Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
double the bread, double the headbar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

There’s nothing funnier than cum town bits written out for the news. It’s never not funny.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

someone use some stupid AI thing to turn cumtown bits into news

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Wonder if Jeff stein tried to warn his wapo colleague to just not write about it

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ImqSfrrBBvw

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Has anyone ever known a stan-like person IRL? I refuse to believe they aren't just as crazy in real life than as they are on the internet. You'd think they'd be someone you can spot a mile away but maybe I'm wrong and they're normal and keep it all for the internet. Since this TAFS stuff happened I'll catch myself reading Taylor Swift stan Twitter and it's the only thing that's made me feel truly angry from the internet in like 7 years lol. I'm late to the "wow DAE stan people coocoo!?!" but goddamn I have unspeakable opinions on them and it's stupid how they rile me up so much when they're probably like 13 years old. I wish I could work with one of them to get an up-close look.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
mask off

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

stav laugh.mp4

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol wow

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Mordja posted:

mask off

holy moly

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
incredible stuff fellas

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

emptyrave posted:

Has anyone ever known a stan-like person IRL? I refuse to believe they aren't just as crazy in real life than as they are on the internet. You'd think they'd be someone you can spot a mile away but maybe I'm wrong and they're normal and keep it all for the internet. Since this TAFS stuff happened I'll catch myself reading Taylor Swift stan Twitter and it's the only thing that's made me feel truly angry from the internet in like 7 years lol. I'm late to the "wow DAE stan people coocoo!?!" but goddamn I have unspeakable opinions on them and it's stupid how they rile me up so much when they're probably like 13 years old. I wish I could work with one of them to get an up-close look.

they're mostly just teenagers being teenagers, the same people existed in the 90s they just didn't have the internet to broadcast their craziness to everyone

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I don’t understand why they want to kill Adam I was trying to explain this to my girlfriend and she thinks I’m not explaining it well but there’s no reason for it lmao

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Gone Fashing posted:

they're mostly just teenagers being teenagers, the same people existed in the 90s they just didn't have the internet to broadcast their craziness to everyone

I do want to hear stories of posters knowing these people IRL but I don't know why I added all of my dumb opinions because who cares and yeah you're probably right haha. The teens get me heated apparently. Far, far more than dumb political stuff and I don't know why.

I apologise, back to the lols.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Mordja posted:

mask off

lmao

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

a lot of them are teens. but a lot of them are also in their 40s

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Mordja posted:

mask off

i'm confused because i thought k-word meant jew

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
What the gently caress is wrong with the world lol

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
I'll ask the dumb question - what is adams joke here, why is saying" you're welcome " driving these people insane. Namaste tafs thread

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

sleep with the vicious posted:

I'll ask the dumb question - what is adams joke here, why is saying" you're welcome " driving these people insane. Namaste tafs thread

Healy talked about sending Ice Spice an embarrasing private message on Instagram on the podcast ep.
They then joked about Ice Spice being an inuit Spice Girl which is one of the main points of the ep Healy got heat for.
Healy is dating Taylor Swift. Swift is making a song with Ice Spice.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i get that joke now

stump collector
May 28, 2007

the milk machine posted:

getting murdered by a taylor swift fan would be hilarious and the funniest thing adam's ever done. respect

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

emptyrave posted:

The closest I've ever gotten in real life is probably Metallica guys.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

UwUnabomber posted:

The closest I've ever gotten in real life is probably Metallica guys.

how many other lives do you lead

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

love her going cartoon villain, fist shaking and all

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
They are so bad at this. Cumtown fans that hate stav were harassing him with pizzas, calling I threats, going after his family. Swiftys can’t even compete

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I mean this is good for Adam because he might be able to get the rare NYC concealed carry permit now, and make Nick envious of his cool gun permit

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/iconiksongs/status/1661958420969189378?t=J4RMX-XFyXZAK2tDKHAb7g&s=19

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

drat the song is mid as gently caress lmfao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/proudbugman/status/1661956603417960449?t=j8KUkkmsia6Nl5X3lzaOTw&s=19

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
has ice spice made any comments about this or is it all talyor swift fans?

please let me, a gay guy, know

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

maxe posted:

has ice spice made any comments about this or is it all talyor swift fans?

please let me, a gay guy, know

Literally it’s just Taylor swift fans lol

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Oh my god it's so beautiful

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOCWwVIJEyA

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Ice Rice

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

emptyrave posted:

I do want to hear stories of posters knowing these people IRL but I don't know why I added all of my dumb opinions because who cares and yeah you're probably right haha. The teens get me heated apparently. Far, far more than dumb political stuff and I don't know why.

I apologise, back to the lols.

i forget what prompted it but in high school a girl announced to the class that mariah carey's music was really important to her because without it she would have committed suicide

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

The REAL Goobusters posted:

drat the song is mid as gently caress lmfao

big fan of duets where it's immediately apparent that the two singers were never in a room together

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

little munchkin posted:

big fan of duets where it's immediately apparent that the two singers were never in a room together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9fYaJs7B7o

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ohh i'm so embarrspiced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hello, i'm ryan schutt and barack obama and andrew yang and ice spice and i'm gay