Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

MJeff posted:

I think that's mostly just Vince constantly suggesting incest and cucking angles and everybody else going "jesus loving christ........."

I mean we have proof from the ECW that cucking is also a Heyman trademark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Maigius posted:

I mean we have proof from the ECW that cucking is also a Heyman trademark.

Wasn't Miro/Lana/Lashley mostly Heyman?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/joegagne/status/1661476178644058112?s=20

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

looks like a job application at a place youll regret working at

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Anybody that hits Important for either of those is immediately getting their whole survey dumpstered regardless of any other contribution

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

projecthalaxy posted:

Cucking is a two way street...

Oh my, you are a... big-breasted beauty aren't you? :pervert:

Not said by Vince McMahon to his wife, but by Vince McMahon's one-time competitor to Vince McMahon's wife on a live-action TV show written by Vince McMahon.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Not said by Vince McMahon to his wife, but by Vince McMahon's one-time competitor to Vince McMahon's wife on a live-action TV show written by Vince McMahon.

Like who wouldn't?

...set themselves up as the ultimate mary-stud and brazenly sexually harrass your employees on live TV...all for art?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Eric Bischoff is still the only man in history who not only beat Vince in the ratings but also made out with Vince’s wife and daughter on national television

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

oldpainless posted:

Eric Bischoff is still the only man in history who not only beat Vince in the ratings but also made out with Vince’s wife and daughter on national television

I believe in Tony

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Hedgehog Pie posted:

*WWE UNIVERSE BOWS*

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I believe in Tony

the name on the contract does read Tony

however the contract reads Tonypizzaguy skee-whoahhhhhh

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

tony couldnt draw a clock brother

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

vince can draw a clock

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

vince can draw a clock

citation needed

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
AX3: "What is the time Mr. McMahon?"

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

*Full Vince McMahon Royal Rumble Voice*

"PERSON! WOMAN! MAN! CAMERA! TV!"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

There's a 99% chance Cody doesn't get cut, but if he did, would he try to go back to AEW, or would he call it career?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Let Otis win MITB (again), cut him but not before Miz just takes the briefcase (again) and cashes it in for another championship for the true fed goat :getin:

rip Tucker

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Who is around that was a Trips re-hire? They’re gonna get double future endeavored.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Davros1 posted:

There's a 99% chance Cody doesn't get cut, but if he did, would he try to go back to AEW, or would he call it career?

tries to buy the NWA, no question

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ping ponging back and forth between promotions is the rhodes way

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lethrom posted:

Who is around that was a Trips re-hire? They’re gonna get double future endeavored.

I couldn't find the most up to date infinity gauntlet pic so here goes:

Dakota Kai
Karrion Kross & Scarlett
Dexter Lumis
Hit Row
Johnny Gargano
Braun Strowman
Candice LeRae
Cathy Kelley
Bray Wyatt
Good Brothers
Emma
Mia Yim
Sarah Logan
Tegan Nox
Bronson Reed
Chelsea Green

I think that's everyone

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lethrom posted:

Karrion Kross, Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae, Hit Row, Bray Wyatt, Dakota Kai and Braun Strowman

Dakota could go either way honestly. I know there were rumors after the first firing that she was considering just retiring. Can't imagine having that in the back of the mind already, and then being brought back just to effectively do nothing and then tear her good ACL trying to be safe

igota75
Feb 9, 2006
hopeless in honolulu
William Regal

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

igota75 posted:

William Regal

Road Dogg

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/otd_in_wwe/status/1661717251400114178?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

I’m in the COCKpit

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

MJeff posted:

ctrl-fing the word "cuck" on the 10 pages before this post:

1 result.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/549425182767861760

Look I think you gotta take that Cuck Cody test again. Just do the search of Cuck Cody and Cucking Cody from the final page of the tread. Be sure to search for Cuck C*dy and Cucking C*dy as well. It counts if Cuck Cody or Cuck C*dy was said multiple times in the same post. I think you will find Cuck or Cucking with a combination of Cody or C*dy was said multiple times and thus proving the “Cuck Cody said multiple times” theory correct. It’s definitely far more than the once and you should apologise to your fellow posting friends. Remember cntrl f Cuck and Cucking. Thank you.

Cuck.

Davros1 posted:

He would do like he did last time: wander the indies building a rep and/or build a promotion until Vince did his Sith mind trick again. It won’t happen as Vince is a spite elemental but if it did. I just hope some writer pretends to type notes from Cody on a shut down laptop once more for even more humiliation points. I love Cody but I love LOLs even more.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I think you'll find what you're looking for way back in the thread just after his match with Roman was over, only people were yelling "cluck, Cody".

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Triple H is so cool.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

igota75 posted:

William Regal

william freegal

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

it’s cool Sami got to see Mecca. I’m in the process of becoming muslim and hope someday I can go too.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Eat My Fuc posted:

it’s cool Sami got to see Mecca. I’m in the process of becoming muslim and hope someday I can go too.

Oh mate, you've got to be more subtle than this. Look at what happened to that person who claimed to work for the Saudi government out of nowhere. You need to protect your gimmick. Honestly, I expected better from you EMF.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1662134598174666752

Nasty.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1662132068858380289?s=20

finish repeat the story

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

a sad lol for the codester

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So which is it, excuse for losing or transparent attempt to recreate Hell in a Cell from last year?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

MJeff posted:

So which is it, excuse for losing or transparent attempt to recreate Hell in a Cell from last year?

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

four years ago: THRONE BROKEN

today: sorry. Im sorry. Im trying to rebuild it

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Broken Body Part Match is Cody's new signature stip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

MJeff posted:

Tune into Peacock at like 9 in the morning to find out!!!!!