Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
The townhouse side of the Book Shop is a good build with some neat techniques (the bay windows, the stairs, the roof) but it feels a storey too short. The official video even showed an extended version.

Doctor Spaceman fucked around with this message at 07:26 on May 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Doctor Spaceman posted:

The townhouse side of the Book Shop is a good build with some neat techniques (the bay windows, the stairs, the roof) but it feels a storey too short. The official video even showed an extended version.

But you got that sweet basement in the blue house.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Which modular has an empty room that’s being painted? I thought that was both clever and cheeky.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Is anyone else having trouble with the Lego tracking right now? I placed an order 4 days ago and I keep getting the message "Sorry, tracking is currently unavailable
Please try again later.
Allow up to 24hrs after dispatch for information to display."

I know it is on the way, I am just impatient

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

smackfu posted:

Which modular has an empty room that’s being painted? I thought that was both clever and cheeky.

I believe that was the Pet Store. It also had a bunch of cardboard boxes (because someone was halfway through moving in?)

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Flyinglemur posted:

Is anyone else having trouble with the Lego tracking right now? I placed an order 4 days ago and I keep getting the message "Sorry, tracking is currently unavailable
Please try again later.
Allow up to 24hrs after dispatch for information to display."

I know it is on the way, I am just impatient

If it's being shipped by USPS, there have been issues with their tracking numbers recently. They've suddenly gotten really long and our system gets confused by them and can't track them. We can still see them in the order system manually, though. If you contact customer service, they can take a look and probably give you the tracking number, if that is the issue.

It's been pretty quiet lately, you'll probably get through to someone on chat or phones straight away.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Veotax posted:

If it's being shipped by USPS, there have been issues with their tracking numbers recently. They've suddenly gotten really long and our system gets confused by them and can't track them. We can still see them in the order system manually, though. If you contact customer service, they can take a look and probably give you the tracking number, if that is the issue.

It's been pretty quiet lately, you'll probably get through to someone on chat or phones straight away.

I get the Informed Delivery email every day and I usually get a heads up as soon as something gets put into the system to be shipped to me. I can definitely check though, thank you!

edit: tracking number was missing the last 4. It still isn't on my Informed Delivery, but I can see that it is on the way from Illinois to NY. Thanks!

Deus Ex Macklemore fucked around with this message at 13:14 on May 26, 2023

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

Zwille posted:

Supposedly this is a promo pic from the small set, neat to see the guns !
It's definitely not the one from the Batcave, so we can pretty much call that "guns confirmed" for the standalone one.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
Batwing!

Neat! Definitely getting that.

Also some new Avengers stuff that’s not my cup of tea but cool looking

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Zwille posted:

Batwing!

Is that L-shaped piece with the curved cutout that's used for each wing new for this set or has that been used somewhere before?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Habibi posted:

Is that L-shaped piece with the curved cutout that's used for each wing new for this set or has that been used somewhere before?

The 4x4 with a cutout? It's been around for the last few years.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

Doctor Spaceman posted:

The 4x4 with a cutout? It's been around for the last few years.

Yeah, nvm. I was looking at the first image on my phone, and the seams were practically invisible so that entire chunk looked like one piece.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

I just noticed it apparently is supposed to be wall-mountable which is just :allears:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mate is a huge Spider-Man fan will love this

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

yeah that’s especially great because it’s like a poor man’s daily bugle

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Infinitum posted:

Mate is a huge Spider-Man fan will love this

The sandman inclusion is cracking me up. Where's lizard though?!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Zwille posted:

Batwing!

Gotta give Joker a 4' long revolver

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
That Endgame set is just a mess

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
The statue of liberty should be green. I don't care that it is brown in the movie. The movie is wrong. :colbert:

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
That Groot set is crazy, I love it.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
When are they gonna show me the next speed champions I don’t care about marvel!!!!!!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Isn’t that rumored modular Avengers tower supposed to out in July?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Are these clear pieces new?! Definitely going to Bricklink a bunch of these!

Oh and that Willem Dafoe head as well.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
This rebrickable alt build is so choice. One of the best ever and could be a retail set.

Takes this;

To this:

Machine guns pop up. Wheels turn, pistons spin, flames in the back spin and canopy slides open

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

:vince:

Hot drat, time to buy another one of these

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Zwille posted:

:vince:

Hot drat, time to buy another one of these

It’s sturdy, the instructions are good, the play features work… it looks amazing. I’m just floored by it.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Amazing, I would love to watch a video of it being designed to see the process.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

That is just ace. I've had one of those batmobiles in its box for ages since nabbing it on clearance. Time to actually build it....as this.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Can I still get that on clearance or what

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

BaconCopter posted:

!!!!

$44.99

A bit expensive but at least it's available outside of the shoebox.

Nice. Weirdly a slightly different build than the one from the other set. Looks good though (scrambles to sell the GWP version asap)

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am35w0qG4sg

always loved the lego dinosaurs but the only compelling part of these sets for me is the big pile of lego turds with hidden poison berries in 76959

GlenMR
Dec 11, 2005

What is this emotion called "criminal negligence"?
Probably at the point where I have to do something about all of these.

The largest stack collapsed 2 minutes after this photo was taken.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

GlenMR posted:

Probably at the point where I have to do something about all of these.

The largest stack collapsed 2 minutes after this photo was taken.
Well yeah, that's basically a princess and the pea situation. It would be more stable without the baby in the stack

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Large plastic storage bins my friend.

https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Stor...ps%2C168&sr=8-9

GlenMR
Dec 11, 2005

What is this emotion called "criminal negligence"?
Aye, that's where they've been living, in flat tubs under a bed. Problem is that the tubs get obscenely heavy pretty quickly. I'm beginning to think a filling cabinet may actually be the solution? That or I have to start letting go.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Milk crates are the perfect volume-to-carry weight containers for dense things like books and such. It's hard to find something heavy enough that a milk crate's worth volume is too heavy for either the crate or the average person carrying it. Plus if you're some beefcake strongman, they are made to be stacked and carried while stacked.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Aye Doc posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am35w0qG4sg

always loved the lego dinosaurs but the only compelling part of these sets for me is the big pile of lego turds with hidden poison berries in 76959

Thanks for sharing, good video comparing the minifig and vehicle variations across this years line and last years set.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
I alternate the sides with the staples when I stack them, seems to keep them more level and prevents that sag somewhat.

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

The design team ensuring the frogs are in every set is a cool touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
My man is going poggers in the thumbnail