Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Alucard posted:

Anyone going to church on this high holy day weekend

Oh hell naw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

SirPablo posted:

Whole bunch of posts and they are all about privacy invading vacuums and lovely looking meat.

COSTCOTM

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

norp posted:

olive oil in strange places

this is my dungeoncore band name

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Just went today and grabbed a dog. Turns out the onions are in a 4oz cup which is a lot of onions for one hot dog.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
I'm going to sneak in this afternoon and see if they have any pork belly. :yum:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Soul Dentist posted:

Just went today and grabbed a dog. Turns out the onions are in a 4oz cup which is a lot of onions for one hot dog.

CostCo sized cup of onions

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Think I might go early today and cop a brisket and maybe some flower baskets

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Smugworth posted:

Think I might go early today and cop a brisket and maybe some flower baskets

We do the flower baskets for mothers day every year, such a good value. Likewise, planning to head down to pick up a brisket for the weekend and maybe some pork belly too.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Soul Dentist posted:

Disagree

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I am going to Costco today. But I am not looking forward to it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Might swing by Costco to see if they have any tomato plants

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lol the place has been opened for 10 minutes and I followed like 10 cars in

iroc.dis
Mar 15, 2013
I swung by Church yesterday on the way home from work and picked up 3 bottles of Kirkland vodka and 1 bottle of Kirkland spiced rum (which I know is supposedly not good but it has alcohol in it so that's all that matters to me)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Glizzy and pep slice time
Gonna be fart city later

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

church

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

its like church because

a) you dont want to go but circumstance demands it
b) youre gonna be in there at least an hour
c) cognitive dissonance created by hating the congregation while being a congregant
d) cracker samples adjacent to cheap wine
e) expected to give money just to be there

help me out here theres got to be so many more

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

The Saucer Hovers posted:

its like church because

c) cognitive dissonance created by hating the congregation while being a congregant

packed with boomers

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Got there at 10:30 today, total madhouse. Made out with a gigantic brisket, a few odds and ends, and a huge nice looking $14 tomato plant.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
gently caress the onions give me the deli mustard back.

But don't gently caress em too hard because this dog is still pretty good with the onions back

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I haven't been disappointed by any of the costco desserts, they've always been ok to very good, imo. But I got the lemon meringue cheesecake recently for a small party and holy smokes, it is delicious. They nailed it. Don't buy it, because you will eat the whole thing. The party goers only ate about half of it and I've been working on it the last few days and have it down to a quarter. It is rich, creamy, tangy, decent bottom crust, and just wonderful. I am so fat.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
I wonder how well it freezes

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

its like church because

Old guy in a robe will molest your children if you don't keep an eye out

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The caramel flans were rear end. Watery-rear end flavorless caramel.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

Old guy in a robe will molest your children if you don't keep an eye out

I once had an ancient boomer dude pull a pillow out of my cart and keep walking and I was like oh gently caress no and grabbed it back from him and without even once making eye contact he just kept walking lol

you already took away my reality of owning a home, don’t gently caress with my dreams

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Tiny Timbs posted:

The caramel flans were rear end. Watery-rear end flavorless caramel.

I stopped buying those glass jar desserts on principle. So much waste for what is a small serving. Nothing I've tried beyond the tiramisu was even that good.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I wish I had another all beef glizzy. And fountain drink (half diet Pepsi half starry)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

(half diet Pepsi half starry)

what the

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

just saved $400 on a sectional via costco dot cee ay take me church baby!

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Made a quick church visit, wasn't that bad as far as being busy. Great weekend to stock up on all your favorite large bags of snack foods, most seemed to be on sale.

Gin
Aug 29, 2004
and Tonic

pentyne posted:

I stopped buying those glass jar desserts on principle. So much waste for what is a small serving. Nothing I've tried beyond the tiramisu was even that good.

Yup, the caramel brulee was not great.

The class is recyclable, but better than that it's reusable. Do what I did, wash them out and use them to make tiny mosquito pools on your back porch! Or make your own, better caramel brulee. Water bowls for feral kittens. Dangerous tiny frisbees. Et cetera

Gin
Aug 29, 2004
and Tonic

The glass is recyclable, but better than that it's reusable. Do what I did, wash them out and use them to make tiny mosquito pools on your back porch! Or make your own, better caramel brulee. Water bowls for feral kittens. Dangerous tiny frisbees. Et cetera

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

its like church because

They have sample platters of food and drinks available.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Gin posted:

Do what I did, wash them out and use them to make tiny mosquito pools on your back porch!

Say what

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

We've got 6 glass cups from our cheesecake millionaires and I don't know what to do with them. I wish I could get them to put more cheesecake millionaire in them.

Cheesecake Millionaire (with refill)

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat

Gin posted:

The glass is recyclable, but better than that it's reusable. Do what I did, wash them out and use them to make tiny mosquito pools on your back porch! Or make your own, better caramel brulee. Water bowls for feral kittens. Dangerous tiny frisbees. Et cetera

I like to use them as mise en place dishes when cooking, they're perfect for that.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I didn't think it needed to be mentioned but now I'm worried folks might think otherwise. You know I had to get a jar of Jongga (the one with two "g"s) kimchi.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Why didn't anybody warn me the gyro kit doesn't come with enough feta

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Smugworth posted:

Why didn't anybody warn me the gyro kit doesn't come with enough feta

Street taco kit is so much better, perfect amount of everything and the meat isn't slimy when you reheat it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I threw the gyro meat in a nonstick pan and it was great without all the excess grease

The feta turned out to be a reasonable amount though not generous

Kalamatas were appreciated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

you guys ever try the frozen spanakopitas I like them