Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Sedgr posted:

:hmmyes:Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Whoa whoa whoa…

…actually can’t come up with a counter argument, never mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny Nox posted:

Whoa whoa whoa…

…actually can’t come up with a counter argument, never mind.
He's constantly making GBS threads his pants, how can a piece of poo poo poo poo its pants? Explain that, westoid.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

mobby_6kl posted:

He's constantly making GBS threads his pants, how can a piece of poo poo poo poo its pants? Explain that, westoid.

It's a perfectly efficient fecal ouroboros.

A circular centipede.

What I'm saying is, Putin is a real piece of poo poo

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Putin being wheeled out to the front lines in Belgorod to stop the Russian advance, the stench wafts out over the battlefield and troops on both sides just fall over and start being too sick to fight.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Merdle posted:

So I've been in contact with the organization Dobrobat which is providing emergency relief and rebuilding services in de-militarized areas. After coordinating with my work I'm going to be taking three months off from September through November to help rebuild. My plan is to set up a GoFundMe to help cover some of my lost wages but everything in excess of what I get on the GoFundMe will go to Ukraine relief. Stay tuned.

Going to Ukraine while the war is still going on? Send pics and tell us what it's like
To get info from a goon that is actually there would be totally cool

There was someone that posted a lot in the main Ukraine thread maybe in cspam? in the beginning that just stopped posting iirc

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

drat, I bet Putin lurks here and is feeling really lovely rn

:smug:

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

elmer chud posted:

Going to Ukraine while the war is still going on? Send pics and tell us what it's like

There was someone that posted a lot in the main Ukraine thread maybe in cspam? in the beginning that just stopped posting iirc

I'll likely be keeping a video log while I'm in country. Thanks for the support. Definitely gonna be a hell of an experience.

Von Pluring
Sep 19, 2003

Zelensky's Zealots
Pork Pro

Mr. Merdle posted:

I'll likely be keeping a video log while I'm in country. Thanks for the support. Definitely gonna be a hell of an experience.

Awesome, keep us posted!

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

HonorableTB posted:

Those weren't friendly fire shootdowns after all, they were Patriot kills and the most likely reason why Ukraine suggested it was friendly fire was because the real range of the patriot system and the public range of the patriot system are two different numbers and it makes sense to keep that real range a secret as long as possible. A country with a competent air force would have stopped flying sorties from that range after the first 1 or 2 kills but 5 lol

Called it :agesilaus:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

elmer chud posted:

There was someone in D&D going but I don't know what happened with that. A few posters myself included volunteered at the Polish and Slovak borders but I couldn't go across unfortunately.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Mr. Merdle posted:

Better than going to do medical procedures that you learned from watching YouTube and then becoming a sniper.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Lol it’s been nearly a fortnight and they haven’t produced any missile debris to confirm what did it, they’re almost certainly trying to cover for a friendly fire fuckup

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

11 pilots. Wow. That's a pretty significant amount of guys. like millions of dollars In meat based assets.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
They will mobilize some dentists and a couple architects and it will be like it never happened.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/AndrewPerpetua/status/1661469396546514946

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It really is amazing how much Russian chuds are like 1/1 with American chuds in just like, completely batshit beliefs about christianity/ LGBTQ.

Is there a historical/ cultural event that happened that made the two so similar? I can't imagine just the Cold War did this to both nations' chud brains.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtube.com/shorts/Mm-WqnUyFJo?feature=share

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cigarette burns on the kerch.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh man the F-22 pilots must be extremely salty that their only win is a loving balloon while the Patriot is getting poo poo done

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

the US military developed the F22 and the F35 so that they would never fear a balloon again

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

granted, Russia makes stamps celebrating a jet managing to piss on a drone so really it's a grand job all around

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Dunno how accurate this is but gently caress, such a meat grinder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C04CXV1gqXw&hd=1

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ahh so thats how the Storm Shadow works...

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1661367557595578368
The wind appears to be changing slightly on POCCNR 1 these days. They're still delusional, but at least now they realize with some understanding they're going to lose.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

It really is amazing how much Russian chuds are like 1/1 with American chuds in just like, completely batshit beliefs about christianity/ LGBTQ.

Is there a historical/ cultural event that happened that made the two so similar? I can't imagine just the Cold War did this to both nations' chud brains.

I think its that they were once both deeply flawed but powerful countries. They're now both in declines that's impossible for anyone to ignore. Chuds latch onto a group they hate that was less prominent in the olden days and blame it for the decline. Politicians and the media happily egg them along.

That's my guess anyway. I'm not too familiar with Russian culture.

Tuna-Fish
Sep 13, 2017

zone posted:

The wind appears to be changing slightly on POCCNR 1 these days. They're still delusional, but at least now they realize with some understanding they're going to lose.

