Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Soulhunter posted:

Harlequin babies

Ohhhh drat Comedia Del'Arte costumes are another thing Bing sucks at, I have tried a bunch of times. Cool pics!

Mescal fucked around with this message at 02:37 on May 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

My version of the Weinermobile on the Paris to Dakar Rally

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Raccoons in the backrooms

GaryFrenchkiss
Dec 25, 2022

My obsession lately has been to have Midjourney create candid street photos of cute monsters around London

GaryFrenchkiss
Dec 25, 2022

And my second obsession at the moment is using MJ to generate photos of angry people in local UK newspapers, featured are woman who is positively fumin', the we want compo family, obligatory old man squatting over pot hole in the road and old lady worried about rising bills...

This can be quite tricky at times as MJ wants to make supermodels mostly, it's really hard generating plain or ugly people

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

GaryFrenchkiss posted:

This can be quite tricky at times as MJ wants to make supermodels mostly, it's really hard generating plain or ugly people
My pet peeve is changing facial expressions when working from sourced images. I ended up paying for Faceapp because $30 MJ couldn't do it well. This poo poo cost me $5.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Trying to get a specific composition out of MJ isn't really tenable, but I enjoyed many of the failures.

Probably going to have to switch back to SD with controlnet if I want to get any closer without relying on RNG

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

hmm

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I like that one because the creature seems genuinely concerned about whatever is out of frame. The eyes kill me

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

GaryFrenchkiss posted:

My obsession lately has been to have Midjourney create candid street photos of cute monsters around London

There's a facebook group called "the strangest flea market" you should check it out, he's been posting like 30-100 of these a day lately

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Roman posted:

50mm cinematic horror, darkcore batman, Baltic violence tumblr --ar 16:9 (also [joker])

That prompt also gives me some crazy disturbing non-Batman images. I'm using those for some other stuff.

Revisiting this prompt and man, you aren't kidding. I might put together an album and link it, these are tame compared to the level of gore that prompt can put out.

Willy Wonka and the Burger Factory

Palette cleanser: Bruce Campbell

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 19:21 on May 25, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Part of me wants to see what Charlie and booger factory looks like, part of me thinks it's going to just look like cum and require me to slap delete as fast as I can on the files.

The comedy dream is a field of oompa loompas picking their noses.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Soulhunter posted:

Willy Wonka and the Burger Factory

Ah the sights you see if you get off the boat in the middle of the tunnel.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I'd watch Willy Wonka and the Burger Factory starring Bruce Campbell as Wonka.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

When I said booger factory I did not expect this... are they eating his boogies? verisimiltude (SD model) doesn't seem to know what a booger is other than it involves noses, got many images with people with 3+ noses.

The booger factory is starting to set off this is someone's fetish vibes so I'm going to explore another factory.

e: the warp drive factory has promise just need to get the quality under control

working
+Charlie and the warp drive factory, willy wonka, cinematic quality, factory interior, highly detailed, crisp, reflective surfaces
-captcha, text, font, blurry, animation, model, sketch, scribble, messy
896 x 504 CFG 13 tiled multidiffusion defaults

messy in negative might be pausing the more sterile look might have time to play with it later.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 21:22 on May 25, 2023

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

the absolute giant monster peeping up from the waves in the first one, the expression in the second, and giant clamboi are all so, so good

All of these are really stylish and cool. I'm curious what your prompt was on the woman in red in the cityscape.

Little bit of Metropolis

Supposed to be Rorschach but came out as Murder Man

Ghost Rider

Strangely identical creepy murder rabbits - when I click on the middle image in a browser for Midjourney, the thumbnail shows the middle one, but pops up as Rabbit Murder Chef.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

That one was: Sin City comic book illustration, a woman in a red dress and white hair escaping down the city street Steps: 25, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, Model: realisticVisionV20_v20

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Summer Fridays start at my work tomorrow and I've got Memorial Day off, time to chill with Bigfoot

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

They seem pretty chill.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Sedgr posted:

That one was: Sin City comic book illustration, a woman in a red dress and white hair escaping down the city street Steps: 25, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, Model: realisticVisionV20_v20

cheers, sin city seems obvious after the fact, now

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Cheers, y'all

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Bigfoot party!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah, he's a pretty chill dude

Just don't spill his coke...

