Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
Left my bun divider parts in the oven and they got preheated lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

will this make your holes more powerful?

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

I think you may have used the wrong prompt.
Should have been 'create a picture of a guy buying lots of restaurant equipment he has no use for and not using it to make donuts'

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
Just menacing the product with my loose hair

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

EricBauman posted:

I think you may have used the wrong prompt.
Should have been 'create a picture of a guy pretending to buy lots of restaurant equipment he has no use for and not using it to make donuts'

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Rationale posted:

Just menacing the product with my loose hair

You should have a promotion where you get a free coffee if someone finds a a machine part in a donut.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Elephanthead posted:

You should have a promotion where you get a free coffee if someone finds a a machine part in a donut.

"Here at Crazy Ed's Donuts, we've got a few screws loose. Literally!!"

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
I was shoveling chicken feathers out of a 5’ duct one time and at lunch this old timer told me how there’s an allowance for everything and the usda says the food can be so many parts per million metal shavings and rats and that’s when I stopped eating chicken that didn’t have visible muscle fibers

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
Don't look up how much the pork industry oversight has been degraded in the past decade or so, also you probably don't want to hear about how the peanut industry is eroding all the oversight that was put in place by the federal government after that massive salmonella outbreak, that is destined to happen again eventually at this rate

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

mrmcd posted:

What if you excavate under the foundation of the donut shop and build a secret meth cooking lair like Breaking Bad? They would never catch you because it would be right under the cops nose (literally haha) the whole time. You can find the episodes where the Germans build the lair on YouTube probably, and just follow that.

Also I hear that the only thing Ohioans love more than $5 donuts is meth.

I feel like the market is already saturated in meth production, but then again that's not stopping him for a donut shop so

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Rationale posted:

I was shoveling chicken feathers out of a 5’ duct one time and at lunch this old timer told me how there’s an allowance for everything and the usda says the food can be so many parts per million metal shavings and rats and that’s when I stopped eating chicken that didn’t have visible muscle fibers

Humans can little a rat feces, as a treat

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Meat can be contaminated with feces as long as the contamination isn't visible lol

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
What a relief

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Is that a cat in the second device? Seems about right.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

how else you gonna keep the rat feces within FDA approved levels???

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
OP can we have more pictures from the lot and the parking area and the road, please?

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
They changed the speed limit to 25 so boomers can toot around in their golf carts

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Is that slower or faster than before?

Are old people going to stop in and buy your weird looking donuts?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
It was 35 before.

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
Hype about the old folks’ home. Bet they order like $1000 a week

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

New reason OP hasn't actually made anything: an old showed up and kept talking to him because of how lovely they are and OP is too polite to say anything

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
It’s because my life is really hard and I feel really bad for myself

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Rationale posted:

Hype about the old folks’ home. Bet they order like $1000 a week

They will bring their own coffee and steal all your sugar and creamers.

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
I mean orders for like bridge club and stna appreciation week

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Maybe do some with a pickleball theme.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Not sure nursing homes are known for letting their olds drive around wherever and eat junk food constantly

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Anne Whateley posted:

Not sure nursing homes are known for letting their olds drive around wherever and eat junk food constantly

You're not from Ohio, I see.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Giraffe posted:

You're not from Ohio, I see.

The state isn't a nursing home, there's plenty of younger people to be awful

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Rationale posted:

I’ve sourced a donut machine that claims to be capable of 40 dozen donuts an hour.

If any of you goons would like to weigh in I’d appreciate it.

in 7 months you havent made 2 minutes worth of edible donuts, make some donuts op

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

eh, by his prior posts isn't his wife supposed to be like 8 months pregnant right now? i think we can cut him some slack for, say, the next 2 years

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

pmchem posted:

eh, by his prior posts isn't his wife supposed to be like 8 months pregnant right now? i think we can cut him some slack for, say, the next 2 years

Ah yes the perfect time to start a high risk business venture

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

hallo spacedog posted:

Ah yes the perfect time to start a high risk business venture

High risk for you maybe

OP is a wrestler

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
Yeah wife pregnant rentals busted garden screaming my name

Like I tell them at work I’m one guy with two hands and there really are physical limitations on a human body. Time I spend ruining cake batter in my driveway is time I can’t spend on sewing up the hole in my pocket.

I said I was gonna do it I didn’t say it was going to be fast or easy lol

We’re naming the baby Revel. I’ve been exhausted for years but there is so much joy.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Rationale posted:

Yeah wife pregnant rentals busted garden screaming my name

Like I tell them at work I’m one guy with two hands and there really are physical limitations on a human body. Time I spend ruining cake batter in my driveway is time I can’t spend on sewing up the hole in my pocket.

I said I was gonna do it I didn’t say it was going to be fast or easy lol

We’re naming the baby Revel. I’ve been exhausted for years but there is so much joy.

Congrats on your soon to be baby.

As much as people rib on you here, you have become quite the forum celebrity for many people.

Take care.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Rationale posted:

I didn’t say it was going to be fast or easy lol

Literally the whole thread is you saying how fast and easy it will be and goons explaining how it’s harder, slower and will cost more money that you think

Congratulations the kid, but you are never going to get your doughnut shop off the ground

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Can we ban all the haters & losers & business plan nerds who don’t recognize that all you need to succeed is gumption and online auctions for used equipment?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Upgrade posted:

Can we ban all the haters & losers & business plan nerds who don’t recognize that all you need to succeed is gumption and online auctions for used equipment?

Maybe when the doughnut shop succeeds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the power of holes is not supreme. I must report to the eternal.