthole but he needs to stop. There's pushing through adaptation and there's unnecessary overexertion, and over 100 while sleeping is some life-threatening-severe-sleep-apnea levels of cardiac strain.

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 18:51 on May 24, 2023