I think we'd have to know the answer to the question to say that. These talk shows frequently bring up positions they don't agree with only to beat them down.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

TulliusCicero posted:

Dugin, right wing media in general, and the 8-chan pedo creating Q and basically doing everything possible to weld the far right and far left together and make horseshoe theory real. We're seeing the fallout of two decades of engineered brain rot. There were always plenty of crochety reactionaries since the dawn of time, but what's new is they're all marching (or shambling/driving mobility scooters) in the same direction while screaming about Soros.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

TulliusCicero posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEPNdjs6b74

Russian disinfo farms have been hard at work for at least a decade, maybe longer, at tricking gullible idiots into believing nonsensical brain garbage. The same day the Special Military Operation started, it was as though the trucker Freedumb protests here in Canada had their collective brain removed, even moreso than was plainly evident. It was astonishing. Suddenly they were directionless and spinning their tires as the disinfo teams in Russia abandoned them completely to focus on the new mission. And then the Freedumb protests dwindled to nothing and collapsed in a gigantic wet fart. If ever a more instantaneous abandonment of a clandestine psychological operation on foreign soil has ever occurred, I have yet to hear about it.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 01:08 on May 25, 2023

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

XYZAB posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEPNdjs6b74

Russian disinfo farms have been hard at work for at least a decade, maybe longer, at tricking gullible idiots into believing nonsensical brain garbage. When the Special Military Operation started, it was like the trucker Freedumb protests here in Canada had their heads lopped off. Suddenly they were directionless and spinning their tires as the disinfo teams in Russia abandoned them completely to focus on a new mission.

But by all accounts they themselves completely believe the garbage. Which is UHHHH to say the least

Like the Russian chuds seen to genuinely see solidarity with American Evangelical chuds, it's loving bizarre

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

TulliusCicero posted:

But by all accounts they themselves completely believe the garbage. Which is UHHHH to say the least

Like the Russian chuds seen to genuinely see solidarity with American Evangelical chuds, it's loving bizarre

that's the power of JESUS :angel:

edit: if you can believe that a white dude in israel turned water into wine and sand into fish 2000 years ago and then came back to life after he was publicly executed or whatever the gently caress, your brain is already primed to believe the dumbest grifter poo poo anyone can throw at you. this is the common thread that binds them: blind faith. if you're looking for a cultural event that happened to make both sides' chuds think so much alike, you'll want to investigate the possibility that Jesus was a psyop invented by the Roman heads of state to control the uppity jewish population by replacing them with a docile idiot population. somewhere along the line it got a little bit out of control, and all bets have been off ever since. thanks for coming to my ted talk.

edit 2: look at me i'm in an anime avatar sandwich

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 01:18 on May 25, 2023

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ukraine is now within spitting distance of the t0513 highway they have also liberated Yahidne and are actively sieging berkhivka.

We are looking at a major event in the next week or so. What I do notice is that the speed at which Ukraine is taking back territory surrounding bakhmut is getting faster as the last two days have progressed.

Wagner's once again complaining and Ukraine is in the outskirts of bakhmut with at least half a mile or so worth of city scape behind them.

Literally another mission accomplished by the Russian military. Wagner is definitely going all in on the fact that bakhmood is captured so that they can loving leave because they know what is about to happen is going to be devastating. This may be the moment that the Russian army's back is broken as the lines are going to start disintegrating over the next coming weeks. At least in this direction.

Big big loving news folks keep your calendars and your live UA maps open.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Russia could also, and I know they wont, just leave.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

XYZAB posted:

edit: if you can believe that a white dude in israel turned water into wine and sand into fish 2000 years ago and then came back to life after he was publicly executed or whatever the gently caress, your brain is already primed to believe the dumbest grifter poo poo anyone can throw at you. this is the common thread that binds them: blind faith. if you're looking for a cultural event that happened to make both sides' chuds think so much alike, you'll want to investigate the possibility that Jesus was a psyop invented by the Roman heads of state to control the uppity jewish population by replacing them with a docile idiot population. somewhere along the line it got a little bit out of control, and all bets have been off ever since. thanks for coming to my ted talk.

S P Q R

Senate and people of Rome? Then what's the Q for, consul? Answer the question consul!!!

It's 'que'

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

XYZAB posted:

lmao

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

XYZAB posted:

I think the point of a white dude in Israel who turned water into wine 2000 years ago invented by a bunch of dudes who controlled the Mediterranean sea was about loving and forgiving people even if they are different from you instead of hating everybody other than yourself at an international and pervasive level OP

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Granted you would think that a nation that prides itself on devoutly following said guy wouldn't do things like openly declare the intention of attempting to eradicate all traces of culture and genetics of Other People so maybe you're on to something after all

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Christ wept.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Barudak posted:

Russia could also, and I know they wont, just leave.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

XYZAB posted:

Rome was pretty not okay with the whole Christianity thing at first so the whole it was a roman goverment conspiracy is pretty insane.

Also it's 2023, while super religious crazy people are cringe in close second is internet atheists.

Thanks for listening to my Tedx talk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

XYZAB posted:

Russian disinfo farms have been hard at work for at least a decade, maybe longer, at tricking gullible idiots into believing nonsensical brain garbage.
The biolabs line of bullshit goes back at least as far the 80s, when the Soviet Union tried to spread disinfo about HIV coming out of a lab.