Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he pooped his pants and then went on live television right afterwards
sycho sid poo poo his pants mid-match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he pooped his pants and then went on live television right afterwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVQ82NXe7ws

never forget

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

calling up his movie producers demanding kane be given a 3 foot long cock in the horror movie the film division of his company is making

lol is this like a thing with him? in the longest yard remake stone cold steve austin also has a gigantic dick that many other characters remark upon.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

a serious lesson on why you should always adequately warm up before strutting

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Valko for someone who loves tittering aboht the “drama brigade” you sure love creating a giant pile of drama yourself don’t you?

idgi

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

NoiseAnnoys posted:

Valko for someone who loves tittering aboht the “drama brigade” you sure love creating a giant pile of drama yourself don’t you?

idgi

Goons? Being sloppy and inconsistent? I don't think I've ever heard.og that before...

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Oppenheimer gangnam styler

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Dongicus posted:

I just cleaned my glasses and was half blind, because of your avs I thought you were the same single person, with balls huge enough to emptyquote yourself.

Hope this fact finds you well.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dongicus posted:

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Cranappleberry posted:

a serious lesson on why you should always adequately warm up before strutting

what's wild is you'd think an experienced strutter like vince would have remembered that

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!

Dongicus posted:

PSY am become death

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Dongicus posted:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

idgi

He loves to tell GBS this place is encyclopediadramatica then posts in here anyways.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
i think he's very dumb.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
he was accusing people of gangstalking in the last thread. guy sucks

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hmmmm let's probe him into the ground, those of us who can

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

leaving londonderry

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

symbolic posted:

hmmmm let's probe him into the ground, those of us who can

I endorse this message

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I think Valko can be funny. He's the one who sent me the "Sailor Moon is my bitch!" Baldur's Gate credit pic and that made me laugh at least. That's an alarming amount of sauce for one a night though. I wouldn't recommend it. :ohdear:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
12 beers plus vodka = the kind of hangovers you end up bargaining with God over

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Ibram Gaunt posted:

He loves to tell GBS this place is encyclopediadramatica then posts in here anyways.

I wasn't actually feeling above board when I went nuts in the recent 'GBS needs more mods' thread in SAD. Sorry.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Plant MONSTER. posted:

12 beers plus vodka = the kind of hangovers you end up bargaining with God over

I'm not even hungover yet. Still reeling from last night.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Nuns with Guns posted:

I think Valko can be funny. He's the one who sent me the "Sailor Moon is my bitch!" Baldur's Gate credit pic and that made me laugh at least. That's an alarming amount of sauce for one a night though. I wouldn't recommend it. :ohdear:

I had a mental breakdown a few years ago and I'm trying to get help for it. It's not coming.

I'm really loving trying to improve, though.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
That's fine Valko, but I'd definitely get a tall glass of water and lie down somewhere with that wrestling podcast on for a while.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Nuns with Guns posted:

That's an alarming amount of sauce for one a night though.

It's nothing. It's nowhere near the amount I used to drink in one binge. The days when I lived in supported accomodation and care workers came in and seen me laying unconscious on the floor naked and 4 empty litre bottles of cheap whiskey are over, though.

It's been ten years since I did something like that but last night I came close.

That's why I ask for probes instead of logging off. No guarantee I won't log on again and say or do something really stupid.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

take care of yourself man and maybe log off for a bit if it's causing you to feel worse.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
You should take a break from the internet

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Nuns with Guns posted:

That's fine Valko, but I'd definitely get a tall glass of water and lie down somewhere with that wrestling podcast on for a while.

That sounds like good advice for most if not all people

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
It's ok to ask for your ability to post through it to be taken away, I do it fairly regularly. Though that's because I worry I'm going to start schizo posting about being gang stalked, and how I need to eat the local geese to regain my thoughts.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

You should take a break from the internet

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Boba Pearl posted:

It's ok to ask for your ability to post through it to be taken away, I do it fairly regularly. Though that's because I worry I'm going to start schizo posting about being gang stalked, and how I need to eat the local geese to regain my thoughts.

while geese are tasty, please do not take on a flock of geese single-handedly, boba.

make sure you dual wield.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!
Running into herons on my horse so they explode into drumsticks I don't even pick up

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Getting Dual Moonlight Greatsword Int/Str build to fight The Mangled Gander in NG+

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
going to test the 3 month rule because lmao

Super-NintendoUser posted:

I'm a little upset, my daughter is super sick, and when she's sick she sleeps in my bed with my wife, and I get relegated to the couch, which is in the Den with the big TV and the switch, but by Thursday she'll be better :negative:

Super-NintendoUser posted:

Fortunately it looks like my daughter has taken a turn for the worse and has a pretty bad case of pneumonia or something (she's at the doctor now) so she's sleeping with Mrs SuperNintendoUser meaning I'm relegated to the couch in the den which happens to also be near the big tv.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I sleep on a big couch next to my Nintendo switch.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Quantum of Phallus posted:

interesting start to a post

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

it appears my child has tragically died of pneumonia and my wife driven mad by grief has left me. fellas now i can play tears of the kingdom as much as i want... no wife or child can stop me now

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!
Running into my consumptive child on my horse so she explodes into drumsticks I don't even pick up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
To be fair, Tears of the Kingdom is really good