Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dabir posted:

Came into the kitchen while I was making a sandwich, sneezed a load of snot all over her whiskers and licked it up while staring at me. She's had the sneezes for months and we can't work out why, poor thing.

cat on coke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Laid on my lap like this

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I suplexed my cat onto the couch and pranced about the room screaming im number 1 while he looked at me and licked himself in defeat. Still undefeated

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My cat started a new tech company and cooked a delicious breakfast, all before 6AM. What does your cat do? hmmm?

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Tarkus posted:

My cat started a new tech company and cooked a delicious breakfast, all before 6AM. What does your cat do? hmmm?

My cat yells at me for a delicious breakfast also before 6AM.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
One of the two pissed right inside the front door, meaning I stepped in it when I got home from work. I think it was because there was a disagreeable paper bag on the floor which had to be punished.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Tarkus posted:

He sleeps in a big bed with my wife

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Tarkus posted:

Managed to wake up long enough for a photo. Sunbeams needed harvesting.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

,y cat poo poo in a box

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
a shitload of peyote

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!
Little bastard sliced open my wrist and a finger because I stopped petting him, now he howls at the door to get out and satisfy his bloodlust. His brother is cool though, chillin with the dog.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Peggy Edson posted:

Laid on my lap like this

Oz has demanded a bare minimum of 30 minutes of this while I comb his hair every single day since the day I adopted him almost 3 years ago

When I'm not holding the camera or combing him he wants to hug my other hand :3:

e: also he usually drools all over my shirt the whole time

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 16:11 on May 27, 2023

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

FlamingLiberal posted:

He sleeps in a big bed with my wife

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

deep dish peat moss posted:

Oz has demanded a bare minimum of 30 minutes of this while I comb his hair every single day since the day I adopted him almost 3 years ago

When I'm not holding the camera or combing him he wants to hug my other hand :3:

One of my cats likes to do something similar, although he doesn't want to be brushed

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

deep dish peat moss posted:

Mine does this except he lines up with my body and sits on top of me nose-to-nose so I can't possibly watch anything but him. He purrs like a fiend the entire time. One time he decided to change it up and I managed to position my phone so it was in front of my face, touching my nose, and snapped a picture:

look at that rear end LOOK AT IT. I HAD TO.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Shrimpin'

Shrimpin' ain't easy.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Become a beautiful flower

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Today it was storming, so I took my landlord’s little dog downstairs to cuddle with me because she is afraid of storms. Frans, one of my cats, decided this was a strange change so he needed to act out by policing the litter pans which led to him starting a fight with his brother, Hans, also a cat.

I took the dog back upstairs since the storm stopped.

Now he is wandering around yelling at me for no reason because he can see the bottom of the food bowl.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Chronos: Peed in the sink. (Better than on the counter.)

Guinness: lay on my chest and purred a deep, resonating purr that makes us both happy.

Phobos: Leaped on Mrs. Genesplicer's back. This is bad, because Mrs. Genesplicer is still recovering from spine surgery and Phobos weighs 15 pounds. This means that Phobos has to go into the Genesis Cave (our art studio. it is 400 square feet of art space and catstacker.)

BB-8: Caught yet another Hummingbird Hawk Moth and released it into the house. Caught by me and safely released outside.

BW and Nelson II: (our outside feral guests): Demanded to be fed every single time I stepped out the front door. Even if I had just fed them five minutes before...

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
I need to just say here that those are some excellent names

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Took a nap next to me this afternoon like a lil angel that she is because why nap alone? :3:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Big old tummy rubs for like 2 hours

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Dabir posted:

Came into the kitchen while I was making a sandwich, sneezed a load of snot all over her whiskers and licked it up while staring at me. She's had the sneezes for months and we can't work out why, poor thing.

Pick up some L-Lysine from the store, might help the little baby with the sneezes.

My cat, Peppercorn Banshee, is currently on my thighs, purring up a storm and warming my legs up :3

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
Woke me up at 5 in the goddamn morning!

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

My cat's favourite ways to tell me to get up and feed her at 5am:
Stand on my chest and launch herself onto the windowsill
Play in the windowblinds
Perch on the headboard and purr a few inches from my head
Extend paw and gently pat my head
Pat my head again with a claw just slightly extended to remind me violence is an option

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Carth Dookie posted:

Bein a lounge leopard as usual.

Sometimes the light hits right and you can see the metallic glitter in his coat. :sparkles:

Reminding me it's his dinner time NOW (it is not his dinner time now).

i love this cat

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!

bitterandtwisted posted:

She doesn’t even want me to feed her. I give her food and she’ll ignore it! Usually her bowl still has food in it from her bedtime snack! She just wants me awake.

Usually by climbing the built-ins next to the bed and dropping stuff on me from above.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

HellOnEarth posted:

She doesn’t even want me to feed her. I give her food and she’ll ignore it! Usually her bowl still has food in it from her bedtime snack! She just wants me awake.

Usually by climbing the built-ins next to the bed and dropping stuff on me from above.

bitterandtwisted posted:

Play in the windowblinds
Pat my head again with a claw just slightly extended to remind me violence is an option

lol

good cats

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Wish I had a cat again

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

bitterandtwisted posted:

Play in the windowblinds

this shits the exact reason i got an auto feeder for the morning. still give her a can of wet in the evening for the hydration

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

seized the means of purrduction

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!
Dexter is on medicine that makes his stomach upset sometimes so he pukes. He gets real clingy before he pukes and this allows me to have him puke into any hastily grabbed container, or my hands, keeping our new carpet clean!

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

He ran around and screamed because SO left the house for 20 seconds. Also Attacked my toes when I put them under the rug.

DoctorJon
Sep 16, 2009
Laid on my lap and aggressively purred, affirming the brilliance of what I was typing, but then started licking my wrist every time I moved my hand back to the mouse and that was awful.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

verbal enema posted:

i love this cat

His name is Mango. Cuz when I got him:

He also has a white spotted belly.

Which I rub for luck and tuna kitty farts

Better belly pic

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She did some real serious lookin'.

Adbot