Or try to cheat him...

Or get between him and a lady...

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Wolfman should know better

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Tried a few models they don't seem to want to do a realistic bigfoot.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 03:33 on May 26, 2023

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I've been using something generally along the lines of...

Pacific Northwest forest, Hiking, ((((Big Foot))) drinking a cocktail), ((sasquatch)), orangutan , ((wookie)), relaxing, Foot, feet, full length, (weed), (((marijuana))) in background, photo realism, (((masterpiece))), (((best quality))), editorial closeup photograph, relaxed, happy, smile, dim light, two tone lighting, outdoors, 1970
Negative prompt: 3d, cartoon, anime, sketches, (worst quality, bad quality, child, cropped:1.4) ((monochrome)), ((grayscale))
Steps: 25, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7, Model: realisticVisionV20_v20

Cheers!

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

EDIT: nm

Roman fucked around with this message at 02:55 on May 26, 2023

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Bold new frontier for blackface

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol: Looks neat! but yeah the tone of that tweet may need to be reconsidered.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Ok, I deleted it, the last thing I need now are Twitter people yelling at me (not that anyone sees my tweets).
I'll try to get something that looks good and doesn't trip the RunwayML content filter like this thing apparently does. (The previews looked awesome and NOT gory)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Roman fucked around with this message at 03:04 on May 26, 2023

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Ok here is the first ever test which makes me look like an old woman who changes into neanderthal David Lee Roth. Still technically impressive.
I actually wasn't talking in my input video, so the mouth movements are some weird artifact.

https://twitter.com/RomanIsntOnline/status/1661915430351519744

Roman fucked around with this message at 03:05 on May 26, 2023

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
It's SUPER easy to burn credits on bad RunwayML videos. It takes a lot of tweaking to get it right.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

feedmyleg posted:

It's SUPER easy to burn credits on bad RunwayML videos. It takes a lot of tweaking to get it right.
Yeah, these both looked good for a second then degraded. Although these input images were better than the first test where she made a goofy face. These at least looked the right age and gender.
https://twitter.com/RomanIsntOnline/status/1661932287439654913
inputs

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Also here's some actual good ones from someone else. 1 and 3 were done with Skyglass, an Apple app that generates green screen backgrounds

https://twitter.com/mrjonfinger/status/1661650574012719104

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

photo of bigfoot, partied a little too hard, lampshade on head, being 'that' guy right now <lora:add_detail:1> <lora:add_sharpness:.6>
Negative prompt: worst quality, fleshpile, zombie, captcha, graffiti, monochrome, greyscale, lineart, draft, minimalist, cartoon, anime
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 2925055093, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 4199bcdd14, Model: revAnimated_v122, Denoising strength: 0.48, Clip skip: 2, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 48, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

The college years.

Hey Roman, have you seen this? https://vcai.mpi-inf.mpg.de/projects/DragGAN/ Generative Adversarial Network based image manipulation. Seems to be exactly what you're looking for. I'm excited for it, shame the code won't be released until sometime in June.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Roman posted:

Ok here is the first ever test which makes me look like an old woman who changes into neanderthal David Lee Roth. Still technically impressive.
I actually wasn't talking in my input video, so the mouth movements are some weird artifact.

https://twitter.com/RomanIsntOnline/status/1661915430351519744

God, this is scary. A few more years and AR glasses and when you go out to the store everybody who looks at your face sees that actor's face. And the other shoppers and the clerks, they're all the redhead too.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

https://voca.ro/187ISd7vRNiC

https://voca.ro/1jDwOAuOuBko

https://voca.ro/1khbmJ1jCNew

https://voca.ro/125IfVDycCgm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

"dark intense orchestral theme for a tv show that is a science fiction thriller about aliens and the paranormal, a scherzo with a driving industrial beat" makes some decent stuff in MusicLM. Seems like it's making better stuff than the last time I tested it