Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nick Buntline
Dec 20, 2007
Doesn't know the impossible.

GreenBuckanneer posted:

It was involved!

I am still missing a blessing from that path...in fact there are 22 blessings in the abundance path. I am at 21/22. The "gift" gives you 18.

I do not understand.

also, seele coming in clutch, almost was a wipe after losing tingyun in phase 3

There's 18 blessings + 1 path resonance + 3 path upgrades = 22 things to get for each path.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

SatoshiMiwa posted:

IF Honkai is gonna give us an Adol then we need a Dogi as well!

This was my thought too, he looks like Adol.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Hit TB50, immediately ran out of literally every resource and only got two characters to 70. Maybe I shouldn't have leveled so many characters up to 60... But I would've probably run out of credits anyways.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Nick Buntline posted:

There's 18 blessings + 1 path resonance + 3 path upgrades = 22 things to get for each path.

maybe that's why, I never took that last path upgrade for abundance because it seemed like garbage

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Yeah that was my experience too. Just spend a couple days dumping all your stamina into credits and xp books and you'll equalize your stash soon enough.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
I've spent like the past week grinding nothing but credits after EL4 lit my entire dragon's hoard on fire.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Yeah that was my experience too. Just spend a couple days dumping all your stamina into credits and xp books and you'll equalize your stash soon enough.

Yeah, as long as you're not in a rush you can grind a large quantity of any specific thing in just a couple days. I think <2 days is enough XP items to get someone from 60-70.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Wait, am I supposed to be doing SU regularly? I'm still very early in the game. I just got to the Underworld of the first planet and met Natasha.

My only source of fire at the moment is Asta and March 7th is my only shield so I don't have a big variety in teams. I did pull Sushang and Welt along with a few underwhelming characters.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The reward track resets every week.

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

Abundance with 6 blessings and the thing that puts it in timeline really is hard to go wrong with. I'm still quite a long way off completing the ability tree and this is mostly assorted random level 9 relics from weekly bosses etc, haven't farmed any sets at all yet. Only sushang has 70 (herta) light cone. Traces are a mix of 4-5-6. Doesn't seem to be a reason to bring Fire TB to world 3? so just shoved March in. Only issue was obviously not enough dps to burn down Gepard so have to break his invul shield in phases 2 and 3.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 hours!)

my credits is now down to the 4 digits

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy
Do you guys favor combat or occurrences in SU?

I've been taking Combat for blessings but my friend just hit an occurrence where he was offered a choice between 2000 cosmic frags or every blessing on his path.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Combat is the consistency answer, Occurrence is the variance answer.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Occurrence is the speed run answer once you got your weekly rewards to rush to the first eilte.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Combat is more consistent but sometimes Occurrence gets you the Ruan Mei event that means you instantly win. I never take Trade and I only take the combat event one if I've already got a super good run going because those are usually hard as hell.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Transaction is usually good. Either you give up all your HP for blessings, or trade spent one-time-only curios for new stuff. Or maybe something else I forgot but it's generally good.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 hours!)

trade up the random out of place 1* blessing for another blessing 1-3, and usually there will be a 1*,2* or 3* to pick is another one

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
the stellaron changes everything

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Clarste posted:

Transaction is usually good. Either you give up all your HP for blessings, or trade spent one-time-only curios for new stuff. Or maybe something else I forgot but it's generally good.

In my experience it's 'trade in a blessing for your path for a blessing from another path you aren't and can't use' personally.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

a situation that has come up quite a few times for me is ending up with a 3 star blessing that has poor synergy with my path/build and taking the "discard a 3 star, get a 3 star" exchange to drop that one for another 3 star that is on my path

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xvNBXL8cLw

1.1 features overview in 15 mins

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

They're late, dead game

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

They're late, dead game

Yep. Video deleted. They're done.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lmao cn livestream is working fine, mihoyo just hosed the english stream (as usual)

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

welp guess ill just check out the codes this afternoon

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

https://live.bilibili.com/27263119?broadcast_type=0&is_room_feed=1&spm_id_from=333.999.to_liveroom.0.click&live_from=86002

If you want the CN livestream, the EN livestream is delayed for a few hours.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

How did they gently caress up this hard? Absolutely incredible.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
:allears:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

1st 1.1 banner: Silver Wolf, Dan Heng, Serval, Asta
2nd banner: Luocha, Yukong, Pela, Qingque

We get a free Yukong copy in 1.2 at least.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Ibblebibble posted:

1st 1.1 banner: Silver Wolf, Dan Heng, Serval, Asta
2nd banner: Luocha, Yukong, Pela, Qingque

We get a free Yukong copy in 1.2 at least.

Free Nihility 4* light cone too. As well as 4 new story quests of Luocha, Bailu, Qanqing and Silver Wolf. Also 10 free gold tickets if you log in for 7 days consecutively. There's a Belobog museum opening up too, something like being able to rennovate it for rewards it looks like?

No PS4 or PS5 news though.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

One of the Belobog museum rewards is a choose-your-main-stat thing for crafting relics as well which is nice.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Well good thing I slept in instead of getting up to try to watch this. What the hell even happened anyway, it's hard to know because everywhere everyone is just kind of shitposting basically and it's hard to tell what actually went down and what is people trolling?

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I'm hearing that there was an earthquake near where they broadcast from and that caused Difficulties? Also apparently they broadcast all of the international streams from Japan.

e: that being said I think the like three posts in here about the stream aren't trolling or shitposting

Kale
May 14, 2010

Leraika posted:

I'm hearing that there was an earthquake near where they broadcast from and that caused Difficulties? Also apparently they broadcast all of the international streams from Japan.

e: that being said I think the like three posts in here about the stream aren't trolling or shitposting

No they weren't, but they didn't really give any information either so I went to look elsewhere for details before I remembered that's always a bad idea. Yeah there was an earthquake in Japan this morning so they may have delayed it for their sake since it's a pretty big market or indeed that's where they were supposed to launch it from. If that's the case this is actually useful information that could calm people down a little and they might want to share it.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Pela rate up again??

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Tae posted:

Pela rate up again??

Clearly dispels will be mandatory in the post-Luocha Memories of Chaos.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
There'll only be 14 4-stars in the game at that point. They'd only be able to avoid repeats until the second half of 1.2 at the latest, and only if Luka were in the first half.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/honkaistarrail/status/1662089183413010437

EN livestream tomorrow, 100 bonus jades as apology for the delay

Kale
May 14, 2010

Pleasantly surprised to see the Earthquake info get out and people for the most part not being massive shitheads about it and demonstrating empathy. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Oh boy 100 jade can’t even do a single pull lol