Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Dude gets to run a bunch of sick late night gaming seshs under the guise of helping with the family, gonna need some peanut butter for all the fuckin jelly in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Sometimes in the 2010s, a Let's Player had to abandon their LP because they killed someone with their car and went to prison. I think they came back later. Can anyone remember who that was?

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
lol wtf

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I think he LP'd the Earthbound games. It wasn't Travis343, that was way before.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

DoctorWhat posted:

I think he LP'd the Earthbound games. It wasn't Travis343, that was way before.

Leavemywife?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Leavemywife has an LP on the archive that's finished but I don't remember if it was him and I don't wanna call someone specific a killer if I'm wrong.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

DoctorWhat posted:

Leavemywife has an LP on the archive that's finished but I don't remember if it was him and I don't wanna call someone specific a killer if I'm wrong.

Who cares. Hell I’m gonna say it was valko

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

CelticPredator posted:

It’s no alien vs predator 2000

Was this the arcade beat em up side scroller because drat that game owns

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the best part of being sick as a kid is staying home and playing video games all day and that goon is robbing his child of it

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hell its the best part of being sick as an adult! piece of poo poo

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Leave was the DUI guy, yeah

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

DoctorWhat posted:

Sometimes in the 2010s, a Let's Player had to abandon their LP because they killed someone with their car and went to prison. I think they came back later. Can anyone remember who that was?

boy what a saga

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Danaru posted:

Leave was the DUI guy, yeah

Thanks. The current ex-inmate ama thread reminded me of this.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
does any one have the baby oil (i think???) prison fight post

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

fun hater posted:

Well that’s a deep recess in my brain unlocked, seconding this request

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fun hater posted:

the oildome

Untrustable posted:

Probably 6 months after he got out I went out on a drive and took him with me and just let him talk about prison. He loved it but he's also probably very mentally ill. Fights could break out due to "heart checks" which is where someone tries to punk you to see if you're an easy target or not. He would react by heating up the baby oil and then talking poo poo from his dry spot. He said eventually it got to the point where no one would come in his cell if he was talking poo poo because they knew what was coming. Since they refused to engage in what was an almost guaranteed beating, they were seen as "bitches" and generally treated worse by the overall population. The only way to win was to enter the oildome and get beaten up to show you weren't a "bitch".

We missed so many visitation days because he was always in solitary. It wasn't limited to the baby oil beatdowns. He was and is still pretty formidable even without a clear advantage. I still give him poo poo though because he came out of prison at a well defined 185 or so and then put on tons of weight which I like to call the "freedom fifty".

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Alaois posted:

the oildome

Lmao
Many thanks

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Dick Bastardly posted:

Was this the arcade beat em up side scroller because drat that game owns

No the fps for the pc

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

I got the tude now posted:

Who cares. Hell I’m gonna say it was valko

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

DoctorWhat posted:

Thanks. The current ex-inmate ama thread reminded me of this.

I really feel like that thread has to be one big troll. I’ve only read the first few pages but it seems kinda on the nose.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

valkoholic

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NoiseAnnoys posted:

jesus, these ai attempts at re-writting wuthering heights really suck rear end.

Lol Cathy begging to come in the window so she can look for more Bubbul gems

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
luring my enemy into the family catacombs with the promise of showing him my new gaming set up and instead walling him in using my a crate of funko pops

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

fun hater posted:

That sounds kind of sexy but I bet it's really not.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you said it valko

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

luring my enemy into the family catacombs with the promise of showing him my new gaming set up and instead walling him in using my a crate of funko pops

For the love of god, meta knight

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Valko posted:

jeeeeeeeeesus

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Valko posted:

:goofy:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Valko posted:

log off and experience nature

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You like Nintendo? Their early work was a little too arcady for my taste. But when The Legend of Zelda came out in '86, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole game has clear, crisp graphics, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the level design a big boost. Miyamoto's been compared to Gary Gygax, but I think Shigeru has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I think Nintendo is cool, I played Super Mario Sunshine recently and I can't think of another game that does that kind of game play. I think more games need jetpacks, and the fact that the platformer was completely designed around the jetpack was insanely rad. I don't know of any other game, not even an indie title, that was able to pull off what super mario sunshine did.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
so its wrong now to be aroused by a convict microwaving baby oil and pouring it all over his dirty cell floor and then beating anyone who dares to answer his challenge senseless? tgis forum is falling apart

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Paladinus posted:

You like Nintendo? Their early work was a little too arcady for my taste. But when The Legend of Zelda came out in '86, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole game has clear, crisp graphics, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the level design a big boost. Miyamoto's been compared to Gary Gygax, but I think Shigeru has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

I call them Wintendo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I liked Nintendo's early stuff but now they're just too commercial.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

so its wrong now to be aroused by a convict microwaving baby oil and pouring it all over his dirty cell floor and then beating anyone who dares to answer his challenge senseless? tgis forum is falling apart

not digging the plot of Fight Club: Gaiden

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
A haggard man cries softly in the cold gloom of his family mausoleum. His hand brushes the tombs of his wife, daughter and son, his fingers lingering over their etched epitahs. Sighing, he leans against the cold marble wall, picks up his OLED Switch and begins his struggle against the evil Blue Moon Empire.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this better be someone ichiban can call in in the next yakuza installment

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

I really feel like that thread has to be one big troll. I’ve only read the first few pages but it seems kinda on the nose.

yeah that thought occurred to me too

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

log off and experience nature sobriety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Alaois posted:

the oildome