Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Red Warrior posted:

RIP to a real one featured in the Xbox game 'LIPS'

https://twitter.com/thegameawards/status/1661442575092314113

Yeah, that's her main claim to fame, being featured in LIPS and Singstar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Red Warrior posted:

RIP to a real one featured in the Xbox game 'LIPS'

https://twitter.com/thegameawards/status/1661442575092314113

That's such a bummer. Never really got into her music, but respect her. R.I.P.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Least it's a step up from 'wife of Ike Turner'

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Tina Turner was sick in Beyond Thunderdome as well as all the great songs what she sung

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Goldeneye!!!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

One of the absolute best Bond themes for real

RIP

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Watched a clip of her on midnight special from the mid 70s the other night. What a powerhouse she was. Rip.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

John F Bennett posted:

I'll be watching the Playstation showcase in an hour, see what those guys are up to these days.
How'd that go? lol

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

American McGay posted:

How'd that go? lol

The only things catching my eye were Dragon's Dogma 2 (multiplatform game), Alan Wake 2 (multiplatform), Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater + 1/2/3 collection and Spider-Man 2.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Whatever Concord is seems like there might be something cool there

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Looks like Snake Eater remake is multiplatform too but, I don't care. Would be nice to play a proper HD version of 1 but Xbox has 2/3 covered already.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

PS showcase was pretty lol. Snake Eater trailer and the SF6 story trailer were pretty dope though. That WiiU PlaystationQ though, lol.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

welcome posted:

Looks like Snake Eater remake is multiplatform too but, I don't care. Would be nice to play a proper HD version of 1 but Xbox has 2/3 covered already.

I can't see 2/3 on the store, only physical copies I guess?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

alan wake 2 looks cool

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Guillermus posted:

I can't see 2/3 on the store, only physical copies I guess?

Digital version was pulled a while ago, they kept hinting that it'd come back but maybe not anymore? :/

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Escape Goat posted:

That's the thing though: it didn't match the PS4 power precisely because they went in the TV/Sports/Kinect direction. This meant they needed 8GB of RAM, which caused them to select the cheaper, wrong kind of RAM, and the rest of the failed design (including the ESRAM / 900p) flowed from there.

Wait, the xbox one has the wrong type of ram? First I'm hearing about this

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

had the wrong type of everything

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I think with how poor Playstation event was, with loads of CGI trailers, lack of first party games and no real exclusives. If Xbox actually can deliver some of their Bethesda/First party games with some gameplay trailers they could get a big change of sentiment from Redfall + Phil interview aftermath.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Its been rumored that the ram is wrong

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ulio posted:

I think with how poor Playstation event was, with loads of CGI trailers, lack of first party games and no real exclusives. If Xbox actually can deliver some of their Bethesda/First party games with some gameplay trailers they could get a big change of sentiment from Redfall + Phil interview aftermath.

i wantr gaMES

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ulio posted:

this wont happen unfortunately. phil admitted defeat.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the xbox show will be phil coming out and announcing the end of xbox. he will then commit seppuku

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Man I wish the MGS collection wasn't exclusive to PS. But otoh who gives a gently caress because DRAGONS DOGMA 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Professor Beetus posted:

Man I wish the MGS collection wasn't exclusive to PS. But otoh who gives a gently caress because DRAGONS DOGMA 2

1. its not exclusive
2. the biggest change will be removing "a hideo kojima game" from the box, gently caress them

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Professor Beetus posted:

It isn’t afaict

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Professor Beetus posted:

Brother it's been on Xbox for the last 15 years. Your own drat fault for not buying it for $3 on sale.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

this wont happen unfortunately. phil admitted defeat.

Don't worry if Bethesda can actually release good games from their good studios like ID, MachineGames, Tango that could be enough honestly as long as they show gameplay. Playstation showed a million service cgi trailers then Spiderman 2 gameplay which did look great. But everything else is cross platform. And we know Xbox will put some great third party games day one gamepass like Wu Long. If we get poo poo like Persona 3 Remake Day one on gamepass and more Japanese support that would be amazing.

I think the bar is so freaking low for Xbox they really shouldn't be able to gently caress this up.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

American McGay posted:

Brother it's been on Xbox for the last 15 years. Your own drat fault for not buying it for $3 on sale.

No I have 2 and 3, I meant 1 and the new Snake Eater remake and holy poo poo they're not exclusive so hooray me I guess.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

elf help book posted:

2. the biggest change will be removing "a hideo kojima game" from the box, gently caress them

They might get Hayter to re-record dialogue which will be pretty funny at least

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1661487770123264001

Meanwhile....

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1661483747483713537

lmfao, it's so over.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Phoix posted:

They might get Hayter to re-record dialogue which will be pretty funny at least
I see you're not familiar with modern Konami, lmao.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

no kojima 🥱🥱🥱

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1661489113814679553

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

LMAO

SUNKOS
Jun 4, 2016

I see why Jim Ryan is stressed as hell about Microsoft buying Activision now but the start of that Spiderman 2 trailer with the Venom bit got me excited for the prospect of a new Prototype game that has that stuff but without all the sucky parts of the Spiderman games.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Konami are saying "original voices", whatever that means (IGN article).

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Lol

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ErrEff posted:

Konami are saying "original voices", whatever that means (IGN article).

what do yo u think that means op, because i think what it means is very clear